Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chloe's Frustration

12
7 Comments 7
13.3k Views 13.3k
2.1k words 2.1k words
'Talk soon xx', and with that he signed off and was gone. Chloe felt the same way she always did when Jack disappeared, slightly giddy and wanting more. It was late. She should really go to bed – if only she could be going with him.

They'd been chatting online for a few weeks now and had some amazing conversations. Once, he'd turned her on so much that she’d stripped off from the waist down as her clothes were rubbing her closer to orgasm, only to find that without clothes was worse, much worse. Every few steps she'd had to stop to try and get her breath back, her whole body trembling, legs like jelly, laughing at the absurdity of it all. They had also had some mundane and daft conversations about tea and milk. No matter what they chatted about they always came back to the prospect of his hard cock deep inside her dripping wet pussy.

Chloe knew she wasn't the only person Jack talked to, she talked to other people too, and it was also possible that he said a lot of the same things to others, but none of that mattered. She wanted him, needed him, craved him. He had an effect on her that no one else had; he clouded her brain over until all she could think about was the two of them together, naked, skin on skin, every touch setting off thousands of nerve endings. She didn't understand how he did it, but he did, and he did it with such ease.

She'd grown used to the clouds, even when she was thinking clearly they were there, lurking, ready to envelop her mind with thoughts of him once again.

Jack had such a way with words; she often read his messages and could feel her whole body responding to them as though he was touching her. She was spending far too much time staring off into space with a smile playing on her lips as she recalled the messages they had passed back and forth, people were beginning to notice. Someone had even told her she was glowing and had been for a few weeks. Chloe had thanked them and blushed as she'd thought of the reason behind it, desperately fighting off the clouds, trying to keep them at bay until she was on her own once more.

During a conversation a couple of days earlier, one that already had her floating in her cloudy brain, trembling in need of his touch, he'd pointed out how easily he would be able to find her, if he were so inclined, based on the few pieces of information he had on her. It was a little scary, so she'd followed his instructions and set up new MSN and Skype accounts. Of course she waited until he'd added her new MSN and she knew it was working properly before deleting him from her other one. She still hadn't added him on Skype, she was too afraid of the possibilities.

Jack had asked her if she wanted a stalker, and he was right, she didn't. At the same time, the thought of him coming to find her... made her want to be reckless.

From that day onwards that she couldn't get the thought of it out of her mind. They'd talked about meeting up, although, they always managed to get distracted and would discuss certain parts in graphic detail. The first time they saw each other, the first touch, the knowing smiles, the first kiss, their need for each other overcoming everything else and making their way to the hotel room in a rush to be alone and tear each other's clothes off.

Chloe woke up the next morning smiling, she sighed as she stretched imagining how much Jack would enjoy the noise, if only he were laid in bed next to her. Rolling onto her back she ran a hand down her body, her nipples were rock hard, she lightly pinched each one before moving her hand further down wishing it was his, over her stomach, over the patch of hair covering her mound, running her finger lightly over the hood covering her clit. She could already feel some wetness, the lower her hand went the more she found, the tops of her thighs were covered too. She smiled as she thought of the dreams she must have had.

She dipped a finger inside herself, bringing it to her mouth for a taste, wishing she could offer it to Jack for him to taste her. Chloe moved her fingers back to her clit, she'd have to be careful so she didn't wake Nick. Lazily she circled her swollen nub, imagining Jack's head between her legs, teasing her with his tongue. Slowly she increased the pressure and the speed, bringing herself closer to orgasm. As she did she thought of Jack moving his body over hers, lining his cock up with the entrance of her wet pussy, pushing himself inside her, feeling herself stretch around him as he pushes in further, deeper. Moaning as the orgasm threatened to hit, trembling at the thought of him fucking her, cumming with him deep inside her. Then, nothing. Chloe cried out in frustration, she hadn't cum in almost two weeks despite the best efforts of her fiancé and herself. Jack had a lot to answer for.

“Chloe? What's wrong?” Nick rolled over to face her, still half asleep, moving his head from side to side as though he were trying to spot a potential threat.

“Ugh, nothing.” She stomped off to the bathroom, it was getting beyond a joke, she needed to cum. Chloe sulked as she showered, she sulked as she brushed her hair and she sulked as she got her breakfast. Muttering under her breath, calling Jack all sorts of names, she settled down in front of her laptop in her towel.

A few minutes later a window popped up, announcing he was online. Immediately she smiled, her body began to tremble, she felt herself getting wet as the clouds took over her mind. She cursed him, still smiling, she reacted the same every time he came online. Chloe was starting to feel as though her body was no longer hers, she was becoming his.

Morning gorgeous xx

Morning handsome

They talked about how they'd slept, their plans for the day, and what could happen if they went back to bed.

TTIFFANY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TTIFFANY

It wasn't long before Chloe's hand found itself between her legs, tasting herself, once more wishing Jack could be the one to taste her. Her fingers slid over her pussy, as always she was amazed at how wet he'd made her. As she read the words 'cum for me, cum hard' she felt a pulse in her nipples and her pussy clench, her body tingling, but still, she couldn't cum.

After he signed off she decided that she might have a better chance upstairs now she was alone in the house, Nick had left for work some time earlier. She let the towel fall along the way, enjoying the feel of the air on her skin, she picked up her vibrator from the shelves next to her bed. Lying down on the bed she moved it over her body before sliding it easily into her moist pussy, she lined the 'ears' up with her clit and switched it on. Quickly she realised it felt wrong, it was too small and, quite simply, it just wasn't enough. She took it out and moved over to her drawer full of toys, pulling out a dildo that was twice as thick and so much longer.

Lying back on the bed she rubbed the dildo over her pussy, getting it wet, then pushing it in. This was so much bigger that it couldn't just slide in, she shifted her hips slightly and pressed it in harder, she felt her walls give way as they accepted it inside her. Slowly she moved it in and out, fucking herself with it. A moan escaped her lips as they curled into a smile, this was much better. She picked up the pace, she needed to cum – now. The orgasm built like a tidal wave, ready to hit at any moment, hammering it in and out of her tight cunt, she moved her other hand down to take over, her arm was aching, when she felt the need to swap back she decided she might need a little extra help. Keeping the dildo inside her Chloe went back to her drawer of fun and pulled out the biggest butt plug she had, putting it her mouth and moving her tongue over it to lubricate it while she laid back down on the bed. Once she was satisfied it was wet enough she pushed it against her arsehole, slowly inserting it, gasping with every inch, the pleasure of feeling it stretch her running through her body until she couldn't push it any further. Chloe started fucking herself with the dildo again, hard and fast, swapping hands every time her arm ached too much, until eventually she was using both, feeling herself teetering at the edge, desperate to plunge into the depths of the other side.

Chloe was forced to stop when her arms went numb. She yelled in frustration, hammering her hands and feet on the bed in a tantrum. It wasn't fair, and it was all Jack’s fault. Whether he meant to do this or not, this was the effect he was having on her.

“Who am I kidding? I'm not 'becoming' his. I am his. The fucker.” She muttered to herself as she removed the toys, gasping as she did, and headed back into the shower. “What am I going to do? I can't spend the rest of my life not cumming, I like to cum. Well of course you like to cum you silly cow, everyone likes to cum. Well, maybe not everyone, you can't make those kinds of generalisations. But seriously – who doesn't like cumming?” She sighed as she stepped under the warm water, feeling it take the edge of her frustration, “I really have to stop talking to myself.”

As Chloe washed the sweat off her body, the water offering some relief to her aching arms, Jack once again took over her thoughts. The two of them in the shower together, his body against hers, pushing her against the cold tiles, him lifting her as she wraps her legs around him, his cock pushing into her pussy, she could almost hear him telling her to cum for him, her body responding the same way it had earlier, aching for him.

She needed Jack and couldn't wait any longer, but the idea of him tracking her down and coming to her was too tempting to ignore. It wouldn't really have the same effect if it wasn't their first meeting. Unfortunately the reality of it was tricky and would take some thought. She needed somewhere they could go without any interruptions, for him to know where to find her without her telling him outright, and for them both to be able to get away together.

During their conversations over the next week Chloe found out that Jack had a completely free weekend coming soon, one where he would be able to get away without arousing suspicion. It quickly became apparent that he was hoping to spend it with her. Chloe was lucky with Nick, he didn't ask too many questions, she knew she could get away easily.

She spent the next few days leaving a trail under a new username, between 10 website forums she'd left details of the hotel she'd booked for the two of them that weekend, the date to make sure there could be no confusion, as well as the time she'd be waiting in the bar for him. At the same time she was struggling to keep him from making any definite plans for them without giving away her plan before she was ready.

When it was time, a few days before, she finally typed the message she'd been waiting for, shivering in excitement as she did. She put, 'I can't wait any more', as the subject and signed the end of the message with the username she'd used. She was shaking so badly it took her 5 attempts to press send. Shivering at the thought of his reaction to those words;

'Come and get me.'

Published 
Written by freakycactus
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments