Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unattainable Love

"Whenever something feels right, it is always wrong"

6
2 Comments 2
4.1k Views 4.1k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Have you ever been in love with the perfect person, just not at the right time? That is most definitely my situation right now, and it is the hardest problem to cope with.

My name is Mark Vincent. I'm 19, a Freshman in city college. I'd say that I'm handsome, being 5'11", athletic build from basketball and track and field, light brown skin, and brown eyes. What most people don't expect from me is the fact that I am brilliant. I had graduated from High School with a 4.0 GPA. I was accepted to many universities, but even with financial aid, my mother couldn't afford for me to go away, so I went to the city college. As a part- time job, I work as a tutor, mainly in math and science because those are my best subjects. That is how I met Sara Simmons, the girl of my dreams.

In a single word, she can and always be described as perfect. Every part of her body is flawless, and it almost hurts me not to be intimate with her. In fact, for my birthday, she bought me a cupcake with a candle, and when she told me to make a wish, I wished for God to give me the chance to be her boyfriend. With her 5'3", 115 pound body, brown skin, long brown hair, brown eyes, 34C breasts, and sexy ass, she could have any guy she wanted. I just hoped and prayed that the lucky guy will be me.

She came into my tutoring center one afternoon, an application in hand. She knocked on my office door, and at that point, I was mesmerized. She needed tutoring in Chemistry, my favorite subject. Of course, her beauty attracted the male attention of all men in my center, and every man who "happened to walk by" fed her their best pick up lines so it took me about 15 minutes to get everybody back to their jobs. We walked over to a room, and I started teaching her the basics of Chemistry.

Throughout the months, her report card average has increased dramatically, which is fantastic. The way she glowed when she had a test to show me, or an updated report card made me tingle on the inside. It felt so good to see her in a good mood, and at that point, I was addicted to seeing her smile. I did anything to make her lips curl: buy her flowers, chocolate, tell her jokes, and even tickled her every now and then. I was hooked.

One night, we were studying pretty late at night, which was happening more frequently, seeing as her final exam was approaching. I offered to take her out to get a bite to eat, trying not to seem desperate. She smiled and agreed, saying that she was starving. "Yes!" I thought to myself.

At the restaurant, Sara turned the heads of numerous guys, but I was okay because she was only talking to me the entire time. Over dinner, we spoke about our personal lives, learning that we had so much in common. We both love basketball, similar tv shows, and movies. I asked her if she would like to see a movie with me sometime, and she said yes! I was on top of the world, and nothing could bring me down, or so I thought. We were about to leave the place when a man walked up to her and slapped her ass.

"Baby, you have been messing with my dick all night. How would you feel if I took you to my place and we could..." he didn't finish his sentence with words, but rather finished it with the action of rubbing his crotch.

Disgusted, Sara said, "Eew, no. Don't try me because I will hurt you."

The man, embarrassed, looked over at me and said, "Who is this? Your man? You're gonna fuck this guy but not me? I'm much stronger than him!"

With that, he he pushed me, calling me a punk and a pussy. I didn't want to fight back because obviously the man was drunk and was bound to get injured if he kept his act up. I was fine until he took Sara by the back of her neck and leaned in, about to kiss her. At that, I had to react. I grabbed him before he got his slimy lips on her and punched him square in the jaw. He fell onto the floor, remaining motionless.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

"Yeah, because of you!" she said, her eyes sparkling more than usual.

We left the restaurant and were walking down the street as normal until she interlocked my hand with hers. She stopped me and looked up at me.

"You saved me in more ways than one. You saved me from this disgusting man and from failing Chemistry. You are kind, friendly, intelligent, protective, and great to be around. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I like you. I mean really, really like you, Mark."

I couldn't believe her words. I thought I was dreaming.

"I like you too, Sara. You're perfect in every way, and I can't tell you the number of times when I would dream of being your boyfriend."

"You don't have to dream anymore.

NancyTorresGu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NancyTorresGu

You can have me in reality if you want me."

I leaned down and kissed her full lips, my body immersed in passion and joy. She held on to the back of my neck, keeping my lips on hers.

"Come home with me," she said.

"No, I should be getting home myself. I need to-"

She kissed me again, interrupting me.

I broke off, saying, "I really can't go home with you."

"Why not?

"I don't trust myself alone in a bedroom with you. I can't put that pressure and discomfort on you."

"What if I want you to be alone in a bedroom with me?" she leaned into my ear and whispered, "And what if I told you that you can do whatever you want to me?"

I was instantly erect, and she knew. "Is that for me? Did you get hard just for me?"

I just nodded and swallowed hard. Just the thought of being inside of her was too much for me to bear.

"Well, lets get you to my house so that we can get you taken care of," she said.

************

We burst through her bedroom door, making out. She jumped up, locking her legs behind my back. I rested my hands on her ass, squeezing and kneading that ass coveted by many men.

I looked her in the eye and said, "If you don't want to anymore, we can stop. Just let me know."

She nodded and replied, "I don't want to anymore. I don't want to pretend that I'm not sexually and emotionally attracted to you. I don't want to pretend that you're just another guy anymore. I don't want to hide from you the number of times I've orgasmed in this bed, dreaming of you inside of me. I need you, baby. I need you NOW!"

I groaned, taking off my pants, then hers. I saw the huge wet spot on her panties, and tooke them off so that I could get to her leaking canal. I sucked it, licked it, twirled it, bit it, tongued it, and even more.

"Oh, fuck, baby! You're gonna make me cum. I'm gonna cum for you! Ugh, you're so good to me! Ahhh!"

She flooded my mouth, and I loved every second of it. I climbed back up to her and kissed her, letting her juices transfer from my mouth to hers.

She broke the kiss, giving me the most sensual look ever and said, "Now fuck me. I need your dick inside of me. I need to feel it. Please! Give it to me."

I freed my 9" dick from my boxers and slowly put it at her entrance. She moaned as I stretched her out. As soon as I bottomed out, I turned her over so that she was on top, and she rode the hell out of me. She went from grinding, to bouncing, to grinding in a triangle to grinding in a line, to grinding in a circular motion, and kept on going until she tightened.

"Ohh, fuck, baby! I'm gonna cum again! Fuck me!"

I grabbed her, stood up with her still inside of me and plowed her pussy through her orgasm. She got me so turned on, I couldn't stop fucking her.

"Yeah, whose pussy is this?"

"Only yours. It's been yours since the first day I met you."

"And whose ass is this?" I asked as I slapped her ass.

"Yours. Do whatever you want to it, just don't stop. Don't stop, don't stop! Ahhh!" she tightened again around my shaft, and I was getting close.

"Oh, babe I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum for my gorgeous, sexy girlfriend. Where do you want me to blow?"

"Anywhere you want, baby. I'm on the pill, so you don't have to worry about pulling out."

I was getting to the edge, and she was getting me there quicker and quicker.

"You're gonna cum for me? You're gonna shoot your seed deep into me? You're gonna fill me up and make me yours? Hell yeah, baby. I want it. I want it deep inside of me. I never want to go a day without it."

"Ahh!" I shouted when I blasted about eight spurts of cum into her hot, willing pussy.

I laid down next to her, and she cuddled into my chest.

"You sound so sexy when you're cumming," she whispered

"You sound sexy when you say anything." I replied.

She leaned up and kissed me, our tongues dueling for once again. With that, she looked at me and said,

"I don't want to freak you out- especially because you're finally mine- but I think I'm in love with you.

I smiled, staring deep into her eyes and said, "I don't want to freak you out- especially because you're finally mine- but I've been in love with you since I first saw you."

She kissed me deeply and held me tight. That night, we slept so well. I woke up the next morning only to see the girl of my dreams. At that moment, I decided not to wake up another morning without having her by my side.

Published 
Written by Leo31
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments