Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

3 girls masturbating

"summer vacation with 3 gorgeous girls - but nothing is allowed to happen. The tention is rising"

26
7 Comments 7
95.7k Views 95.7k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Famous Story
When I was about 22, my summer vacation had just started when me and my girlfriend separated. It just really did not work out for us, even though we planned to go on a vacation together. I had no fall-back plans at all and now I did not know what to do with my summer.

My Sister Cathy and her friend Ashley had just turned 18 and the two girls planned to drive to southern France, about 1000 miles away but my parents freaked out. They would not allow the girls to drive alone and ask me if I would like to go on vacation with them.

I was not thrilled at all so I started asking around to see if any of my friends would like to join us. I asked my best buddy, who had a crush on my sister’s friend Ashley, but to his frustration he could not join us as he had already had other plans. However, his sister Bettina said she would join us. Since Bettina knew my ex-girlfriend quite well and I immediately suspected that my ex had encouraged Bettina to travel with us. To have an eye on me and to keep me from meeting other girls during vacation. By the time we had finally figured it all out, the summer was almost over and I was heading

They were all very hot girls but I was trapped. Sex with my sister was, of course, not possible. Sex with Ashley was not possible, my best friend had fallen in love with her. Bettina would be probably get upset, be shocked at how fast I was able to forget my ex and make a big thing out of it. I knew her as quite the moral person. Three smoking hot girls and no sex for sure ‒ that sucked.

When we all arrived in France it was already post-season. A lot of the bars had closed, the clubs had shut down and we where nearly alone on the beach. The first few days we did nothing but tan on the beach and drink. In France no girl wears a bikini top on the beach ‒ no one - so I had to watch six perfect breasts from 9 am until the time we went home from the beach. My balls were ready to burst after two days.

If these conditions were not enough, the situation was even more jinxed. The apartment we rented had 2 rooms with no door between them and the lock on the bathroom door was broke. One room had 2 small single beds on opposite sides of the room ‒ this was the one I had to share with Bettina. The other one was a queen sized bed that my sister and Ashley shared. There was nothing more than sex on my brain and no freaking way to masturbate!

I couldn’t stand it any longer, so I waited until I was sure everyone was asleep and started masturbating very carefully. I couldn't make any noise so I had to do it very slow. After more than an hour, I was finally able to come and it was one of the heaviest orgasms I had in my life. Finally, I was ready to sleep.

I looked over at Bettina’s bed and saw that her feet were making unusual movements. She was laying on her side with her back to me with one of her legs tucked up and it kind of looked like she had one of her hands between her legs. I was really not sure but it looked like she was masturbating as well. I pretended to sleep, breathing deep, and after a few minutes her moments became stronger and stronger. Even if she was doing it very quite there was no doubt any more ‒ she was masturbating!

Fascinated, I looked while trying not to lot miss a single moment. Of course, my dick was hard as steel again but I had to wait because I did not what to scare her away. After an eternity, her body started shaking heavily and I was able to hear her suppressed moaning. She had a great orgasm, from what I was able to see. I had to masturbate again and after another hour of doing it very quite, I was able to get off a second time, just before 4 am.

When I woke up the next morning, the girls were already up and my sister was blocking the bathroom.

“Cathy, hurry up! Come on girl get out of the shower!” The girls were mad at her because she was blocking the shower.

I know my sister very well and had shared a bathroom with my sister for quite some time and I knew exactly what she was doing right now. Apparently, my sister heard us masturbating last night and now she was masturbating, using the shower head. When she came out of the bathroom it was obvious from the look on her face that she had just rubbed one out.

Later that day, Ashley and I went for a walk on the beach. I had my camera with me and we talked about making some hot pictures. She started posing and I took one picture after the other. I guess, after a while we were both very horny but I just could not do this to my best buddy.

Lindimeow
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lindimeow

So we just took another sun bath to get our backs tanned.

That’s when I saw that she had a little wet spot in her bikini panties. The whole camera thing had got her soaking wet. She explained to me that she had to go home to get another book to read and asked me to buy some booze for later. She left and I was heading for the store to get liquor. That’s when I realized that I had my wallet at the room.

As I climbed up the stairs to the apartment I heard noises. The door was not locked so I glanced inside and there she was on the bed, her legs spread wide, totally naked and her fingers were rubbing her clit like no tomorrow. She was masturbating with so much speed that you could hardly see her fingers. Her other hand was underneath her - she had one finger up her ass! I continued peeking though the door until I saw her amazing orgasm. She was very loud and was moaning like an animal.

Wow, what a picture! My dick was hard like a stone, again. I sneaked down the stairs and came up again with a lot of noise. This time, I pretended to unlock the door and went straight into the apartment. Apparently, she had barely managed to get back into her bikini bottoms, her nipples were still huge. She appeared to be a little bit confused and tried to make me think that she could not find her book. Then she found it, in the middle of the desk in the middle of the room. She turned red and left in a hurry.

Now I had the apartment to myself ‒ I pulled down my pants and started masturbating. Frustrated from all the quiet and slow rubbing I had to do last night, I went very fast and loud. I came in just a few minutes. That’s when I heard dropping something outside, apparently Ashley had not left at all and was doing the same thing I had done earlier - secretly watching. She sneaked down the stairs and escaped.

The situation got worse as very one of us was horny as hell but nothing was allowed to happen. At night, Bettina and my masturbating became more and more obvious. Ashley and my Sister were obviously doing it too. All four of us had nothing in mind when masturbating and one did it after the other, while the others were listening quietly. During the day everyone was pretending that nothing had happened.

It went on like that until our last vacation day. We started packing our stuff and by the time the car was packed we decided to go get something to eat, before the long drive home. Bettina stayed at the apartment to get another shower. This time I had my wallet with me but pretended that I had it forgotten it.

I sneaked up the stairs again and saw Bettina in front of the desk with my camera. She was looking at the hot pictures that I had made with Ashley a few days before, moving her pelvis. She had her pussy pressed against one corner of the table and was rubbing it on the table. I had never seen a girl masturbate that way.

This time I was not quite enough and she noticed me. To make everything look normal, I came in and told her that I forgot my wallet.

“Really?” she said with disbelieve,“and you forgot you camera too I guess?”

“Looks like you are enjoying my pictures.” I looked at her and could not help smiling.

“So what?” she said and continued looking at them.

She tried to sound very cool but I could still see how horny she was. Then something odd happened, we stared at each other for what felt like an eternity. I guess the hot atmosphere over the last two weeks was just too much at that moment.

Suddenly, she turned around, pulled down her soaking wet pants and bent over the table. I had
my dick out in a fraction of a second and pressed my thing against her butt and pushed my dick all of the way into her cunt. She moaned and I started fucking her like crazy. I fucked her real hard, so hard in fact, that the table was moving with her through the room.

She grabbed the table and held on to it while we fucked like animals. We had to get all the sexual energy out of us - all that energy had built up over those 2 weeks. We both came heavy and fast. We stood next to each other for a while, still breathing hard. Bettina started talking first,

“This was one of the best fucks ever,” taking another breath, she added, “But dude ‒ you tell anyone on earth what just happened in here and I will kill you.”

We drove home and none of us ever talked about this vacation again.
Published 
Written by masso66
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments