Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

catching friend masterbating

"watching sexy friend play with her self"

13
3 Comments 3
54.4k Views 54.4k
651 words 651 words
Famous Story
One day I decided to visit my friend round at there house, they didn't know I was coming round as I was only passing and thought I would say hello.

I turned up around lunch time and thought they would be at home. When I arrived the back door was open but I couldn't find anyone, I went in and walked around, but couldn't find any one. I heared a noise coming from up stairs so I went up to see if anyone was there.
The bedroom door was slightly open so I looked through it, and to my surprise I saw my friends wife,Sammy, all naked with her legs wide open. She was gently rubbing her clit with her finger and moaning slightly.

Her pussy was very sexy, all shaved smooth and looked very tight and inviting, I could tell she was getting very wet and exited at her touching her self. Her whole body began shaking as she entered a small vibrator in her ass, it went all the way in one smooth push, her hips rose high in the air as she moaed out loud, she was still rubbing her clit with the other hand and she was obviously getting close to cumming hard.

My cock was now very hard and the thought of helping her to cum felt very inviting, I was thinking whether or not to walk in and see what she said when all of a sudden she started moaning my name, oh john fuck me harder she moaned loud. Oh fuck this made me even harder, she suddenly turned her head and she was looking right at me.

She was very shocked at me staring at her and the obvious bulge in my trousers, she covered her self up and jumped up, "What the fuck are you doing here John?" she shouted.

"Oh fuck Sammy im sorry I was just seeing if any one was here."

She starred at my bulge and asked me, "Do you like what you are seeing?"
 
I said, "Yes hunnie its very sexy."

She went mad, who the fuck do you think you are watching me do this, and you obviously like it to, you dirty pervert, she grabbed me and pulled down my jeans, at which my huge hard cock sprung out, she smiled at it, "Mmmmmmmm."

You naughty boy getting all hard watching me, she pushed me on the bed and straddled my face.

AmberHills
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmberHills

Now eat this she ordered me, she sat over my face and I started to eat her dripping pussy, tasting all her juices in my mouth. She started to grind in my mouth and I was getting the full taste of her cum, was so sweet and nice.

She swung her self around so that I was still eating her, but she was now taking my cock in her mouth and sucking very hard, I could feel my pre cum already cumming out as she sucked harder, my face full of her dripping pussy.

I could feel my self ready to explode hard, she knew too and stuck her finger deep in my ass to make me cum harder, this did the trick as I bucked up and shot a load of cum deep in her mouth, cumming harder and harder as she pushed a finger deeper inside me.

"Oh fuck," I moaned as she sucked all the cum from my throbbing cock, her pussy was still very wet and I carried on sucking all her cum from her.

She jumped up and told me how very naughty I was, and that from now on I was gonna be her bitch until she had finished with me. She made me get dressed and told me to come back round the same time tomorrow as she was gonna punish me very hard.

I went home wondering what the next day had for me.
Published 
Written by skellen47
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments