Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Caught wanking in my panties

"Me and my house mate teach a guy a lesson"

42
27 Comments 27
59.4k Views 59.4k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Famous Story
This is a very short story from my uni days. It was in my second year when I was sharing with Megan and a guy called Toby. We were all reading English and would study together, particularly as Toby was a complete boffin when it came to Shakespeare and stuff. Megan was straight although she knew I swung both ways. I would love to say I had got it on with her but I never did and anyway I was seeing Gemma at the time.

A little about my house mates. Megan was an inch taller than me, with short brown hair. She had a cute little beauty spot on her cheek and I always remember thinking how I would liked to have kissed it in her sleep but I never did. She had quite small boobs but a really nice bum. Toby was a nice guy, but a really blokey, football playing, lager drinking type. He was quite tall and quite muscular. He wasn’t my type, although I did see him bring back the occasional girl. What follows is a true account of a little naughty episode we had quite early on in our time together.

It was quite early in the semester and we had settled into the house nicely. We all did our share of washing up and stuff. When we found that Toby was so clever, Megan and I would smile sweetly, so he would help us with the tricky stuff on Chaucer etc.

It was about a week into our study routine and Megan and I were getting dressed. It was a really big room, so we shared. I would go out if she wanted to bring a guy back. Toby had his own room.

“Megan, you’ve not picked up my knickers by mistake have you? I put them there last night.”

“No! Not me. You sure you've not put them in the wash?” Asked Megan.

“No, these were clean ones.”

I couldn’t find my panties anywhere. They were my favourites ones too. White with little pink teddies on the front. I shrugged my shoulders assuming they would turn up somewhere and got another pair.

A few days later, after another studying session the previous evening we were getting ready again and I noticed my panties had gone again. I know I left them on my little wicker linen basket along with my leggings and top.

“This is getting silly!”

“What’s up sweetie?” Said Megan.

“My knickers have gone again.”

“They can’t have!”

“I’m telling you,” I said. “I put the fuckers there!”

“No! Eh hang on!” Said Megan, with a shocked intonation.

“What yours gone too?” I said, jokingly.

“Yes, well not my clean ones. The ones I took off last night aren’t there!“

Megan held up her bra and vest, her panties clearly not among them.

“Well that‘s smegging stupid.” She said.

We stood there bamboozled. Megan was in her clean panties and a white T shirt and I was just in my bra and sleeping shorts. Our bedroom door was ajar, as I had left it after returning from the bathroom. Suddenly Megan and I were aware of a grunting, gasping sound.

Jenny_Jin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jenny_Jin

I put a finger to my lips and we tiptoed onto the landing. We crept along to Toby’s room, whose door was also open. We looked through and there he was on his bed. He had his cock in his hand with my favourite knickers in the other hand, wanking himself into them. Over his face were Megan’s blue panties that she had taken off the night before.

“The dirty fucker!” Said Megan.

As annoyed as I was from the fact that he had pinched my special knickers, I was turned on by it. He was really groaning. Even with my undies shielding his cock, I could tell he had quite a decent wanger. Megan opened his door and we both walked into his room quietly.

“Enjoying yourself there?!” I said.

“Oh…oh..oh Danielle….ummmm Megan!”

Megan shook her head. Toby’s face was like a beetroot.

“You need to be taught a lesson Toby!” I said.

Megan and I approached Toby’s bed. I took my teddy bear panties from him and tucked them into the waistband of my shorts. His cock was nice and stiff. He was fully up and he looked from me to Megan wondering what we were going to do. Megan walked round to the head of the bed and looked at him, with her hands on her hips.

“You like sniffing girls panties do you! Well sniff these.” She said. With that she climbed over him and sat on his face. He let out a stifled groan as I drooled a load of spit onto his cock and then began to wank him off. Megan wiggled and wriggled on him. She slid herself backwards and forwards so he would have her bum on his face one minute and then, her no doubt damp gusset the next. His cock was throbbing in my hand as I stroked him. I got Megan to dribble as much spit as she could onto my palm and I rubbed that into his cock too. I’m sure he was enjoying it from his moans. I worked up more spit and made a long rope of saliva, which slipped down his shaft and I wanked his now purple head, squeezing the tip gently.

As Megan gave him the benefit of her nice plump bum, she put a hand down the front of her panties and pleasured herself at the same time. It was such a turn on and as I pulled our naughty house mate off, I licked my fingers and gave my own little pussy a rub. After a few minutes we were all moaning and groaning. Toby’s cock was getting stiffer and stiffer and we were getting wetter and wetter.

As the precum oozed out of Toby’s cock, Megan stood up and took off her now damp knickers and tossed them to me. Toby watched me, his face screwed up with pleasure as I allowed him to ejaculate into Megan’s panties. I could feel his dick pulsating and the hot spunk drench the thin white cotton.

“OK stand up,” said Megan.

“Come on, up, up!” I ordered.

Toby looked a little dazed as I made him put on the cum-soaked panties and we didn’t leave until he had fully dressed. He had to go through two lectures like that.

It was a rather contrite Toby that greeted us at tea time that day. I think he had learned his lesson. Needless to say, he never took our undies again.

Published 
Written by DanielleX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments