Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A friend needs a hand but gets more

"Masturbation helping hand"

18
6 Comments 6
47.2k Views 47.2k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Famous Story
Max and I had been best friends since we were both around twenty. We had been friends for over twenty years when this story took place. 

We talked openly about most everything. We have slept in the same bed together many times over the years with nothing ever happening. I never told him about my bisexual fantasies.

One day, we were riding our motorcycles and got a little lost. As we were trying to find our way, I cut him off and he tumbled over his bike and mine and landed awkwardly on his hands. Somehow I ended up running over his hands and compounded his injuries. Boring part of the story shortened, he broke both of his hands and wrists and had to be in casts for a month or so.

I couldn't begin to tell you how guilty I felt. He was in hospital having screws put in his wrists and hands. Multiple surgeries had him in hospital for almost two weeks. When he was finally allowed to go home, he had to have a nurse dress and undress him, clean and assist him with using the toilet. 

I visited him every day in the hospital and went to visit him at home as soon as he was there. His insurance did not cover a live-in nurse, so she was in and out, leaving Max to use a bedpan. Unfortunately for him he lived alone and he had no family living nearby.

"Have I told you how sorry I am?" I asked Max.

"I have known you for a long time. I know how sorry you are," he replied.

"Man, you know if there is anything that I can do... "

"There is something. I really could use a hand with something," he said. "I don't know how to say this."

"Just say it. I will do what I can."

"Living alone for so long, I usually jerk off every... "

"Dude, couldn't you get your nurse... "

"You saw her! I would rather have my grandmother, or worse, you, do it!" Max shouted. "You said anything. I don't care how you figure it out. I need to release and I don't want Nurse 'Betty' to have to clean up my wet dreams."

Little did he know how much I relished the thought of what he was asking me to do.

"Okay. How do you suggest we do this? What is your normal wanking routine?" I asked.

Max said, "I just sit in front of the computer, watch porn and spank away. I suggest you help me to my desk and we can go from there."

I helped him out of bed hoping that he wouldn't notice my growing erection straining against my shorts. I didn't want him to think that I was enjoying this as much as I was. He wasn't wearing pants because he was on his bedpan. His cock was already getting hard. I was relieved to see that it was about the same size as mine, about seven inches, and circumcised. I placed him in his computer chair and booted up his computer.

"How do you clean up your messes?" I asked Max.

"I usually have an old T-shirt nearby and I use that to clean up my mess. It goes in the laundry when it starts to get stiff and funky."

I found his wank shirt and lay it on his desk. I pulled one of his dining room chairs up behind his chair and got comfortable. We went straight to a site loaded with free porn videos. He helped me to sign him in and look up his favorites. He apparently likes Asians. He chose his favorite video and we started watching. My heart pounded as I reached under the arm of his chair and put my hand on his thigh.

"That's not it," he said and laughed. "If it was that big I would never get laid."

"Give me a minute, funny man. I don't jerk other people off every day. And if you want to be a smart ass I will leave you here and let your nurse find you like this."

I slowly slid my hand up his thigh. It was warm and his hair was very soft. I found his balls with the backs of my fingers and slid them up the front of his cock to the base of his cockhead. From there I wrapped my hand around his cock. It felt amazing! So hot and hard and silky smooth, all at the same time. His eyes went from the screen to my hand and back as I started stroking him slowly, sliding my hand unlubricated up and down his shaft. 

A thought suddenly popped into my head.

GoddessEly
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GoddessEly

I had never eaten another man's come before, though I had eaten mine on several occasions and enjoyed it. I was hoping that, in his ecstasy of cumming, he wouldn't be watching me and I could lick his product off of my hand while pretending to wipe it with his shirt.

"Wait, stop... " But it was too late. I felt him swell in my hand and come. He grunted as he just kept cumming. I quickly moved my cum covered hand away, grabbing his T-shirt with the other hand. I wanted it in my mouth while it was still warm. There were large gobs of the creamy white stuff on my hand and the smell filled my nostrils with an intense pleasure. My own erection throbbed in my shorts with anticipation. I licked him off of my hand as if I was trying to capture melting ice cream, savoring every drop. 

With the shirt in one hand and the other hand at my mouth I forgot where I was for a moment too long.

"Wow, are you enjoying that?" was what I heard from what seemed like far away.

Shocked, I snapped out of my blissful trance and dropped my hand to start wiping it clean.

"Hey, El', it doesn't bother me. It was actually hot watching you do that. There is more where that 'came' from. I have been saving it up for a few weeks now. It has been so long I bet it won't take long for me to be ready again. Just switch the video and do as you please. You are my best friend. I promise not to judge you."

I had nothing to say. I only thought about it for a second. I switched the video and pulled out his chair a little. I didn't want to ask if it was okay or not. I spread his legs and knelt between them. The smell of him and his musk filled the air. His prick was semi-hard and still had ample cum covering it. I gently grabbed it and started licking him clean. I then sucked his half-flaccid member into my mouth hoping that I could get him to grow hard in my mouth. That would be sweet! It took only a few minutes before I felt him start to twitch and swell in my mouth. I had his balls gently cradled in one hand as I held his stiffening penis up with the other. In no time he was hard again in my mouth. I did what I knew that I enjoy. I slid his cock out of my mouth as my hand followed my lips up his shaft, rotating my hand as I went, and came down again. His breathing was more rapid than it had been the first time before he came. He was enjoying this, as I was too. I wanted to enjoy my tongue on his hot rod for as long as I could. His skin in my mouth felt incredible.
 
All of my senses were overloaded with ecstasy. I watched his belly rise and fall quickly with his increasing breathing. I smelled cum and musk. Heard his moans and breaths and felt his soft, hairy thigh on my ribs, his warm balls in my hand and hot cock in my hungry mouth.

I squeezed his balls a little more roughly as our excitement grew together, squeezing his cock more firmly as well. Suddenly his breathing stopped and his cockhead swelled in my mouth. I held him firmly where he was as best as I could with the head of his cock just inside my lips. I wanted to taste what was filling my mouth. At that instant I realized that I was having my own orgasm as I was squeezing my thighs together and tightening my loins. He continued to fill my mouth with spurt after spurt of delicious cum, some of it spilling out of the corner of my mouth and dripping down my neck. When his cock stopped pulsating I knew that his head would be sensitive as mine usually is, so I didn't move it around in my mouth. I just slowly opened my mouth and backed off, and let his spent cock drop to his thigh.

"That was exactly what I needed," Max said.

I gladly volunteered to give him the hand or mouth that he needed daily until he could take care of himself later. He enjoyed watching me jerk off to porn on his computer as well.
 
Once the casts were off he returned the favor many times. And we enjoyed each other's company even more from then on.
Published 
Written by elwoodaqua
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments