Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

a special present

"the wait for her panties is over"

5
0 Comments 0
15.1k Views 15.1k
572 words 572 words
I sat in the chair by the window as I waited for the truck. The postal service was always on time. My heart raced as I watched the driver open the mailbox and place the white envelope in it. If she only knew what she just delivered.

I jumped up, grabbed my jacket, and headed for the door. My heart beating faster as I opened the box and got the mail. There it was, the package from the land of the midnight sun. My fingers trembled as I tore at the envelope. I reached inside and pulled out the bag inside. I had waited 2 months and now here they were...her panties. The panties my "cum slut whore daughter"  wore when we "played" at the playground, or at her office, or as she stood at her podium.  Now they were mine!

I closed the door and opened the baggie. My fingers trembling as I touched the nylon panties for the first time. I rolled the fabric between my fingers as I felt my cock hardening in my pants. My cock was straining at the zipper as I removed the panties and opened them up revealing the gusset. I exhaled as I raised them to my face and buried my nose in the crotch and inhaled slowly.  At last...there she was! These were the panties she wore on her trip home. The panties that contained her sweet bottom on her 5000 mile journey. The same panties traveled another 5000 miles to reach me!

My cock throbbed as I sniffed and licked at the gusset of her black panties. I unzipped my pants and undid my belt, letting them slide down. I hooked my boxers and pulled them down letting my cock spring free.  My hand found my cock as I rubbed her panties over my face.

PR3CIOUS69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PR3CIOUS69

The feel of the silky nylon making my cock throb as I began to masturbate.

I lowered the panties to my cock and began to rub them over the shaft and head. Small drops of pre cum leaked from the tip as I laid the shaft over the crotch and wrapped the hips around the shaft. I began stroking with the panties, letting the head rub over the spot her sweet little pucker  once was. I was over come by the feelings her nylon panties were providing. Faster and faster I stroked, the thoughts of all the times I told her what I would like to be doing to her as I was thrusting my cock deep into her ass.  Drops of pre cum covered the gusset as I milked my cock.

I felt the fire burning as I stroked myself closer and closer. I have waited so long for this moment, and now it was fast approaching.  Her panties stroked up and down the shaft as I felt myself hitting the point of no return. I grasped the gusset and let the head of my cock slip inside as I felt the first spasm deep in my lions. I stroked back on the shaft as the first shot of hot cum erupted from the tip of my cock and flooded the crotch of her panties. The feelings were exquisite  as I stroked and pumped spurt after spurt of hot,  thick cum into the gusset of her panties.

Alas, my Princess is is just a memory now, but I have her panties to keep "Daddy" company for now
Published 
Written by lou50
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors