Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Two Girls Meet (Part 2)

"the second part to a possible series of stories... It will make a lot more sense if you read part 1"

4
3 Comments 3
7.2k Views 7.2k
1.0k words 1.0k words
I was so happy I was staying at Emma's place for a whole week. I just wish it could have been more than that. We woke up at about 10:00AM, still cuddled together. I woke up, and gently kissed Emma on the lips. She started to stir, and her hand that was resting behind my head, pulled me closer, and we started kissing for a few minutes.

"Good morning gorgeous," I said gazing into Emma's captivating eyes.

Emma kissed me again, and then said smiling, "Good morning to you too beautiful."

We decided to go out for breakfast, and then stay out all day. Emma decided to take me to a cute little cafe, a few blocks away from her house. We decided to walk there, because it was a beautiful Summer day, not extremely hot, a slight breeze, and a bright blue sky, accented with a few beautiful white clouds. We walked alongside each other, very close, our hands almost touching. I wanted to grab Emma's hand and hold it in mine, but I wasn't sure what she would think of that, so I hesitated and changed my mind.

Before I could change my mind again, and hold her hand, we arrived at the cafe. We walked in, and the hostess seated us at a table near the window. We both ordered the same thing, waffles with vanilla ice cream, strawberries, and whipped cream.

We didn't talk too much, and both spent a lot of time just staring out the window. We didn't really need to talk. We spent most of the time in the cafe just looking at each other lovingly. The way the light reflected off Emma's face was perfect.

After we finished eating, Emma told me she wanted to show me around town. We got into her car, and drove around for a while, singing along to songs on the radio. Well at least we tried to sing along, at least the windows were closed and no one could hear.

"Do you wanna go to the movies, Lilly," Emma asked me as we passed by a movie theater.

"Sounds good to me," I replied.

We entered the movie theater, and bought tickets for some random movie playing at 12:30PM. The previews of the movie started, and the theater darkened. We were the only ones in that theater, and chances were since it was a random Monday afternoon, there probably would not be too many people wandering into the theater.

We sat all the way in the back row, just in case some one did actually come into the theater. It turned out, only an old couple came into the theater, and sat all the way in the front, not even noticing us. The movie came on, and we started watching it. It was pretty boring, and I could tell by the look on Emma's face that she wasn't too fond of the movie either.

I looked over at her, smiling.

NaomyMurray1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NaomyMurray1

Just looking at her beautiful face, the lights from the movie illuminating it. She noticed me staring at her, and looked over at me. I quickly turned away, because I got embarrassed, and felt stupid. Emma must have read my mind, because as soon as I looked away from her, she moved closer to me and rested her head on my shoulder, which made me relax, because this told me she didn't mind me staring at her.

So many thoughts were racing through my head, and I wasn't paying any attention to the movie. I was over-analyzing things way too much, as usual. I was thinking about all that had happened, about all of our conversations, about how we kissed last night, how stunning she looked the first time I saw her in person just the day before. It was all so amazing. I felt as if I could make this into a movie. It would have been a whole lot better than the one that we went to see.

As the movie progressed, I had absentmindedly been playing with Emma's hair. I can imagine how adorable we must have looked. The perfect illustration of two girls falling in love with each other. Emma sat up, her face close to mine, and I took that as an opportunity to kiss her again. She must have been wanting to do the same thing, because we kissed for quite a while. Emma was such a good kisser. I just hoped I was good too, since I have never had practice. I suppose I was, because Emma didn't seem to ever want to stop kissing me.

The movie ended, and we left the theater. Both of us were kind of hungry, so we grabbed some lunch at a deli, and went back to Emma's to eat lunch. After we ate, we decided to change and go to the beach. Emma lived a short walk from the beach, and we got there after about 5 minutes of walking. The beach there was so much nicer than the one near me back in New York. It was so much cleaner, and the water was clearer.

We tanned on the beach for a while, or in my case, burned, and then went in the water. I was a little reluctant to go into the water because I can't swim, but Emma wouldn't take no for an answer, and she took me by the hand, and we fell into the water. We had a lot of fun, splashing around in the water, laughing, and kissing each other.

We went back to our towels, and laid back down. The beach was starting to clear out, because it was getting later. We stayed on the beach and watched the sunset together. Another perfect illustration of two girls falling for each other.

That day, was the most perfect day in my memory up until this point in my life, well along with other memories made with Emma later on, but I'll be getting to those later.

To be continued...
Published 
Written by unicorn92
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments