Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Amusement Park

4
2 Comments 2
7.4k Views 7.4k
1.3k words 1.3k words
    Our main goal today was to have fun in public, we didn't know it was this kind of fun.

    I suggested going to an amusement park about a week ago. I was really cause I was so tired of being stuck in the house and I didn't know you'd actually bring me to one. I was half-way dressed and couldn't decide whether I should wear shorts or jeans. It was gonna be really hot today so I decided to wear a skirt. You know... one of those jean ones that hug your hips. I haven't worn it for a while and I just realized how short this thing is. So I'm getting ideas of how you would give me that look when you like what I wear, if it suggests anything other than clothes of course because you're a real man that way. I stared in the mirror at my curvy figure just imagining those gorgeous eyes of yours seducing me with just one look. I heard you walking towards the room and you came in ready to leave.

"Babe, you ready?"

    You looked me up and down and showed a smile. I spun around.

"Lookin' good."

"Like it?"

"Mhmm."

    You came closer and pulled me close keeping your hands on my waist. I give you a quick kiss, but then I knew you didn't wanna go to the park and could probably care less about it. I still wanna go so I pulled away taking your keys with me. You're kinda bummed at the fact I walked out, but you followed me anyways. On the way there, you couldn't keep your hands off me. The whole time you kept your hand on my thigh, occasionally moving it closer to my pussy. I knew you wanted it, but I felt like teasing you today. I can't even remember how many times I had to reposition your hand.

    We finally made it to the park and I was excited to get on some rides, especially the roller coaster. We were walking around looking for a fun ride to get on cause I didn't wanna go on the roller coaster first. We decided to just go on the one that would tour us around the park. While we were on it I sat so close to you. I was hugging you and purposely arranged myself in a position where you could feel my chest against your arm. You wrapped one arm around me and kissed my neck. I kissed back but you only did it once. I knew you were doing it on purpose, but I wanted your attention. I let my hand fall to your thigh and slowly glided over to the next. I knew you felt me touch your cock cause I felt the slight rise in your breathing. Right then and there I knew I had you. I was gonna have my fun. I had everything planned out and by the time the tour was over, I was already looking for the ferris wheel.

    I found it and wasn't surprised to see how long the line was. While we were in line, I was playing more games. I got you to kiss me again and I have to admit there was something wanting about it. The way you slipped your tongue through my lips, the way it carressed mine, the way you held my hips, and the way you acted as if we were at home in bed. You knew there were people watching us, but you didn't really care cause soon it would just be you and me looking over the park for thirty minutes.

"Next!"

    We hurried into our little car and soon we were overlooking everyone. Right away we were kissing, tongues dancing, and hands groping. Your hands fount their way to my legs and I subconciously parted them. My pussy was all open for you. I didn't know how aroused I was till you touched me through my underwear.

AgedBlondie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgedBlondie

It was damp and your fingertips were sliding up and down, pressing harder at my clit each time. I was getting so wet you felt the cloth getting soaked. 
   
    My hand found its way to your groin and started rubbing throught your jeans. We were both enjoying this because the wetter I got, the harder you did. I unzipped your pants and pulled out your cock. By this time my panties were pulled aside. You played with my clit as I slid my hand down the length of your dick. I was stroking up and down as you slid a finger in my pussy. You put it in and out as my pace on you increased. The number of fingers in my pussy did as well. you slipped two more fingers in me and used your free hand to rub my clit. It was so sensitive and I was so into it that my breathing was heavy now. I stroked at your cock as you pumped your fingers in and out of me. You were twisting and turning them each time they vanished inbetween my pussy lips. I felt your fingers rub against my insides and I tightened around them. You pushed in deeper and faster and even added one more finger. I moaned as you drove your fingers even deeper into me. I removed your other hand from my clit and started rubbing it myself. You quickened your pace wanting to make me feel you more. I rubbed furiously at my clit begging for you to faster. You were enjoying this so much, seeing me in this state, your fingers jammed in my pussy making me come to an orgasm. You steadied the movement of your hand and purposely took your fingers out. I begged for you to put them back in. I wanted you to make me cum. I wanted my cum all over your fingers. You saw the frustration you caused me and put them back in with no hesitation. You didn't even build up momentum. You just pushed those four fingers in me and instantly began pumping them in and out. They made noise each time I took them in. I couldn't hold back the orgasm anymore. I let go of your cock and you knew why. I let out a moaning shout and came. Your fingers were drenched with my cum.

    You brought your fingers to my lips and I licked them seductively. You smiled because you love it when I have any part of you in my mouth. You slid them in and out slowly watching them disappear through my lips. I sucked them and playfully bit your fingertips. Once you pulled them out you licked them one by one then kissed me and licked my lips to taste my juices.

    When I had my strength back I took your cock back into my hand. I gently rubbed your head making the skin go up and down. As I continued this I used my free hand and grabbed your balls. You groaned as I continued to massage the head. I kissed your lips as I slid my hand from the head to the base. It went up and down, going harder each time down. I continually massaged your balls as the pace of my stroking quickened. Soon I had you grunting as my hand squeezed your cock to the point of cumming. You let out your load and I scooped some up with my fingers. I let you watch as I rubbed them over my lips and sucked them clean just as I did yours. I licked my lips as you put your cock back in it's cage. I laughed when I realized it was almost our turn to get off. I still looked disheveled so I fixed up. We hugged and cuddle till we were next and decided to go home right away. We needed a place with no safety bars to keep us off each other. We needed our bed.
Published 
Written by lauzerai
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments