Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Phone Call From Louise

"A Naughty Chat Works Out Well"

25
11 Comments 11
1.1k Views 1.1k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"Another chapter involving Louise and her lover known as the SIlver Fox. These stories are all random and don't need to be read in any order. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Once again I am gratful to my muse for the inspiration to write this story."

The Silver Fox put away his weights and checked his fitness watch. That was enough to give him a stretch after a long journey home. He threw his gym kit in with the laundry he had just unpacked and headed for a shower. He planned to sleep for a few hours to see off the worst of the jet lag and then try to readjust to London time.

The shower felt good and he ran it hotter than usual. He also stayed under it to revive his stiff shoulders.

As he emerged from his ensuite bathroom and headed for bed he noticed there was a new message on his phone. He was tempted to ignore it but noticed that the message was from Louise, a recent lover, whose company he had enjoyed a few weeks ago.

“Are you back yet?” she inquired

“Yes thank you, I landed a couple of hours ago. I’m going to sleep for a bit and then power through the day to try and readjust to London time,” he replied

“Are you going to sleep with anyone I know?” Louise asked teasingly.

“I’m alone.”

“What, nobody from your hareem is available?”

“Cheeky, I’m fine.”

The Fox knew that Louise was teasing him about her friend Trish who had met the Fox after Louise engineered a kind of blind date. Trish and the Fox had hit it off immediately and she had spent the night with the Fox. They had made love for half the night and most of the next day. It was a wonderful experience. Louise also knew that Trish had entertained the Fox at her flat on a later date. Trish had not held back on sharing with Louise the juicy details of her romps with the Fox and how good it felt to have a lover again.

“So where are you now?” asked Louise

“I’ve just got out of the shower and I’m sitting on my bed," the Fox replied honestly

“The bed you had me in?” Louise asked.

“Yes Louise, the bed I fucked you in, more than once.” The Fox remembered their night of passion after Louise’s train got cancelled.

“That was a good shag,” Louise replied.

“More than one,” he replied. “I knew as we travelled back to mine on the tube, that you wouldn’t be using my spare room.”

“I knew as well that I would have you that night. I don’t regret a second of it.”

“Nor do I,” replied the Fox

“Are you naked now?” asked Louise

“I usually shower naked," said the Fox

“I’m thinking about your cock and how good it felt. Are you getting a bit stiff?”

“Yes Louise, you are getting me hard. I’m thinking of your mouth and your pussy. You were freshly waxed that night. You were beautifully smooth.”

“And wet, do you remember how wet I was?”

“I do, and I’m savouring the memories of how you tasted.”

“Oh God, you are getting me wet again,” Louise replied

“Can you touch yourself?” the Fox asked

“Yes,” Louise replied.

“Do it, touch your pussy,” the Fox ordered

“What about you?” asked Louise.

“Phone in one hand, cock in the other. I’m imagining I was in your mouth.”

“I wish your cock was in my mouth right now.”

“I would love that, watching your tongue circling the head before you take me all in.”

“I’ve got two fingers in me right now.”

“I want you to sit on my face, rub your pussy lips all over my mouth. I want to taste your wetness.”

VioletSanch
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VioletSanch

Both lovers were masturbating vigorously.

"Lean forward and suck my cock while I lick you," said the Fox.

“Yes do it, push your tongue into me as deeply as you can.”

“I want to finger your bum,” said the Fox

“YES, DO IT, oh shit, oh fuck, I’ve just cum, you bastard, fuck, that was amazing.”

The Fox wasn’t finished with Louise yet. “Cum again, you know you can, I want you to cum again.”

“I’m going upstairs for a proper diddle, you have got me quite worked up,” Louise announced.

The Fox set aside any thoughts he had of getting some sleep. Time spent with Louise was always worth the effort.

The two lovers took a short break while Louise relocated upstairs to the bedroom. Both took time to locate their cordless headphones so that they could continue talking without having to hold their phones.

The Fox was now sporting a fine erection, entirely the work of Louise, who was nearly two hundred miles away. A simple testimony to the effect she could have on men.

“Talk to me, I’m ready.” Louise’s voice was sultry and eager.

“Do you have a toy to hand?” asked the Fox. He had a plan for Louise.

“I’m on my bed and the drawer next to it has everything I need.”

“Get a vibrator ready, and select a slow throb mode, and while you are getting it ready, spread your legs and raise your knees.” The Fox was giving Louise clear instructions. “Are you ready? You can rest it on your slit, but you are not to push it inside.”

“You absolute bastard, I want to cum again.”

“Hold it against your slit and feel the throbbing.”

The Fox was firmly pumping his hard cock whilst giving Louise her instructions.

Through his headphones, the Fox could listen to Louise. She was clearly aroused, her breathing was deep with anticipation.

“Now move the vibe and touch your nipples with it.”

“Fuck, you know that drives me wild,” replied a breathless Louise

Through his headphones the Fox could hear the sound of the throbbing beat of Louise’s vibrator. He knew she had done as he asked as it was closer to the microphone on her AirPods.

The Fox could feel his climax was close. It was time to stop torturing Louise.

“Push it in Louise, deeply in, fuck yourself, I want you to imagine I’m there, in you.”

Louise pushed the vibrator deep into her soaking pussy. She changed the mode and increased the speed. Lost in the waves of pleasure that were surging through her body, Louise began fucking herself with her vibrator.

Through their headphones, the lovers heard each other as they pleasured themselves to climax.

Louise was the most vocal. “God, fuck, fuck, oh shit, cumming, FUCK.”

The Fox pumped his cock, felt his balls tighten and relaxed as two spurts of spunk flew from his cock. That was most satisfactory.

After they had recovered the lovers began talking again.

“Thank you, I needed that,” admitted Louise. “Let me see when Trish is free, would you like that?”

"That would be lovely, I need a few hours of sleep, but I’m not needed at work till Tuesday morning. What are your plans?” replied the Fox.

“I’m just going to lie here with my legs open and wait for my husband to find me. You’ve got me nicely warmed up.”

The lovers ended the call, both knowing there was more to come.

Published 
Written by JamesMerton1960
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments