Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unexpected love triangle 6

"Is Douglas the one?"

6
5 Comments 5
8.0k Views 8.0k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Jenny

Three weeks has passed since Douglas and I had made it official between us. It has also been a month since my last encounter with Jacob too.

Since that day when I had lost control and kissed Jacob, I started to avoid him. But it seemed that the more I ignored him the more I dreamt of him. It was starting to drive me crazy.

I was also starting to feel a bit guilty because it literally felt like I was cheating on Douglas. In real life I would be kissing, hugging, doing intimate things, and spending quality time with Douglas, but in my dreams, it would be with Jacob.

Is it because I'm destined to be with Jacob and not Douglas?

I sighed out loud, frustrated with my messed up feelings.

"Is something wrong, Jenny?" Douglas asked me, looking concerned.

Crap. I zoned out again.

"No, nothing's wrong," I said, smiling to reassure him.

"You sure?" He asked again.

"Of course, I'm with you, what else would be bothering me at this moment?" I said. I held onto his hands and smiled as if my feelings weren't a pile of mess in my head.

"Okay, if you say so," Douglas said, as he leaned in to kiss my forehead. His eyes told me he didn't actually believe me and it made me feel even guiltier than I already was.

I didn't say anything after that. I just smiled, and hoped he didn't see through me even though I'm sure that he did...

Finals were coming up, and Douglas wanted to go to the beach to 'cool off' before the stress got to us. I didn't argue with him because he had a point. I have been reviewing all the notes that I had taken in my classes for the past week preparing myself for the actual finals.

Stress really was getting to me. Not just school but also my personal matters. It was starting to drive me crazy.

We had been on the road since four in the morning and we still haven't gotten to the place where he wanted to go yet.

He was keeping the place a secret. A 'surprise for my sweet Jenny' he had said smiling like a little boy on Christmas morning when I asked. I don't know what he had planned, but whatever it was, it made him excited.

"If you're tired, you can sleep, baby," Douglas told me.

I looked at him and smiled, "But I want to stay up with you."

"Don't worry, I'll wake you up when we get there," he told me. He grabbed my hand and kissed it. "I won't let anything happen to you."

Douglas was all about my safety and was always concerned about me, and here I was thinking that I was destined to be with Jacob just because I had been dreaming of him.

"Maybe it's because you keep thinking of him, stupid Jenny. Why can't you just appreciate that your dream finally came true? Isn't Douglas the one you so desperately wanted? Well, you have him; he chose you out of everyone else and you're still not satisfied. What's wrong with you?"

I was getting a lecture from my inner self who was in love with Douglas. How ridiculous was this?

"Sleep Jenny, you look exhausted."

"Okay," I said smiling as he caressed my cheeks with his knuckles.

"He really is too good for me..." I thought to myself as I turned my head away from him and faced my window as I closed my eyes.

Douglas

After five hours of driving, I finally reached our destination. I could tell Jenny was under a lot of stress due to finals, so I decided to take her on a trip and help her relax. I had rented a lake house for three days for us.

It excited me that we were going to be completely alone. It was near winter so the lake wouldn't have as many people around. This was my surprise to her.

I had so many things planned out for us.

During our three days here, I was going to attempt to get her to sleep with me.

I smiled as I looked at her cute sleeping face.

"I'm going to make sure you belong to me completely before this trip ends, Jenny."

I opened my door and walked around to Jenny's side. I opened her door and unbuckled her seat belt. I carefully picked her up and carried her towards the house. I opened the door and walked inside, letting my imaginations run wild as I imagined us married and on our honeymoon together.

"Soon, I'll claim your body as mine."

I walked into one of the bedroom and laid her down on the bed.

I watched her sleep and thoughts of what I wanted to do to her made me hard. I watched as her chest rose and fell with each breath she breathed. I watched her full luscious lips as it opened a little.

My cock stirred as memories of our first intercourse filled me. We haven't done anything since then and I craved more.

I wanted to taste her sweetness again, wanted to hear her sweet moans of pleasure; pleasure that I made her feel. I wanted every inch of her body.

I wanted to lick every inch of her, and fuck her til we collapsed with exhaustion.

I know I sounded a bit... creepy, but it's Jenny we're talking about here.

She's beautiful. She is an unopened flower waiting to be opened by someone who loved her with their all.

I will have her. And I will make her scream my name as I fucked her senseless.

***

It was nearly two in the afternoon and Jenny still wasn't awake. I walked to the room I had placed her in and watched her peaceful face.

I had told her that I would wake her upon arriving but I hadn't done so. I didn't want her to wake up just yet. I knew how worn out she was. It was like she didn't get much sleep at all.

She moaned in her dream as I looked at her wondering what she was dreaming about. I caressed her face and smiled when she instinctively leaned towards my hand.

"Jenny? Are you awake, sweetie?"

"Mmmm," she moaned and smiled.

God, she was so cute.

She opened her eyes and looked at me and smiled again.

"Hi sleepyhead," I said to her, smiling.

"Mmm. What time is it? And where are we?" She asked, looking around.

"It's two in the afternoon," I told her, still smiling. "This is my surprise to you, baby. I rented this lake house for us for three days. I hope you don't mind... It was just that I saw how much stress you were under and I couldn't just stand around and watch you crumble under all the stress."

She looked at me with tears in her eyes and smiled as she brought a hand to my face and caressed my cheeks. "Of course I don't mind, Douglas. Oh god, you are so good to me and I feel as if I don't even deserve someone like you. You only do what's best for me, and you have no idea how happy you make me."

She pulled me into a hug and kissed me hard on my mouth. When she let me go, I smiled and pulled her up off the bed.

"C'mon, I cooked us something to eat," I told her and smiled.

Jenny sat at the table while I got the food ready and took it to her.

"Sorry, I know it's not much, but I was craving for some spaghetti today," I said, smiling as she smiled.

"It's okay, it smells delicious. Let's eat! I'm famished! Ha-ha," she said as she started eating.

I chuckled and smiled as she began to eat. She had no idea how adorable and loveable she was. It's like, every time I'm with her, I fall in love even deeper than before.

SandyDesire
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SandyDesire



After we finished eating, we settled down on the sofa to watch some movies I had brought along for our time here. Jenny decided that since we had three days to play, we could relax today and go outside and explore tomorrow. I wasn't going to argue since I wanted to cuddle with her anyways.

She rested her head on my shoulders and hugged my arm as we watched P.S I love you.

I know it’s a chick flick, but I remembered her saying that it was one of her favorite shows, so I decided, hey why not? As long as she enjoys it, I’ll enjoy it.

***

Jenny

It felt so good to be held by Douglas as we watched my all time favorite movie, P.S I love you.

I can't believe he remembered. God I love him. He was so sweet to me, always thinking of only the best for me. I don't even deserve him, yet here he was, holding me as if I'm the most precious thing he has ever held.

My heart warmed at the thought of him doing everything for me without having to be told. He always looked out for me, even though it has only been roughly a month or two before we started talking to each other. My Douglas; my sweet, caring Douglas.

Even as the movie played on, I couldn't focus on it anymore; all I could think of was Douglas; how sweet he was, how caring he was, and how much he loved me.

"You're not watching the show," Douglas said as he looked at me with a smile on his face.

Somehow I had turned away from the 55" tv and was now staring at Douglas like a creep. How long had I been staring?

"I am," I replied stubbornly, but kept my gaze fixed on his face.

"So somewhere in the thirty minutes that had passed, my face became the tv?" he asked, smiling widely.

Have I really been staring at him for that long? God I was a creep!

"Shut up and kiss me," was all I said to him.

He didn't need to be told twice. As soon as the words were out of my mouth, his mouth landed on mine and kissed me.

One of his hands held my face as if I was the most fragile thing in the world and his other hand had found its way under my shirt and up to my breasts kneading them softly with his hand.

I moaned under his touch, craving for more, wanting more.

As if he could read my mind, Douglas pinched my nipple between his fingers making me throw my head back and gasp in pleasure.

He kissed and nibbled down my jaw towards my neck. When he got to my neck, he stopped to linger there, swiping his tongue on my neck making me shudder as goosebumps erupted all over my body.

He traced his tongue from the hollow of my neck and up the side of my cheeks to my earlobe sucking it into his mouth. His hot breath hit me, making me moan and new goosebumps erupted all over my body again.

Douglas picked me up and set me down on his lap as he trailed his tongue back down to my neck. I moaned again as I felt his hard erection in his pants.

I instantly started to grind myself on his lap as I had done before in my apartment a week or two ago. This time he moaned too. Both of his hands fell to the sides of my waist and held me down, urging me to continue my grinding.

I reached down and grabbed my shirt pulling it over my head and moaned the instant Douglas enveloped my nipple into his mouth, sucking it and nibbling it.

I put my hands behind his head and let my fingers wrap themselves around his hair gripping them as I held him to my chest, still grinding against him.

"Ooh Douglas," I said as I felt my orgasm approach.

I started to grind myself against him faster, desperate to find my release, and when my orgasm exploded through my body, I threw my head back and moaned loudly. I slowed my grinding and slowly came down from my orgasm.

***

I stood in the shower under the hot water thinking whether or not I should give my whole body to Douglas to claim. I mean, it feels right. He's so nice to me and so sweet. He loves me unconditionally.

And each time when I'm near him, I can't control myself.

He deserves it. I won't regret this decision...

With that in mind, I turned off the shower and grabbed my towel to dry myself. I wrapped it around me and walked out of the bathroom with the full intention of giving myself to Douglas. I went into the living room where I had left him earlier only to find that he wasn't there.

Where is he?

I looked at the clock on the wall and wondered if he might have stepped out while I was in the shower, but realized that it was already eleven at night.

I walked into the room that I was sleeping in to check if he was in there, but much to my disappointment, he wasn't either.

"Douglas? Where are you?" I called out.

"In here," I heard him say.

I walked towards the room I had thought I heard him from and opened the door. He was lying down on the bed looking up at the ceiling.

I walked over to him and he smiled at me. I felt naked under his stare even though I was still wrapped in my towel and I felt nervous for what I was planning to do.

I reached the bed and sat on the edge looking down. Douglas continued to look at me but I was too nervous to return his look.

He touched my arm, sending goosebumps all over my body. I twitched, not because I was scared... Well okay I'll admit it, I was scared, but I was also nervous.

"Jenny, baby, we don't have to do this if you're not ready," he said to me even though his eyes were dark with need.

"No... I want to," I said, trying to sound convincing but even I heard the shaking in my voice. I just hope he thought it was the nerves because it was the nerves in my body.

"Jenny..." Douglas said to me as he got up to a sitting position on the bed turning my face to look at him. "I love you, and because of that, I don't want you forcing yourself into this just because you feel as though you need to."

I stayed quiet and looked away. "But I want to make you happy as well..."

"Oh baby, you silly girl, being with you makes me happy already. Every moment spent next to you make me the happiest man on earth. I only wish that you could see how happy you make me just by being here," he said to me, touching my face and kissing me on my mouth.

“I’m happy with whatever decision you make sweetie,” he said to me when he broke away from the kiss.

But I want to, I thought to myself as I stared at him.

“We have two more days here, and more days to come, don’t feel rushed,” he said to me, but he was kissing my neck and the bulge from his pants told me that he did want me right then and there.

I pushed him away before he bit me on my neck and he looked a little hurt at my sudden reaction.

I smiled, and said, “Then at least… let me fix that.”

I was looking at him, but my hand was in front of his bulge, squeezing him through his pants. He smiled and kissed me as I began to undo his button and zipper.

It won’t happen today; although I was pretty sure that I did want him to be my first, I feel as though something was holding me back. Until I was completely sure, it probably won’t be happening any time soon…

Published 
Written by sillyjenny
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments