Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

your dirty little whore

"Another sweet one.. sort of."

15
7 Comments 7
17.2k Views 17.2k
1.7k words 1.7k words

“Do you think there’s something wrong with me?”

“Maybe” you say and smile.

“I never used to be this twisted, my mind is in decline”.

I tell you and you smile again before kissing me hard on the mouth. You suck my bottom lip into your mouth until it hurts me and instinctively I try to pull away from you.
Your hand grabs a fistful of my hair and you pull my head back exposing my neck.

You make a comedy biting sound before you pretend to take a bite out of it and then you pull me close to you and hold me for a moment.
We’re still and I’m quietly appreciating this moment it’s the detail you see, and you know how I love the details.
Your cock is untouched for now but patiently waiting for attention, pre cum bleeding through the soft fabric of your boxer shorts a promise I'll hold you to.


“I love you”, I whisper against your bare chest so quietly that my hot breath on your skin is the only evidence that I spoke. Oh how I long to be able to tell you properly, to hear it back but for now this story will have to serve as a reminder should I ever doubt it.

“Fuck me” I tell you. It isn’t a question and you can see how badly I need it right now. How badly I need to be used.

You usher me towards the dining table and I bend over it while you lift up my skirt and slide down my red knickers.
Immediately I feel fresh juices ooze to the lips of my pussy as my ass is exposed to you.

“Fuck me hard”

I tell you with a tone that makes me sound desperate.
‘Fuck it I am desperate! Can’t you see what it is that I need from you?’ I think so loudly that I almost hear it.

In no time at all you force your way into my pussy and the sound I make as I welcome your cock is all the reward you needed.

“Yes” I cry and the word sounds full of pain but it isn’t.

“Now fuck it hard!” I tell you and you wonder whether you ever knew someone that needed it this badly.
You don’t think that you ever did.

The sturdy table starts to move under us as you give me exactly what I need.
You plough relentlessly into me, each time I encourage you with my squeals of delight, and you fuck me harder and harder until you wonder whether you might break the table or me.

“You won’t break me”, I tell you despite not actually hearing your thoughts.

“Please”

I beg now and though it’s vague you use your initiative.
You withdraw from my pussy and drive your glistening cock straight into my tight stubborn ass.

You groan as you enjoy the different sensation. My ass colder than my pussy is gripping you tightly as it grows accustomed to you. When you’re up to your balls in it, the begging starts again.

You spread my ass cheeks and watch me cling to you as you pull out and plunge back in. It’s a priceless sight and you capture the image in your head for later.
You love the way I just take whatever you give to me and I’m always grateful for it.

“Now fill my ass with your cum, I really want it!”

I tell you as my fingers go to work on my clit furiously. I’m going to come hard and I want it to be when your cock is deep inside me.
It happens much faster than I anticipate and as wild noises erupt from my throat and every journey into my ass is ecstasy, it’s enough for you. You give me what I asked for and warm my insides with your gift. The thought of squeezing it out when we’re done is already arousing me again before my orgasm has even passed.

“Fuck!” I say, and it’s over as quickly as it started.

I turn to kiss you but it doesn’t happen that way.
Before I even had a chance to decide what I want, I’m dropping to my knees in front of you taking your cock and guiding it to my mouth. My hands drop to my sides and I suck the length of it whilst looking up at you with big naughty eyes.

‘I want to suck you hard and when I set my mind to something I normally achieve it’ I think brazenly as I gag on the tip of you and feel you twitch.
The gagging doesn’t deter me quite the opposite, the image of me kneeling before you and gagging on your cock thrills me and I strive to take more of it, the saliva spilling out of my mouth around us.
You become enthusiastic now and hold my hair away from my face now as you marvel at me as I endeavour to please you.

AprilStunt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AprilStunt


You start to manoeuvre my head back and forth, fucking my face with your hard again cock. The sound of air escaping my mouth and juices squelching are only adding to the pleasure.
My fingers desperate to join the party begin playing with your balls, massaging them at a steady pace, I want to squeeze the cum right out of them but that would be cheating. I reach down and dip a finger into my sopping cunt before returning all my attention to you. I rub my finger on your tight ass and slowly dip inside waiting for a reaction. You moan approvingly and I push a little deeper as I show my renewed arousal by practically swallowing your cock.
Your ass feels tight on my finger and it thrills me. I push harder still and feel you grow tense. I stop and allow you to get used to the feel of it and when I feel you relax some more I push deeper still until I reach a new place and I’m up to the knuckle in your ass.
Faster and faster I suck you now and I want my prize, I want your cum coating the back of my throat. I moan around you like a greedy whore as I up the tempo and really go for it.
My finger still moves gently inside you but I’m careful not to match pace with my mouth.
I’m delighted when I finally hear your groans become louder and I feel your body tremble just before you deliver. I swallow it all down making appreciative noises until I have every last drop.

“Let’s go to bed” I suggest and we head to the bedroom. I consider playing with myself but decide that I’d rather wait for you to play with me you do it so well.
We sleep for a while and I dream of things too twisted for the Lush story site.
When I wake up you’re looking at me, you have a smile, one that makes me ask “What?”

“Nothing” you say stroking a strand of hair away from my eye.

“Was I snoring? Dribbling?

I ask but really I don’t want to know.
You kiss me and now it really doesn’t matter anymore, your kiss reminds me of my need and I spread my legs like a slut.

“Play with me, please” I ask you and instantly you slide down the bed.

“Open those little pussy lips” you order and I’m very excited as I hold myself open for you.

“Wider” you say and my fingers are slippery as I try to get a grip on myself.
You’re watching closely and the scrutiny makes me nervous, the invasion of my privacy makes me very horny.

“Put you fingers in and spread that little hole wide”, you tell me and I follow orders.

I’m spreading myself open for you and the concentration on your face is so arousing as you peer into me.

“Wider” you tell me again and I think I might just come right now but I don’t want to.

“Mm dirty little whore, I can see right into your cunt!” you tell me and “Jesus Christ please touch me” I manage to say

“You want my fingers in there you horny little bitch? You ask me and the word yes barely does it justice but is all I can find now.
Finally your fingers are sliding into me and you gasp as you discover how juicy I am the deeper you go. Still you watch, you know I love you to watch as you play.
You’re manipulating my pussy now, pulling on my labia, twisting, tweaking, me. It’s like watching a child press the buttons on a new gadget.

“You’re mine”, you tell me and I wonder if you know how true it is.
Finally your fingers are on my clit and you try to grip it but it keeps slipping away from you.
You slide three fingers into me, stretching me like fat fingers in a moneybag, reaching in for a prize that is far greater.
You rub my inner walls hard and fast while your other hand works on my clit, rolling it in a frenzy.

“Fuck”

I roar as I lose control and juices squirt from me, spraying you as you milk me enthralled by the result.
The look on your face is more of an orgasm aid than the fingers on my clit.

“Holy fuck!” you say as you look down at the soaked bed sheet beneath me.

“I feel dirty”. I say as I recover and you tell me that I’m a dirty little whore! ‘Your’ dirty little whore”

“Yep, it’s why you love me so much!” I mock.

“Actually it isn’t!” you announce

“I love you because I can’t help it!”

“Hmm” is my only response but in my head I am replaying the words over and over, imbedding them in my memory forever.


Published 
Written by smiler77
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments