Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An anniversary orgasm

"A true story. No names to protect the guilty.."

6
2 Comments 2
12.4k Views 12.4k
1.1k words 1.1k words
I stirred. As I lay in the room listening, hoping to hear again the noise that had woke me from my dreams, I heard a car start outside. My wife's car. I realized the sound that disturbed my sleep must have been the back door closing. Memories of her leaning over me and telling me she was going shopping clouded my senses. I rolled over and pried one eye open to see the time on the bedside clock: 10:02.

As I rolled back onto my side I became aware of my erection tugging at the covers. Hmmm, a by product of the dream I was enjoying only two minutes ago. A dream of you and me and THAT incredible kiss we shared exactly a year ago on our first proper date together. Oh man, HUGE grin. Who knew then where that would lead. You once said,
 
"The trouble with trouble is it starts out as fun."
 
How right you were. As I looked at the depression in the pillow next to me from my wife's head I had one of those occasional moments when I wished it was your head that caused it, that it was your scent that filled the room and your warmth that I could feel under the covers.

I closed my eyes and sighed a contented sigh. My manhood strained against the cotton of my boxer shorts as I reached up above my head and stretched. All thoughts of sleep were now gone, thoughts of you still invaded my consciousness. I thought of our last time together, two days after my birthday when I picked you up from the station and we walked on on the esplanade before going for an ice cream and then heading to the city for a torrid afternoon of sex punctuated by dinner. That was nearly five months ago yet the memories as still as fresh as if it were yesterday.

My hands rubbed the remains of sleep from my eyes before resting on my chest, falling gently in time with my breathing. Another grin as I rememberd teasing you with the silver bullet we bought on our previous visit to a hotel and of the newly acquired butt plug I brought for us to play with.

I reached down under the covers and slowly ran the tips of my fingers over my cock, feeling the dampness of the material as more pre cum seeped out. I kicked off the covers and liberate my stiff rod from my boxers, consigning them to the laundry basket in the corner of the room in one swift throw.

I reached for the top drawer in the bedside unit to retrieve some lube and a similar bullet vibe to ours. I lay back and gently stroked my cock, slightly amazed at how much pre cum there was already. I scooped some onto my finger and ran it over my lips, tasting the sticky tangy of my own juices before running my fingers back up and down my shaft. Each downward stroke teased some more of my foreskin back which left me feeling the chill of the air on my exposed head as it played peek-a-boo.

I reached for the vibe and turned it on. The familiar buzzing sounded loud against my shallow breathing as I guided it around my cock. Running it up one side and over the head, pausing at the sensitive area just under the base caused me to catch my breath.

"Oh.

DayanaSensual
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DayanaSensual

Fuck...!" I exclaimed.
 
I had forgotten how powerful it was considering its small size, the buzzing changed tone as I gently ran it back over the head of my swollen cock. I closed my eyes and imagined your fingers doing the same, slipping easily over the glistening surface.

Some more juice was running over my fingers so I sucked hungrily on them as I reached for the lube. I ran some over my middle finger then stroked my arsehole, feeling it involuntarily pucker at the coldness. After some gentle pressure to overcome my natural reluctance my finger slipped in, probing gently back and forth as I got used to the feeling of having something inside me.

Shortly, I could contain myself no longer and removed my finger. I pressed the end of the vibe to my opening and felt the tingle spread through my body as I circled my ass, running it up and down and teasing myself whilst I tugged on my cock before relenting and slipping it in.

As I lay there I wished my fingers were your fingers, softly stroking and gently twisting me. I could almost feel your fingertips brushing my swollen and by now fully exposed head with your tender touch. I dreamt of your tongue licking slowly from my ass to my balls before sliding up my length, the feeling of your hot breath on that most sensitive part of me before you slip your luscious lips over the tip and suck greedily.

I arched my back and re positioned the bullet, in the process finding just the right spot where I could feel it on the base of my cock. Visions of that last encounter in the hotel flashed through my mind when I lay between your open legs and licked your swollen clit as I eased the butt plug into you. The vibrations now were making my balls tickle and after about a minute I knew I wouldn't last much longer, my wanking now rhythmic as my hand slid up and down my wet cock.

As I longed for your hand on my cock and your lips on my head, gently massaging my balls with your other hand, I could feel the stirrings deep in my balls. The buzz that comes with knowing you are about to cum. My breathing quickened, fasted and faster I stroked until I gasped..

"I'm cumming! Oh shit.."

Every stroke brought a pulse of hot cum, my eyes clamped shut and my ass puckered tight round the vibe. I can't remember the last time I had such an intense orgasm, waves of pleasure rolled over me for 10 seconds as my cum spurted and pooled at the base of my cock. Slowly it spread over my skin. If only you were there to lap it up.

I gently pulled the vibe from my ass and switched it off, my ragged breathing the only sound in the room. My cock slowly softened as the last of my juice seeped from the wilting head. I have never tasted my own cum, pre cum yes but not the real deal. I dragged a fingertip through the mess on my stomach and held it up to my lips.

Did I taste?

Well, that would be telling.

Published 
Written by jandnr298
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments