Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cum Dripping Classroom Fantasy Part 1

"A boy is irresistibly turned on by his hot teacher to the point of no return in the classroom"

38
15 Comments 15
76.5k Views 76.5k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Famous Story
John shifted uncomfortably in his seat. It was first period and everything from his desk to his pants just seemed a little too tight. He had been sporting anywhere from a semi to a full blown hard-on since he woke up.

He had woken up late this morning with his cock throbbing and his mind running. As a seventeen year old boy it wasn't unusual to wake up with a morning woody, but his dream had been a particularly intense one. It involved Ms. Applebaum in some pretty compromising positions. His mind wandered off to exactly how her mouth had frenched his body moving lower and lower until her beautiful lips were at his cock’s head. He shook his head; he was in class! She was his teacher!

He shifted in his seat as his cock twitched at the memory of the dream. It wouldn’t be so bad if he'd had time to jerk off this morning but he was running too late. When he'd awoken and saw the tent in his sheets he knew he was in for a day of agony if he didn't get off. He already had precum dripping out of his mushroom head, Begging to be licked up by Ms. Walbaum, John thought. Now he was in trouble. That thought had opened a flood gate of images of Ms. Applebaum on her knees and now his ample cock was straining against his pants. No amount of repositioning would be able to hide it and he couldn’t slip it into his waistband without being extremely obvious. He moved his arm down to his lap and prayed it would go down before the bell rang.

Ms. Applebaum wasn’t making it any easier on him. She was young, fresh out of school. She was gorgeous with beautiful green eyes and honey colored hair. It was the kind of hair that begged to be grabbed when being fucked. In fact, to sum up how Ms. Applebaum looked in one word would be easy. Fuckable. She was curvy. No amount of professional clothing could conceal that. Her D breasts were always straining against the buttons of her blouses. John had spent many a day begging one to break free just to reveal another inch of her breasts. Her ass was round and big. In the skirt she was wearing today it stretched the seams making it infinitely clear that she must be wearing a thong. Or nothing, the horny little voice in John’s head whispered. His cock was really throbbing now and he looked around paranoid that someone would be able to see exactly how hot for the teacher he really was.

Everyone was too enraptured by Ms. Applebaum to pay him any attention. He was at the back of the class anyway. On top of being a sex goddess she was also one of the best teachers in the school. She made math almost bearable. He understood the material in class for once. Well, except when his cock was taking all the blood away from his brain. He couldn’t take his mind away from the beautiful specimen in front of him even though he knew he must, to get his raging hard-on manageable. Were her nipples showing? Oh my god, he almost moaned out loud. It had been cold in the room lately and her nipples were hard and poking through her white blouse, right through the black lacey cami that she was wearing underneath it.

John couldn’t take it anymore, he could already feel the wet spot of pre-cum in his boxers.

RoyalTranssQueen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RoyalTranssQueen

He moved his hand slowly up his pant leg and ran his hand over the sizeable bulge in his pants. He immediately regretted doing so. He was so lost in his fantasies he didn’t realize how close to the edge he was. He now realized that he was only a couple of strokes away from jizzing his pants. He could feel the weight of his cum in his balls and knew he was going to shoot off a massive, moaning load if he were to cum.

Thankfully, at that moment the bell rang. I have to get to a bathroom, I can’t handle this, John thought desperately. It was at that moment he realized it wasn’t the bell, but a fire alarm. Kids started rushing outside in the halls moving as one giant mob. It wasn’t a real fire, but it was so disorganized that everyone was pushing up against each other, trying to escape the crowded halls. John kept his hands in front of his still throbbing cock as he hurried out of the room.

The halls were packed and Ms. Applebaum was right in front of him trying to keep the students in order. At the very moment he saw her, the student behind him pushed him forward, thrusting his hips toward Ms. Applebaum and wedging his thick cock between her hot ass cheeks. If she had bent over, John would have been right at the heavenly place between her hot ass and tight pussy. Startled, she looked back, unable to move with everyone pressing in. The crowd kept pressing as Ms. Applebaum struggled back and forth trying to get away. John could feel his cock growing. Oh god please no, please no, not here, John silently begged in his mind. His hands were thrown forward resting right between her toned thighs and her pussy. Ms. Applebaum looked right at him with those green eyes and there was no mistaking what was happening. The crowd pressed his hips against her ass again and John knew it was over. Looking right at Ms. Applebaum, John began moaning and shaking as spurt after spurt of thick hot cum came shooting from his desperate cock. He had grabbed her waist to stop himself from sinking to his knees and now he was gasping as the final drops of cum dripped down his shaft.

John couldn’t speak, he couldn’t even look at Ms. Applebaum. He quickly let her go and proceeded to be pushed out of the door and into the yard where he got as far away from her as possible. The fire drill was long and tedious. John stood there mortified but satisfied as cum coated his shaft and dripped down over his thighs and onto his legs. He knew he would be forced to sit in his own cum until the end of first period. When he finally got back into the classroom he sat down quickly feeling his boxers stuck to his cum covered ballsack. He opened his notebook in order to avoid looking up front and found something quite unexpected inside. It was a note from Ms. Applebaum.

Seeing you cum made me so wet, my pussy is dripping. I wish I could have licked it up for you. Come see me after class tomorrow.

-Ms. A

John looked up shocked to see Ms. Applebaum wink at him. What would await him tomorrow? He could only speculate as cum continued to drip down his thighs.

Published 
Written by DrippingCum
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments