Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unexpected love triangle 3

"Will Jenny be stuck between two guys?"

17
9 Comments 9
7.5k Views 7.5k
2.4k words 2.4k words
The next few days were pure bliss. Douglas came over to my house and we watched movies together. I cooked for him and we asked each other questions, so we could get to know each other more. I hoped I wasn’t dreaming. I don’t know what I would’ve done if it turned out to be a dream, but I couldn’t tell reality from dreams anymore. It felt like my dreams were reality, and reality had turned to dreams.

Douglas had just left a few minutes ago. He came over in the morning, with his school bag and books. When I opened the door he had the cutest smile on his face. He never failed to make my heart skip a beat. He suggested that we spend our time studying for the test we had on upcoming Thursday, so that’s what we did the whole day.

I smiled as I thought about Douglas. We had agreed to stay friends for a while, until we had gotten to know each other better. I didn’t mind. I didn’t want this to be too rushed. I mean, sure, we had already rushed things, but it wasn’t too late to slow things down again.

My cell phone beeped, letting me know that someone had texted me. I walked to my bed and grabbed it, then fell backwards on the bed.

Douglas: Hey, I just got home. What are you doing?

Me: I was just thinking about things, before you texted me (:

Douglas: Thinking? Thinking of me, I hope. (;

I giggled even though no one was with me.

Me: Ha-ha, you’re funny, but no I wasn’t thinking of you. :P

Douglas: Then who or what were you thinking about? I was pretty sure I got you thinking of me before I left… Do I have to come back and make sure that you have something of me to think about?

I laughed out loud. I liked his challenge.

Me: Maybe. Maybe not. You decide (;

Douglas: Maybe I will. Just you wait!

Me: Silly boy.

Douglas: I’m serious about it, you know.

Me: Uh Huh, sure you are. (: Goodnight sillybutt.

I waited a few minutes for him to text back, but he didn’t, so I shrugged and went to take a shower and get ready for bed.

I was just getting out of the shower when I heard the doorbell ring. Who in the heck would be coming around this time? I thought to myself, confused. I dried myself off then grabbed my silk robe and put it on before I went to open the door.

The doorbell rang again. “Coming!” I yelled out as I walked to the door. I opened it, and no one was there. “Hello?” I called out. “Is anyone there?” No answer. “Ding dong ditchers. Great,” I said. 

***

I was about to close the door, when it was suddenly pushed open and someone with a hockey mask came in. I tried to run towards my room where my cell phone was, but the stranger grabbed me and pushed me up against the closed door, covering my mouth, before I was able to scream.

“I’m not here to hurt you,” he said, in a deep voice that I recognized from somewhere.

Adrenaline was pulsing in my blood. My heart was beating fast and my mind was muddled up. I couldn’t think straight. I tried to place the voice, but it had been muffled by the mask. The fear was choking me, making me unable to think correctly. The feel of his body pinning me to the wall stirred something inside me, but I refused to believe I was getting aroused by this. I tried to push the unknown man away, but he was stronger than me. He pinned my hands up above my head with his hands.

“Hey, calm down,” he said to me. I tried to push him away again, but to no avail. He held his ground and kept me pinned to the door with his body.

“I told you to calm down girl,” he said again.

“What do you want?” I said, fear in my voice.

“What do I want? Isn’t it obvious?” he replied, chuckling. “I want you,” he said, as his hands went for my robe.

“You can’t!” I screamed out, trying to free my hands and protect myself.

“Why?” he asked. His amusement showed in his voice. His hands touched my face, “You’re beautiful, you know that?” he said, as his hands went down my face to my neck, slowly. My body responded to his touch, feelings of pleasure washed over me.

“Please, don’t do this,” I cried, my words contradicting what my body felt.

“Hey, shhh, don’t cry,” he said, shushing me and wiping my tears away.

Again as his hand touched my face my body responded. Part of me knew it was wrong to feel aroused by this situation, but my mind battled as somewhere this tapped into one of my darkest fantasies. Unwilling to accept that I wanted this to be happening, to be true; I continued my half-hearted plea for freedom.

“Please, let me go. I’ll give you money,” I begged.

“I don’t want your money, I just want you,” he said, as he untied the robe with one hand.

“No, please, I’m begging you,” I begged again, crying.

“Shhh. It’ll be okay, Jenny,” he said, as he touched and caressed my stomach.

I stood frozen, “How do you know my name?”

The unknown man chuckled. He let go of my hands, but kept his other hand on my stomach. With his free hand, he took off his mask. It was like time had slowed down. It seemed to take a long time for me to believe what I saw in front of me.

“No. It can’t be. Why?”

“Jacob,” I finally said.

“It’s me. I’m glad you remembered. Thought you’ve forgotten about me, since you know, you never texted me,” Jacob said. “It really hurt my feelings, Jenny.”

I didn’t know what to say to him, I’m sorry? I don’t think so…

“And it hurts even more that you still haven’t said anything either. Well, except for my name of course,” he said.

“I’m sorry, Jacob,” I replied. “I… I lost your number and…”

“Lost my number? Jenny, sweetie, I saw you crumple it up and throw it away,” he said, grabbing my face to make me look him in his eyes.

I couldn’t deny that there had been times that I wished I’d kept his number. If things had been different and Douglas wasn’t on the scene, then maybe I could’ve admitted that I was attracted to Jacob, and had even daydreamed about what it would be like to kiss him.

PlayFulErica
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PlayFulErica



“Jacob, I’m sorry…” was all I could say to him.

“If you’re really sorry then kiss me,” he said, interrupting me and looking into my eyes.

“Please Jacob, we can’t do this…” I said, although I wanted to kiss him.

Jacob held my face. He looked into my eyes, not letting me free while his other hand touched my boob. I squirmed and tried to push his hands away even though I had enjoyed the feel of his hand on my breast. He ignored my weak attempt.

“You know Jenny, you have beautiful boobs. Better than I imagined. Cute, just like the rest of you,” he said, as he continued to touch them.

“Jacob, please don’t do this,” I tried again, but my voice showed signs of my arousal.

“Relax Jenny, you’ll like this, I promise,” he said to me, as he leaned in to kiss me.

I froze as his lips touched mine; I didn’t respond to him even as he pushed his tongue into my mouth, not wanting him to have the sense of satisfaction.

“Kiss me Jenny,” he demanded. His eyes were full of lust. He leaned in to kiss me again. I still didn’t respond, even though my body wanted to, I stayed still.

Jacob leaned his face next to mine and said in a rough voice, “If you don’t respond, I will make you respond.” With that, he bit my earlobe softly. My body responded; goose bumps exploded all over my body, and I shivered as he bit it again.

“Yes, just like that,” he said in a rough voice.

He kissed my neck, then bit it and sucked. I moaned out loud, taken by surprise. I could feel myself getting wet.

Jacob looked at me and smiled, “I said you’d like it,” he said smugly, then leaned in to kiss me again. When I still didn’t respond, he leaned down and bit near my collar bone. I stifled a moan this time.

“You’re resisting, aren’t you?” he said, as he moved his body away from me, letting his guard down.

I didn’t answer. I needed time to think and understand what I was feeling, so I took this opportunity and pushed him away as hard as I could. I ran from him towards my room. When I got into my room, I closed the door as fast as I could, but I was too slow, Jacob pushed the door open, and I fell to the ground hitting my butt. I looked up at him as he closed the door and came towards me.

“Perfect place to run to, Jenny,” Jacob said, smiling as he looked around my room then back to me.

He crouched down and held my face. “You really think you could get away?” he asked, rhetorically, as he pushed my upper body down.

“I think we’ve played enough games, Jenny. Time for the real thing,” he said as he touched my pussy. “Now look at that, you’re wet,” he said, as he inhaled my scent from his fingers and licked my juices off it.

“Tastes even better than I imagined,” he said, looking at me.

He started to slowly rub my clit with his finger, looking at me to see my reaction. “Moan for me, Jenny,” Jacob said, as he increased the speed.

As much as I had tried to resist, I couldn’t deny the way he made me feel anymore. I gave in and started to moan and pushed my hips up to meet his hands. He kissed me, and I kissed back unable to resist anymore. As we kissed, he moved his fingers and started to slowly finger fuck me.

“Mmm, you’re so wet baby,” Jacob said, as he slowly finger fucked me. He grabbed my hand and placed it on his crotch, using my hand to rub his cock. He unzipped his pants with one hand and pushed it down, so his cock would come out. He grabbed my hand again and wrapped it around his cock, jacking it.

Jacob’s cock could’ve been at least seven inches with it being hard; I could no longer resist moaning and responding to his every movement. It was like I was under his spell, I no longer thought about anything. I just thought of him and the pleasure he was giving me.

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his body as we kissed. He walked us to a wall and had me pushed up on the wall as he held my weight. We kissed and he took off his shirt, completely naked with me. His cock pushed into my pussy and I felt pain as he broke my cherry with his fast thrust.

I groaned out loud and he stopped to look at me. “I’m sorry, are you okay? I couldn’t help myself,” he said, looking guilty.

I laughed out loud because now he was feeling guilty. “Now you’re feeling guilty?” I asked with a smirk. “You didn’t feel guilty when you forced entry into my apartment.”

He looked at me and smiled, “That was before I had you in my arms, baby,” he said, and then he kissed me. “Am I okay to move now?”

I breathed in. “Yes, but please be gentle,” I said, as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He moved slowly until I started moaning, then he picked up the speed and pounded into me. “You. Are. Mine,” he said, with each hard thrust.

As he continued to fuck me hard, I moaned out loud, getting close to cumming. Jacob had his head rested on the crook of my neck, and I had mine rested on the crook of his neck too. Each of us breathing hard and moaning.

I was about to reach my climax when I heard a loud, continuous beeping coming from somewhere. It became louder and louder, as if it was held right beside my ears.

I looked at Jacob, and his mouth were moving, but I couldn’t hear what he was saying because of the constant beeping that kept getting louder and louder. I read his lips, he was saying, “Remember, you are mine.”

Just before I climaxed, I woke up on my bed aching to be touched. My alarm continued to beep and I groaned as I reached for my cell phone to turn it off. I looked down at my body, and I was still dressed in the same clothes I had on yesterday when Douglas was over.

I checked my phone and I had one text message from Douglas: Ha-ha, you’re scared. Anyways, I will see you tomorrow, beautiful. Goodnight and sweet dreams.

“I guess I fell asleep while waiting for him to text back last night… But why would I be dreaming of Jacob?” I asked myself, confused as memories of my dream came back to me.

It had felt so real that part of me wished it was…

*Author’s Note: I have to thank Jayne for helping me fix my story. You were a great help, and I really appreciate you helping me (: I hope I become as good a writer as you as time goes by.*

Published 
Written by sillyjenny
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments