Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Toby, My Best Friend Part 1

"My first story so don't be to hard on me, please :)."

11
2 Comments 2
14.7k Views 14.7k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Toby and I had been friends for as long as I can remember. My Mom has a photo of us, sat in a ball pit in the local nursery, grinning like morons. Are teeth are gaped and there are stains on our faces and clothes, but do you know what? We're happy, and really don't care. But unfortunately you can't stay like that forever...

We stayed best friends, right up through all our years at Primary school. We were friends, and no one got between us, not even the bullies that took the piss out of my freckles or his chubbiness. We went everywhere together, and as my Dad died then I was young, and me and my mother didn't have much more family, we where always round Toby's house for Christmas and other holidays. With him being a year older than me, I guess he always thought of me as a little sister. I always thought of him as my brother, but in high school that changed.

We both grew up. My hips became more defined and my waist got smaller. My cat green eyes where now constantly framed by mascara and other forms of cosmetic where on my pale face. I grew to a short 5'4 but was slim and had big boobs to make up for it. 38DD to be exact. And yet, the way Toby was around me, it was as though he hadn't noticed any change. Other boys did, but I had eyes for only one.

He changed as well. He got rid of all his puppy fat, replacing it with abs of steal and strong mussels. His deep brown hair was grown into a shaggy skater style which went perfectly with his chocolate brown eyes. He shot up to a 6'2 which meant he towered over me, but I didn't mind. He had a few girlfriends but not many of them lasted as they were always growing jealous of the friendship we had. He would always pick me over them, which I thought was so sweet.

It was graduation when it happened. His parents where holding a joint party for us both at their house, with all our friends and his extended family there. I put a lot of effort into my appearance, hoping Toby would notice and dramatically fall in love me. I curled my hair, put on my prettiest dress and spent at least an hour on perfecting my make up. I new what college I was going to, but he was keeping his a secret, announcing it tonight. I prayed it was the same as mine.

I was looking around the room, watching him kiss peoples cheek, and hug them friendly. I realised how much I loved him and couldn't take it. I ran out the room to the bottom of their stairs and sat there sobbing. I didn't notice Toby come up, until I felt his arm round my shoulder. He held me against him, rocking me back and forth letting me ruing his shirt. He didn't say anything, just let me sob. Then suddenly, he lifted my chin and stared into my eyes. ''Your Beautiful, Cherry'' he barley whispered.

I smiled, and reached a hand out to touch his cheek. He then got up, taking my hand and leading me to his room, where we could have some privacy. Once Toby had closed the door, he turned to me and kissed me softly.

I was on top of the moon. How long had I waited for this? And now it was finally happening, I couldn't believe it.

LizAndrea
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LizAndrea

I wrapped my arms at the same time he pushed his tongue gently at the opening of my mouth, silently asking for entrance. I gave it too him, meeting him with my own tongue deepening the kiss. Toby's hands where now roaming around my body, sliding up the shirt and to the edge of my bra. I moaned into his mouth as he undid the clasp and ran his hands over my hardening nipples. I pulled away for a while to take my top of and then slide my unclipped bra off. He just stared at me like I was the most beautiful thing in the world.

I then slipped my own hands under his shirt and pulled it over his head. I gasped at his smooth six pack and couldn't resist running my hands over it. He moaned as I did and I smiled. Toby took me back into his arms and began to kiss me again, this time pulling me onto his bed so we were lying down, while making out. He rolled, so I was on top and I could feel his hard on poking into my flat tummy.

I lifted up slightly to run my hands over it and he moaned again, tugging playfully at my lip. I began to undo the belt buckle when he stopped me. 

''Cherry, are you sure?'' he asked, concern for me filling his chocolate brown eyes. 

I smiled at his worry for me and nodded. 

"You don't know how long i've been waiting for this'' I smiled, undoing the rest of the belt and then the zipper.

"I know how long I have,'' I half said, half moaned as I pulled down his jeans and boxers, letting his dick spring out. It was about 9," so fucking big!

I slid down my skirt, and then my g-string revealing my waxed pussy. He got up and then lay me down on the bed, positioning his cock at the entrance of my pussy. 

"This is going to hurt babe" he said, nibbling my ear. 

He slammed his cock into me, breaking my barrier and making me a woman. I flinched, as it hurt. But after a few slow and tender thrusts I began to enjoy it. Then I began to love it.

"Harder, faster!'' I begged Toby, loving the feel of him filling me up. 

He bent his head and took my nipple into his mouth, making me moan louder and he began nibbling and sucking it lightly. I ran my hands over his abs, still not over how truly beautiful he was. All of a sudden I felt something brush against my clit. Then again. All of a sudden Toby was full on pinching and rubbing it, and I new I couldn't take much longer. He obviously felt the same, as it wasn't long before he was grunting to me,

"I'm gonna cum, baby'' 

I felt his cock twitch and it just sent me over the edge. I rode into a powerful and intense orgasm. When he had finished spurting his load, he pulled out and laid next to me.

"That was amazing'' he breathed and I couldn't help but agree. I thought nothing could ruin my mood... but I was wrong.

"Where are you going for college I asked him as we kissed tenderly on the bed. He pulled back and grinned at me. 

"I'm not going to college. I'm going in the army!''

And thats when my world fell apart...

Published 
Written by cherryblossom01
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments