Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

When it turned. Chapters 1 and 2

1
1 Comment 1
3.1k Views 3.1k
2.2k words 2.2k words

1.

She knew something was up when she went through the garage.   There were lights on that shouldn’t have been.   Coffee cups on the table.   Two of them!   There was music coming from the back of the house.   Her first instinct was to run out and call the police.   But her curiosity got the better of her and tipped toed into the back of her house.   Halfway down the hall, she heard grunts and squeaks of pleasure, groans.   She reacted on two levels.   While her reality state told her that she didn’t really want to see what she knew she was going to find,  her naughty little girl side made her want to see it.  

She could see through the partially opened door, two sets of feet.   One set attached to two hairy legs she immediately recognized as her husband’s.   On the other set of feet, she noticed a rose tattoo on the right ankle.   She stared at it with a sickening feeling, she knew that particular tattoo really well.   Then, like a sledge hammer between her eyes, it dawned on her that the tattoo looked familiar because it belonged to her very best friend.   Her kindred spirit.   Her confidant.   The fact that she lived next door to her made it sink in deeper.   She continued to inch towards the door until it was all laid out before her.   Haaa, she laughed to herself.   Laid out before me!   Here was her BFF Evette, straddling her husband’s hips, rising and falling on it.   She could see the glistening juices of her pussy sticking to his cock.   She stood transfixed at the sight.   In all of her years of sexual activity, she had never so much as looked at herself having sex in a mirror.   She was no prude, not by a long shot. But the sight of these two people just having at each other, while enraging her, also fascinated her.   She couldn’t help feel all the feelings of betrayal, and at the same time, that familiar tingling in her moist, now dripping, twat.   She felt dirty but continued watching while her husband’s joint emerged and re-entered Evette’s dripping cunt.   Her husband, Doug, yelled out he was about to unload.   Evette, like a ballerina, sprung from her position and grabbing his shaft at the bottom proceeded to engulf his stiffness directly into her mouth.

 

  She felt herself stop breathing, how could she get that all in her mouth, she thought, I’ve gagged halfway down his dick.   Evette worked her mouth and hand in united movement until she recognized Doug’s arching movement as his usual precursor to an orgasm.   She waited a second longer and decided the time was right.   

 

She burst into the room screaming,   “Doug!!! Doug!! You fucking two timing scumbag!”

Doug’s eyes, closed tightly just milliseconds before, were now wide with terror.

“ Dee !..oh shit… Dee !!!   Wait …ummm…you don’t understand!”

At that same moment, Evette’s head raised off of Doug’s manhood and she too had the look of someone caught in a terrible act of deception.   She screamed out the same name.  

“ Dee , oh Jesus Christ!! I’m sorry …I’m so sorry.”

 

At that moment, that exact moment, with two wide eyed, naked to the world people staring at Dee ’s rage, Doug’s penis erupted in a huge orgasm.   Splattering Evette’s tits and thighs, as well as Doug’s pubic area with the splooge Evette, who just seconds before, was working towards delivering into her mouth or whatever part of her body she was deciding on to deposit his seed.  

For a second, Dee looked at the actions and almost laughed at it’s absurdity.   The rage returned to her, full force.  

“You fucking two timing fucks!”

“I’m busting my ass on the night shift and you guys have been busting each other’s nuts!   How long has this been going on for?   I can’t believe this! I just can’t fucking believe this!”

“We’re done, you hear me fuckface? Done!   Finished!   I’ll let you know where and when our lawyers meet!”

“ And as for you” her anger now turned on Evette, “you little fucking twat, you couldn’t keep your own husband, so you had to come after mine?   All this time I thought you cared, you were just looking for the fucking opening weren’t you?   Weren’t you!”

Dee knew it was getting away from her.   The fact she repeated every question twice was the clue.   It was also Doug’s clue to know that it was going to get ugly, uglier, in a moment.

He grabbed Evette’s Budweiser t-shirt and began wiping off the residue of the ill timed ejaculation.   First him and then Evette. Looking like a dog waiting to get beaten for soiling the rug.   Cleaning Evette’s generous tits, but looking sideways at Dee waiting for the inevitable onslaught.  

Evette actually got pissed at her shirt being used as a cum rag.   And shot Doug a filthy look.

For the second time, Dee had to suppress the urge to laugh.  

She turned to Doug and told him, “you’re gone! Got it? Fucking gone! Maybe she’ll take you in…” pointing at her former friend.   “The Real Estate sign will be in the ground tomorrow.”  

She stormed out of the house, got into her Miata and squealed the tires down the street, with no idea where to go.  

 

2.

 

He opened his eyes to the darkness. “ Jesus Christ!”   he thought to himself.   He leaned over the pillow to check the alarm clock .   4:17 AM it screamed in it’s lighted display.  

Why did he even bother setting the alarm for 7.   He couldn’t remember the last time he slept that long.  

He swung his legs over the end of his bed and felt his bare feet hit the soft coat of his trusty golden retriever.   She rolled to her side as he began to massage her ample belly with his feet.   Her mouth opened and her eyes rolled into the top of her head.

Batia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Batia

  In his cynicism, that has become more a part of his life since his divorce, he believed that his dog slept there all night just to get the massage in the morning.   He looked down at her and spoke to her in a quiet, just about audible voice, “you’re the only one who ever gave a fuck about me.”  

He finished his climb out of bed, turned and flipped the covers back up over the pillow and, poof, the empty queen sized bed was made.   One of the benefits of sleeping alone was that it was easy to make the bed behind you.  

He stumbled into the bathroom, flipping the light on and partially blinding himself when it fired up.   He glanced into his mirror, rubbing his face with his right hand.   He immediately decided he wasn’t shaving today.   Rejoicing in his decision making process.   Another benefit of the divorce, the sound of any criticisms ceased when she moved out.    In his over 50 years of life, he had always thought of himself as being his own man. Not a tough guy or anything, far from it.   But slowly, over the years, he felt his self esteem melt away.   Looking back, he couldn’t point to any specific action or incident that would enable him to say to himself, that’s where it started.   But five years earlier, as he stood in this very spot, staring at himself in the mirror, he realized, I’m dead inside.   There’s nothing I care about.   Not even my wife.  

During his shower he thought to himself that he’d stop at the 7-eleven for his coffee and maybe one of those sausage and muffin things that they have.   He dressed and walked out of his front door in the cool fall morning.   Hunting season soon, he thought, can’t wait to get back into the woods.   It’s where he found his peace, his best peace.  

As he turned into the parking lot at the 7-eleven he first noticed the little Miata sitting on a funny angle.   Then he saw this striking young woman, probably in her early 30’s he figured, she was obviously distressed.   “Poor Kid” he thought. He got out of his truck, needing that coffee bad.   He was walking past the hot red sports car, and had all intentions of continuing into the store, when he made eye contact with her and looked into those pleading eyes.   He cursed silently to himself and heard himself say, “What’s the problem?”

“I have a flat and have no idea how to change it.” She answered.  

“Tell you what, go in and get us a cup of coffee and I’ll see what I can do out here”  

Her eyes fluttered and looked down, he realized by the way she reacted she didn’t have any money.   “My treat” he told her, and handed her a ten dollar bill.   She hesitated for a second and he said “Go ‘head take it, it’s ok, you want the goddamned tire changed doncha?”   His Brooklyn accent was always heavier when he was tired.  

By the time she came out with the coffee and donuts, she bought donuts with the change, he had the car up on the jack and flat off.   He watched with one eye as she stuffed the first donut into her mouth.   She felt a little better as the sugar began to enter her system and just began to talk.  

“I’m Dee ..err..Deborah” she said.

He looked up from the flat tire and said gruffly.. “yeah how are ya?   I’m Eddie.”

She started to tell him how she came home and found her husband banging her best friend and neighbor in their bed.   She left in the clothes she worked in last night.   Grabbing nothing, not even make-up or money.   She told him she had no where to go.   She was a transplant from Wisconsin , all her family was out there.   Her tale of betrayal hit home. He felt the old anger and sadness well up inside him.   He tasted it in the back of his throat.  

 

“Listen” he said “I live right near here.   I have to go to work, and I don’t really know why I’m doing this but, follow me back home and I’ll let you in.   Take a shower, there’s stuff in the house to eat and get some sleep.   If you feel funny about all this, when you’re done, leave the keys in the garage and good luck to you.   I have a couple of spare bedrooms, just don’t use mine.   If you’re there when I get home tonight we’ll figure out what to do.   But in the meantime, you definitely need some sleep.”

 

She stood there speechless.   Who’s this old pervert and why is he being so nice to me.   But there was a sadness and honor about him that made her feel easy.   So she agreed and he slammed the hubcap back on the wheel and he motioned for her to follow him.   When they got to the house, he let her in the side door, took the house keys off of his ring and gave them to her and told her to make herself at home.   He took a couple of steps towards his truck and turned back to the door, stuck his hand in his pocket, peeled off fifty bucks and handed to her.   He told her she might need it to get some things, like underwear and make-up.   He also told her in the back room there was a dresser with some of his wife’s things she didn’t take with her and oh, by the way, don’t mind the dog, she’ll warm up to you, her name is Dusty.  

 

He got back in his truck and drove away.   He was already 20 minutes late for work and he was 20 minutes away.   Sometime it’s good to be the boss.   He looked in his rear view and saw her standing in the door.   She looked totally confused.   He wondered how much of his stuff would be there by the time he got home.   He laughed at himself for the stupidity he just exhibited.  

 

She watched him drive down the street and make the right turn out of sight.   She lingered in the doorway a few more seconds and then stepped back and closed the door.   She walked down the hall and into the kitchen and then into the living room. She was surprised how neat everything was, considering a guy lived here by himself.  

 

She walked through the house going from room to room.   “Bedroom” she said to herself.   “ ‘nother bedroom, hmmm………this must be his room.”   She started looking around his room, just being a little nosey.   Trying to figure out a man who would let someone he didn’t know into his house and then drive off.  

Published 
Written by yankee27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments