Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cum Orgy 2: Sexually Cleansed

"Together, they licked each other up and down, circling each other's clit."

7
4 Comments 4
16.0k Views 16.0k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Cheryl Lynn stared up into the moist pink splaying sexual lips being worked up and down by a hand with long fingers. The legs that were straddling her head were equally as long, tanned, and smooth to match the item being manipulated over her.

Cheryl Lynn honestly did not know what to think. The last time she had seen a member of her own sex in a sexual way was when she was eighteen and experimenting. Being thirty-five now and not having any contact with another pussy for seventeen years since, Cheryl Lynn was at a loss as to what to do. It really did not matter anyway. She was the center of attention now as she had been just moments before with those guys. It was the gals turn now.

Cheryl Lynn felt the hardening of drying spunk all over her front side as she stared into the pussy above her head. It was getting wetter as those long fingers worked the knob that sent spine tingling sensations through a woman. She could even feel her equal part become even more aroused. Cheryl Lynn ran a hand down between her legs to feel her clit as she watched the one over her being worked over in circles. When she touched herself, the tingles enveloped her body and she arched her back. She could feel the moisture slip out of her pussy yet again.

"I'm gonna cum all over you!" Cheryl Lynn heard in a very high-pitched voice. To her, the tone did not match the body.

"Here it comes! Uuuuuhhhhh!" The girl exclaimed, rubbed her clit vigorously, then let the gush of her clear hot fluid pour out of her hot gash all over Cheryl Lynn.

It felt like heavy warm rain droplets falling onto her in a crisp cool morning, heating her body naturally. The initial splash landed just under Cheryl Lynn's thirty-eight specials, the force of it hitting her so hard, she could still feel the sting on her skin. Cheryl Lynn watched the girl use her hand to slowly beat a rhythm upon her hard pink clit, making her body twitch as she let the remaining droplets drip onto Cheryl Lynn's breasts.

Cheryl Lynn felt her nipples get harder as that girl's cum stung them to arousal. She glanced down at her firm round large mounds and saw the center protuberances puckered in perfect pointed positions and they were glistening with the clear expelled naturalness. Cheryl Lynn glanced back up to the pussy over her. It too, was quite wet and shined in the sun of the beach, its inner labia now full and exposed and the pink knob of pleasure poked out from stimulated bliss. Cheryl Lynn watched the leftover pulses of it dance in the warm summer air.

The girl was finally able to turn and walk away. Cheryl Lynn watched her walk over to the guys that had recently plastered her body with their loads. They were all just as hard again as when they had been standing over her, and they were working their cocks. The girl stood beside one of the guys and took his cock in her hand and started stroking him. In turn, he slipped his hand between her legs and circled her hard clit with a finger. It was a mutual thing.

Another female now stood in front of Cheryl Lynn. She was short and skinny and her dark brown hair complimented the landing strip that led to a perfect fold between her legs. She had no breasts, just puffy nipples that formed tiny mounds. It was the first time Cheryl Lynn had seen a woman over twenty with a flat chest. It did not take away from her femininity any. Cheryl Lynn could see that she was all woman by her actions.

Slowly, Cheryl Lynn watched this flat-chested twenty something year old woman lower herself to Cheryl Lynn's body, straddling her waist. Cheryl Lynn felt the young woman's full sexual seam land right on top of her manicured triangle. Even though her pussy was the kind that had to be peeled open to reveal what was inside, Cheryl Lynn could feel the heat from it travel through the short hairs of her pubes to her skin. She looked up at the flatness that was now straddling her body and the young woman was smiling. Cheryl Lynn actually smiled back. It felt good to her to have a woman's body touch her again. She had missed it.

Suddenly, the young woman began to roll her waist back and forth, letting her perfect division slide over Cheryl Lynn's trimmed hairs between her legs. Cheryl Lynn could feel her sensitive hairs brush over the slit of the woman as she slowly rolled back and forth. The gentle roll of her body made Cheryl Lynn's thirty-five year old sexual lips move up and down, making the moisture form in it. She felt the flow from deep inside escape and lubricate the inner ones that were almost always visible. That was because of age. Over time, Cheryl Lynn had seen gravity take advantage of her body, and her labia was just one of its victims. Luckily, her breasts, even being as large as they were, had pretty much escaped the gravity pull as of now.

"Mmm, I love the way your pubic hair feels on my pussy as I slide over it. It's making me so wet!" The voice from the body sliding over her said.

Cheryl Lynn could feel that the pussy rubbing against her trimmed area was not only wet, but also very hot. What had been a perfect fold, was now opening up and the heat was leaving it in waves. Cheryl Lynn could feel the inner lining lips expose themselves as the sensual spot left a wet trail over the brown triangle. The more stimulated the woman's pussy got, the more she pressed and ground even harder, rocking her body over Cheryl Lynn's patch. Cheryl Lynn heard the moaning come from the young woman. She was also biting her bottom lip. It was beginning to get very intense.

She was grinding on Cheryl Lynn now so hard that Cheryl Lynn could feel the girl's clit come into contact with her brown covered mound. The clit was very hot and very hard and each time it touched, Cheryl Lynn felt the shiver of the body over her. Cheryl Lynn also felt more naturalness fall onto her skin. It was hot slickness that provided just the right amount of lube for rubbing.

"Wow, you are getting wet! You are starting to make my pussy drip! Keep rubbing over my patch. I love it when your hard nub touches my skin!" Cheryl Lynn said as she felt the moisture dribble out of her own pussy.

"You are going to be even more wet soon. I can feel myself getting ccclllloooosssseeee!" The young woman said at the same time the first wave hit her.

As she trailed off the word in a hum, Cheryl Lynn felt the contraction in the pussy that rubbed over her. It actually felt like it was grabbing hold of the thin short hairs of her mound and pulled slightly. She closed her eyes as the tension of it sent tingles through her body. Cheryl Lynn let the tension build until she could not hold it anymore. When she was ready to release it, she was surprised when she opened her eyes and saw the hands of another twenty-something year old woman tweaking the puffy nipples of the flat chest riding upon her.

The girl began to breathe heavier as her puffy-nippled flat chest was massaged by another girls hands.

AbigailYum
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbigailYum

Cheryl Lynn even felt the flow of hot pussy juice be released upon her in reaction to the touch. Cheryl Lynn's own pussy pulsed a mini orgasm as she felt the hotness from the slit riding on her. She began to wonder just how it was going to feel when the flat-chested girl actually did cum on her since the foreplay was now so wet.

"Mmm," Cheryl Lynn heard the girl moan, "your fingers feel so good on my puffy nipples. You are going to make me cum!"

"Cum on her! I want to see you flood her body with your hot sexual river," responded the one fondling puffy-nippled flat chest girl.

And she did. Cheryl Lynn felt the clit contact her skin and heard the long sound of the orgasm exit the flat-chested body on her as the hot gush flowed out of the stimulated gash still on her brown triangle.

It felt to Cheryl Lynn like it was never going to end. The clear bodily liquid expelled from the girl on her body ran down the curve of her hips. She could feel the trail of it flow along her skin. The feel of the flow and its tickle was more than Cheryl Lynn could take and she moaned as her orgasm came forth. She never expected to orgasm, but she did. It felt wonderful too.

"Oh, look at that! You made her cum with your riding! You cum so beautifully. The way your pussy gently pushed it out. So elegant. I have to have a taste of that!" Cheryl Lynn heard then felt the flat-chested young lady get off of her. She looked up to see her also walk over to where that first girl was with the guys, their cocks still hard.

Cheryl Lynn then watched the woman that had been feeling the flat-chested puffy-nippled body riding her now soaked brown triangle lower herself. Cheryl Lynn stared at the woman's back and ass as she came down. She was extremely curvy and very attractive Cheryl Lynn surmised. Her skin was nice and soft and the slight amber color gave her a glow.

Suddenly, Cheryl Lynn found herself staring into a quite prominent labia that opened slightly to reveal such pink succulent flesh. For the first time since she was eighteen, Cheryl Lynn was once again observing a pussy and it was already damp.

"Do you like what you see 'cause I really like what I see. I think I will have a taste of your mature pussy," Cheryl Lynn heard from the voice hovering over her pussy and then she felt the tip of the no-named girl's tongue slide through her already dripping divide.

"Mmm, such sweetness. Now taste mine. I know you wanna!"

Cheryl Lynn had not tasted another girl's pussy since that night in her room. She tried to remember what it tasted like, but seeing that it had been seventeen years since, she could not. But the pussy so close to her lips now looked so delicate, yet so scrumptious, she had too. It was time to see if eating a pussy came back to her.

Cheryl Lynn did not have to lift her head far to let her tongue sink into the pink partition in front of her. As soon as her tongue touched the young woman's personal spot, Cheryl Lynn felt the quiver jolt the sexual being above her. Immediately, she tasted the sweetness that reminded her of that first time. It was as if she had sunk her tongue into copper-plated chocolate. That was the only way Cheryl Lynn could describe it.

"Oh yes! Your tongue feels so good in my pussy. Make me cum with your tongue as I am going to do to you!" Cheryl heard and never wavered from the girl's pink pudding.

Together, they licked each other up and down, circling each other's clit. Their pussies getting wet in unison and each making sounds of joyous pleasure. The wetness began to pour from both of them and their orgasms were in sync with each other. They were going to cum at the same time and it was going to happen quickly. They were both getting close.

"I'm about to cum! I'm about to let go all over your face!"

"Cum on my face!" Cheryl Lynn exclaimed then started to lick again through the contour of hot pinkness.

"Oooohhhh FUCK! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna fucking cum! Get ready! I'm... I'm... I'm ccccuuuummmmiiiinnnngggg!" Cheryl Lynn heard the girl moan and then felt the hot rush of sexual fluid on her lips.

Cheryl Lynn could not lap the succulent explosion of bodily freshness up fast enough as it flowed over her lips, down her chin, and over her neck. The personal fountain of the pussy her tongue was in caused a spark in her own, and she felt the contraction push her cum out in an oozing wave.

"Mmm, there it is! Sweet personal liquor!" Cheryl Lynn heard as she felt the warm tongue slide through her gash in one sweeping stroke. It felt good too Cheryl Lynn to be licked again by another woman.

As the moment passed and Cheryl Lynn put her head down to enjoy the moment, she was surprised by the hot splatter of the gooey core of one of the guys that had plastered her earlier. When she was able to open her eyes, the guys were all standing around both her and the female that had just released her inner goodness all over her mouth.

Cheryl Lynn watched all of the guys blow a second load all over the young lure still on top of her. Their loads were not as huge as the first time, but still impressive. Once they were finished, the other two females joined, each rubbing their pussies and clits and already dripping. Vigorously, they rubbed in circles until there was a loud audible groan from their mouths and pulsing squirts exiting their vertical lips.

The warmth of the females' inner fountains smothered both of them. Cheryl Lynn and her were both now drenched in double cum, both clear and white. Cheryl Lynn had never felt so wonderfully dirty. It felt as if she had been sexually cleansed.

Cheryl Lynn lied there as her sexual endeavors dispersed and went on their ways along the beach, joining the other nude bodies walking along, acting like nothing ever happened. Cheryl Lynn was certain those beachgoers saw what happened, but did not care. Now they were going to see her clean the residue.

Cheryl Lynn got up and walked towards the ocean waves beating down on the sand. She could feel the stickiness on her body start to dry as she walked. When her feet hit the warm water, Cheryl Lynn could not wait for it to envelope her cum drenched body. Once far enough into the surf, she fell into it, letting her body be swarmed by the wave. Cheryl Lynn came back up and started rubbing her body all over. She could feel the slimy leftover on her skin as it mixed with the salty water. She looked around and saw the viewers watching her. They had fun earlier watching the action on the sand. Now they were having fun watching her clean the leftover cum orgy from her body. Cheryl Lynn never thought she would enjoy both. But she did.
Published 
Written by SensualDesires83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments