Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ace of Spades

"You could feeling the sexual tension as M slowly dipped her hand into her panties"

21
13 Comments 13
13.7k Views 13.7k
2.0k words 2.0k words
What had started out as some fun flirting on the Internet ended up far more than I had bargained for!

We have met innocently enough in the chat room, some good-humoured fun, and a little bit of gentle flirting. You don’t come in here for anything serious or mind blowing, or at least that’s what I thought.

The chat had become a little bit more intense, still fun and flirty but I soon realised that there was a sensual undertone to the witty one-liners and the quick responses. That chat became a little more urgent, not needy but you could definitely feel the ‘heated edge’ to the chatter.

The off hand – “Catch you later” as she signed off, threw me but the friendly poke the next day confirmed that it hadn’t all been me. So gradually over the next few days the two-way chat continued to be flirtier and certainly more direct. A not so innocent question here, an observation there – we started to push the boundaries out a little further, testing the water.

When it became clear that there was more than a little mutual attraction and the social barriers had started to come down, we felt far more comfortable to chat and discuss more or less anything. Apart from the usual preamble – the normal day-to-day stuff, the clear sexual chemistry between us started to surface.

As we dwelt on our innermost thoughts and shared secrets, bit by bit the safety of our normal lives began to be eroded – we were sliding deeper and deeper into a very sensual relationship.

The real turning point came one day, as our now daily chat became playful. As we chatted away, Michelle innocently mentioned that she was ‘home alone’ and feeling more than a little turned on. We had several chats like this before but I sensed that this was a bit different. I could tell by her comments that there was definitely some sparks flying. Michelle described in great detail what she was wearing that day and more importantly what she had on underneath.

I said it was unfair, as I couldn’t she what she had on and that was it:- “Turn on your cam and skype me” – the words burnt into me as I read them on my screen. The next few minutes were a blur as we logged on to catch the first glimpse of each other for real. Of course we had seen pictures of each other but this was different, there we were, face to face for the first time. It felt perfectly normal; as we had spoken so many times before but this time it was just so much more highly charged.

There before me was Michelle. She looked stunning in her black dress, high heels, and, I knew, seamed stockings. Her long dark hair perfectly framed her lovely face and sensuous lips.

“Want to play?” she asked in a sultry manner as she pulled out a pack of playing cards. Where was this going? I thought to myself, but what the hell, Michelle looked far too good to refuse. Before I knew it Michelle had dealt two hands of cards on the table. “You choose,” she said, as she smiled mischievously into the camera. I selected the left hand pair of cards and she turned them over for me. I watched nervously, as I saw a Jack of hearts and a 9 –“Hold,” I said eagerly and waited for Michelle to turn over her cards.

My heart skipped a beat as Michelle flipped her cards – a 7 and a 5? I knew she had to turn another card, so I willed her to turn a high number. To my delight the next card was a King, one up to me! I waited to she what Michelle would do next. Slowly she stood up and turned her back, reached behind her and very slowly and deliberately undid the zip on her dress. I knew from her photos, that Michelle had a great figure but as she stood there before me, slowly peeling the straps from her shoulders, I could see just how nice it was. Michelle pulled the dress down over her waist and pushed it over her hips, stopping to look over her shoulder and into the camera.

I was spell bound. Michelle looked stunning, as I stared at my screen. She let the dress fall from her hands and swiftly stepped out of it. Michelle turned to face me and at last I had the perfect view. My eyes wandered down her body – she had put on a lovely black lace bra with matching thong. Her wonderful slim legs were clad in sheer black stockings, set off with high heels. It was definitely a sight to behold.

Quickly, Michelle picked up the cards and dealt another hand, my heart was pounding as I hoped for another good hand. Unfortunately it was not to be, and I lost the next two rounds.

My luck soon changed, as the cards eventually fell my way. Michelle stood facing the camera, folded her arms and gently cupped each breast in her hands. I saw her thumb brush across the delicate fabric of her lacy bra, with slow deliberated motions; she gently circled her now hardening nipples, stopping briefly to pinch them in between her thumb and forefingers. Letting out an involuntary gasp, Michelle flipped the thin lacy strap from her shoulder, turning away from the cam, still smiling. Her hand quickly dipped behind her as she undid the back of her bra and turning once more she held it in place with her hands.

My breathing grew deeper as I watched her pull away the flimsy garment to reveal her perfectly formed pert breasts. Her small but perky nipples standing erect and hard, so tantalizingly close yet so untouchable.

JesicaWashington
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JesicaWashington

Michelle put her thumb to her mouth and licked it, before running down across her soft white breasts. Sitting down with a satisfied grin, Michelle dealt another hand. I knew my luck would run out and sure enough I lost the next hand, I pulled off my shirt in disappointment.

Within a few hands I was down to my boxers and Michelle was left with her panties and stockings. I had to say; she looked so good, with just her naughty smile and wonderful slim body.

Unfortunately it was having the desired effect and I could feel myself hardening at the sight before me. I desperately hoped not to lose the next hand, as my now hard cock was pushing through my boxers and I would have no-where to hide. We both looked intently at the cards before us, having both lost of track of time and place. We were now deep within our own little world only illuminated by the light of our computer screens. The cards fell my way and I felt a rush of euphoria at the prospect of seeing Michelle have to take the last vestige of her modesty away.

She did not disappoint, with a slight frown she stood, turned round once more and knelt on the chair behind her. Looking over her shoulder, making sure that the camera was on her, Michelle’s hand slipped inside her panties. From the rear of her I could she her fingers work gently between the folds of her pussy, her finger briefly dipping into the depths of her still hidden delights. I could hear her breath quicken and her back stiffen slightly as she intoxicated me with the view.

Standing once more, I watched as she hooked her thumbs either side of her panties and edge them slowly down over her swaying hips. As they fell, Michelle pushed her bottom towards the screen and I could see the briefest glimpse of her now glistening lips. The silhouette made a wonderful sight as she stooped to step out of her panties. The light behind her framed her body in all her sensuous elegance and the effect on me was electric.

I could feel myself throbbing with arousal and found it difficult not to react to the situation unfolding in front of me. However I knew that my luck would be short lived and to Michelle’s great delight I lost the next hand. I stood up slowly from behind the desk, which until now had been hiding my discomfort. My boxer shorts barely restraining my fully erect cock, as I pulled the waistband over the tip of my straining member. A small bead of pre cum gently oozed from it, and glistened like a pearl bead.

I pushed them down over my knees and stood there with my cock now completely exposed. “Turn to the side” commanded Michelle, as she moved closer to her screen. I turned as I took my cock in my hand and deliberately stroked the length of it, stopping to pause to rub my pre cum into the head of my cock.

We were now quits, both in an advanced stage of raw arousal and sexual energy. You could feel the sensual tension, as we stared into our respective screens, each one of us challenging the other. “One more hand,” Michelle suggested, “winner takes all!”

The cards were dealt and Michelle’s winning blow was dealt – King of Diamonds followed by the Ace of Spades. “My choice of forfeit,” Michelle said rather too enthusiastically.

As I stood before her totally exposed, Michelle just stared at the screen taking in her winnings. Coolly she said “Play for me, I want to see you come.” My hand moved towards my straining cock, my mind a blur, I did as I was instructed. It felt so normal to be masturbating in front of this stranger I had only recently met.

As I stroked my cock, I noticed Michelle’s hand sneak between her legs. She put her feet up on the desk and parted her legs; the cam now having complete access to her beautifully trimmed pussy. I could she the wet folds of her pussy as she spread her lips with her spare hand.

“A little bit of inspiration,” she said with a wry smile. I needed no further motivation, as the rhythm started to build. I steadied myself on the edge of the desk, as I desperately tried to concentrate on the scene before me. Michelle’s fingers were now flying across her clit. She was making slow circular motions with her finger, as she buried two fingers deep into her now soaking pussy. Her actions became more frantic, as I tried to match Michelle with intensity.

The two rooms were silent apart from the sounds of our respective movements. My breath became shorter and shorter; I was nearly standing on tiptoes with the exertion of my now rapidly moving hand. I pushed my hips to the screen, desperately trying to make contact with Michelle on the other side of cyber space.

Michelle threw back her head, as she sent papers flying from her desk with her feet. She raised a hand to her now rock hard nipples and pinched herself, causing her to moan with delight. I knew I was close to coming and barely managed to shout out her name.

I felt myself buck under the pressure, as a stream of heavy cum flew across the desk. Involuntarily I felt myself jolt as the second spurt leapt from my cock. I could see my cum hit the screen, as Michelle convulsed into orgasmic spasms. I fell forward, staring intently at the cum covered screen. Michelle looked up and smiled as she drew her finger across the screen licking her fingers as if to taste my cum.

Coyly she asked if I wanted another round of cards!

Published 
Written by hartclass
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments