Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Long and Horny Night

"Tired of waiting for her to get home, i decide to pleasure myself."

18
10 Comments 10
50.9k Views 50.9k
926 words 926 words
Famous Story
I could not stand waiting any longer. I was so horny, and I just could not wait for Allie to get home. She works late sometimes, and this was not one of the nights I wanted her to be gone. I thought of calling her for some phone sex, as she works as an architect and usually works alone, but I was in need of more then that. I needed something that would stimulate my eyes, my ears, my mind, and most importantly my aching pussy.

I hopped online, and logged into Lushstories, one of my favorite sex story websites. I was hoping one of my many friends would be there to help me get off as I rubbed my wet pussy. I was out of luck as all my friends were offline, not even one was there. I surfed around lesbian porn sites, rubbing my pussy a bit harder until I found a video that turned me on. It was two girls grinding and rubbing their pussies together, while sucking on each others breasts. As I sat there and watched it, my pussy started getting wetter and wetter from watching the two girls on the screen.

I could imagine Allie and me sitting in that position, grinding and rubbing our pussies together as we sucked on each others soft and supple breasts, all the while softly nibbling each others necks. I sat back and pulled off my pink cotton panties, inhaling deeply at the scent of them. I love the smell of wet panties. I sniffed them for a bit longer, imagining that I was smelling Allies sweet pussy through my panties. I then tossed them aside as I picked up my rabbit vibrator. It was only one of my many assorted toys ,but by far my favorite as it stimulates both your pussy and clit at the same time. I shuddered as I prepared myself for the pleasure that was about to come.

I switched it to the medium setting, the vibrator started up, vibrating gently in my hand as I stuck it in my mouth, preparing it for whats to come. I spat on it to get it nice and wet. As the girls on the screen started moaning and crying out in pleasure, I softly put the vibe on my soft pink nipples. it felt amazing as I used the vibrator on one nipple while gently tweaking the other between my fingers. "Ooooo, shit that feels good." I imagined that Allie was softly sucking on my nipples as I worked them over. By now they were stiff as icicles.

I took the vibe and gently pushed it against my outer pussy lips, softly moaning as I did. I then oved it to my clit for a few seconds, then back to my pussy lips, not wanting to keep it anywhere for too long.

LUXvanessa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LUXvanessa

I wanted this feeling of pleasure to continue all night.

I then took my vibrator and slowly pushed it into my wet pussy, crying out softly as I felt its length and girth penetrate my aching pussy. I was so horny that just the act of penetration caused my juices to start gently pulsating out of my pussy.

As I slowly worked the vibe in and out of my soaked pussy, I stuck one finger in my mouth and sucked on it. I was getting it nice and lubed up with my spit. I took the finger and gently started playing with my asshole, prodding and tracing it all around the opening. Eventually my sensitive ass relaxed enough for me to slide one of my fingers in. I moaned as I felt my finger invade my tight hole, making me shudder with pleasure as I slowly worked it in and out.

"Ooooo, shit that feels good, yes, oh god finger my asshole baby!" I was fantasizing about Allie fingering my tight ass while I worked my vibe in and out of my throbbing pussy. Oh how I wish she was here.

I groaned with delight as I pushed the vibe deeper and deeper into my pussy, feeling the rabbit ears working my clit at the same time. The women on the screen were screaming out in ecstasy now, they were close and so was I.

I took the vibe out of my pussy and set the level to the maximum setting, it starts to vibrate madly. I then spit on it, and slowly push it into my asshole. I practically scream with pleasure as I feel the thick 6 inch dildo go up my ass. I start rubbing my clit madly while pushing the dildo in and out of my ass. By now my pussy is dripping with sweet juices and is soaking my sheets. I hope Allie wont be mad. I'm so close, that threshold of intense pleasure is near.

I give one more massive thrust with the vibe into my ass and start rubbing my clit furiously, "Oooo god, yes, I'm cuming! Yes fuck! mmmmm!"

As I start cumming intensely, I feel my pussy flooding with sweet juices, I reach down and taste some of it on my fingers. It tastes sweet and slightly musky. My legs convulse slightly as I come down from my amazing orgasm. I jump into the shower and clean myself up all the while wondering, "When will Allie get here?"

Dedicated to my good friend on Lush, allisynuna. If I get good reactions from this I will do a part two. It is a masturbation story, so it does not have much dialogue.

Published 
Written by AngelaSmash
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments