Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Spontaneous Evening Connection

"Guided masturbation"

8
0 Comments 0
1.8k Views 1.8k
979 words 979 words

"Grace, I’d like to run a fingernail lightly down your neck. Maybe graze against you. Run a fingertip down along your ear. What colour are your eyes? Do you have a favourite vibrator?"

"Blue eyes. I have a vibrator but honestly prefer my fingers to get me over the edge most of the time."

"I want you to close your eyes and relax. Take some breaths. Slow down from your day. Feel the tension leave your body..."

Think of yourself at work. But there's a new guy. He must be 18 years old. He's funny and shy. You catch him looking at you often. Looking at your shape, your breasts. He blushes everytime you catch him but neither of you ever say anything about it.

Then one day he bumps into you. And lingers just a moment. Holding his arm against yours. He smiles shyly.

Now, let your hand start to touch your body. Up your arm, across your thigh. Feel your ear and slid down your neck.

This boy at work keeps finding ways to be near you. He asks you questions and is genuinely interested in what you have to say. He asks for advice about things. He's just moved out of home into his first share house. He tells you he doesn't have a girlfriend yet. He asks you if you have a boyfriend. You know clearly he has a crush on you. He can't hide it. He doesn't know what to do about it.

"Move your hand inside your top now. Just touch your tummy. Let your fingertips brush lightly against yourself."

One day the boy reaches for the back of your hand. It is a gesture that could be taken so many ways. You know what he means. You let him rest his hand there on the back of yours for a minute while you chat. He acts like he's forgotten that you are touching but you can feel him tense and nervous. He's trying to hold your eye contact but keeps looking down.

"Let your hand wander up to your breast now. Your left one. Don't squeeze. Don't pay attention to your nipple. Just trace the shape of it in your hand."

"Perfect."

You stay chatting with him and turn your hand over so he is now holding your hand. You give his hand a gentle squeeze. You are talking about something else entirely. It's like your hands aren't listening and are doing their own thing. He is flushed bright red. There are too many people around to go further.

It is days before he gets the courage to face you again.

"Now, let your fingertips just slide inside your bra, Grace. While you are reading this. Reach with one finger and touch your nipple as softly as you can. Push it around a little. Slide your hand across it. Be conscious of your breath. Deep and slow."

At work one day you go to a supply closet. He follows you in. He makes small talk again and stands very close. His breath is fast. You lean past him to get something from a shelf and press your body against his. Just for a moment. He almost jumps in shock. You drop what you reached for and crouch down to pick it up. You see he is already hard in his pants. It must have been an instantaneous reaction.

HolliyCooper
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HolliyCooper

"Move your hand inside your bra, Grace. Feel your breast as if for the first time. Explore it. You can undo your bra if you'd like. Feel its weight. How it moves. How it makes you feel inside when your nipple is played with. Do you remember the first boy who played with your breasts?"

The boys sees you down there at his crotch height. He knows you know that he's hard. He is bright red and embarrassed. You tell him it's ok. You don't stand up yet. He's looking down on you and only getting harder and more flustered. You put a hand on his thigh. He whimpers and you think he might cum there and then. He's not going to move. He doesn't know what to do. He blurts out how beautiful he thinks you are. You stand up, letting your hands rest on his hips. Your faces are so close. He kisses you. Suddenly.

"Now move your hand back to your belly, and lower. Are you shaved or waxed or trimmed or natural, Grace?"

"Natural, sometimes trimmed."

"Let your fingers slide down into your pubic hair."

Imagine this boy at work. In the closet. Kissing you passionately. Pressing his hard cock against your stomach. Desperate for you.

"Slide your fingers down your labia. I hope you are. I'm thinking of you. And I'm hard."

You hear people moving in the corridor outside. You have to be quiet. You let a hand move to this boy's cock. Through his pants. You can feel him. How much he desires you. You know he's masturbated and dreamed of you.

"Now settle your fingertips on your clit for me. I hope you're wet."

Stop reading now and imagine this young boy and having to be quiet. And undoing his pants for him. Leaning something against the door to stop anyone coming in. Seeing his cock throb. He whispers in your ear. I want you. I've always wanted you. And his hands are up under your uniform and pulling down your stockings and knickers. You guide him gently to the ground and straddle him.

"Now ride him in your thoughts while you touch yourself for me. I'm touching myself thinking of you touching yourself. Enjoy your touch. Enjoy that warm feeling. Are you?"

"Oh, I absolutely am."

"Cum for me, Grace, cum for me. No rush. Just relax and enjoy yourself. Tell when you have. I’m touching myself slowly and imagining you."

"Oh… Thank you."

Published 
Written by Savane
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors