Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cum Together

"Long-distance friends discuss their mutual desire"

17
8 Comments 8
9.3k Views 9.3k
2.7k words 2.7k words

 

She read the message on her cellphone screen. She paused, not knowing at first how to respond. Then her thumbs moved furiously on her keypad and she typed her reply.

“You’re kidding me, right?”

He answered. “Can you think of a better way?”

She couldn’t. But what he suggested was something she had never done. Never even considered that she could do, or would do.

“I’m not sure. Maybe that’s going too far.”

“You asked me a question. I’ve answered. You asked me…you actually said, I wonder if we could ever come/cum together?”

“That was a rhetorical question,” she replied.

“Me jacking off in the bathroom and cumming while we texted each other. That wasn’t rhetorical. When I shot my load with you on the other end of a conversation, even in writing. That wasn’t rhetorical. When I tasted a drop of my own cum, imagining your lips doing that. That wasn’t rhetorical, was it?”

“Ok, you’ve made your point. Actually…what is your point?”

“My point is that you were curious about us cumming together. And I’ve suggested an answer. There is that obvious logistics issue, you know?”

“I know. I just didn’t think that…” Her texting stopped as she thought about what to say next.

“You gave me the answer with your message. That picture you sent me this morning.”

“My picture? How?”

“That filter you used. To give yourself those bunny ears, and the caption about waking up with a warm glow.”

“Uh huh. Go on…”

“Well, if we were normal lovers, in the same vicinity of each other, maybe you would have woken up with a warm glow, and I’d know it by waking up in bed next to you after a night of spooning. I’d probably have a case of morning wood, probably we’d still be naked, and you’d feel my warm glow, likely pressed up against your butt, and I’d feel your warm glow, having my arms around you.”

“And…?”

“And nothing. That’s how it would be in an ideal world. Where we really did fuck in the shower last night. But we’re not. We are thousands of miles apart. So unless I’m unusually well-hung, you’re not feeling my warm glow pressed into your butt that easily. And the only way I know about your warm glow was through…here’s the key word…technology.”

“Fine. But a funny photo filter is not the same as what you’ve suggested.”

“No? Why isn’t it? We’re using technology to supplement or maybe to supplant reality. To enhance it.”

“I’m not sure. It seems kind of…intimate. I’m still shy.”

“Shy? You’ve told me about your sex life. You’ve shared with me that you have cum to my stories. I wouldn’t be surprised if you’ve touched yourself while we text each other, just like me stroking myself last night.”

“But…you’d see me…naked.”

“Yes, I would. And if we were fucking in the shower, or if I was licking your ass the way I wrote to you last night, I’d be seeing you more than just naked. I’d be…”

She sent a quick reply to cut him off. “I get it.”

“So…you haven’t answered the question. Are you an iPhone or an Android user? That will dictate the platform we use. If it’s an iPhone, then Facetime would be good. If not, then we can use WhatsApp. Either one will give us what we want. What we need.”

“Let me get this straight. You want me to masturbate for you, using one of those platforms, so we can see each other in real time?”

“Exactly. And I’ll do the same for you. It will be like being in the same space, at the same time. There’s no way for us to be able to touch each other, for real, unless one of us buys a plane ticket. And even then…it’s Covid-19…we would have to self-quarantine for two weeks. Even if we lived a block away from each other, we might not be able to be in the same room anyway…social circles. Bubbles. Whatever you call it…we might not be able to physically be together. So this is the next best thing. It’s a way of bridging some of that gap and sharing intimacy.”

“It sounds more like a way for you to get yourself off while seeing me naked.”

“Yeah. What’s wrong with that? Wouldn’t you do the same? Actually…haven’t you already done the same?”

“HOW?! I haven’t seen you naked.”

“You made yourself cum while reading my words. MY words. They are far more intimate than me being naked. What’s the big deal with naked anyway? It’s a human body. We’ve all got one. Women have one set of parts; men have a different set. What’s the big deal with you seeing my penis? It’s a penis. Go on the internet…you can see thousands of them. All pretty much the same, at least as much as everyone’s nose or ears are the same. Same basic shape and same basic function.”

“You make it sound so innocent.”

“Because it is. It’s a penis, for heaven’s sake. And you? It’s not like I haven’t see breasts before. Some are bigger. Some smaller. Some have points. Some are round. Nipples? Pink, darker pink, brownish, more pale, erect, flat, inverted…bigger, smaller…there’s only so many variables, and in the end, they’re breasts. Boobs. Tits. Or as Demi Lovato called them the other day, “titayys”.

“But they’ll be MY titayys!”

“And in the shower together, wouldn’t you have wanted me to see them? To play with them? To suck hard on your nipples and to lick around them…to cup them…to pinch the nipples? But definitely to see them. Don’t you think that I’d see them if we were fucking together?”

“Fine. Nothing you wouldn’t see on a topless beach. If I give you that, there’s still the question of my…”

“Your pussy?”

“Yes. My pussy.”

“And you think I’ve never seen a pussy?”

“No…I know you have. But you’ve never seen MINE.”

“I know. Shame, isn’t it?”

“Get serious.”

“I am. It’s just a pussy. How many doctors have seen it? I bet you’ve lost track. None of them went blind when you lay down on a table with stirrups and let them look deep inside that hot, mysterious cavern.”

“They were doctors. You’re not.”

“No, I’m not. But I do want to be your lover. And if we were together, I’d not only be seeing your pussy, but I’d be going down on you and eating that pussy too. I’d be sucking on your clit, licking it, probing your wet hole with my tongue, sucking on your labia…get the idea?”

“Fuck…you’re making me wet.”

“See? Pussy. Me. Same sentence. Good thing.”

“But it’s different if you’re watching me.”

“Yes. And it would be different if you were watching me. We’d be sharing an intimacy. But no more intimate than what we’ve shared already. My words? They weren’t made up. They were all true, about what I’d do, about what I want. About wanting you. That was pretty damn intimate. I shared my soul with you. I don’t share my soul with everybody. It was more intimate than you seeing my dick.”

“So can’t we just stick with that? With words?”

“Of course we can. But you asked a question, and I gave you an answer. You wondered about us cumming together. We can talk about it, but then what we share is words, our spin on the events we share. But if we share it another way, in real time, it isn’t spin. It’s not my editorial narrative about how I am cumming for you. I am literally cumming WITH you.”

MalloryKhido
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MalloryKhido

“What if someone sees?”

“Who? Sees what? It’s real time, not a videotape. After it’s done, all that is left are the memories. And probably a big wet spot to clean up. LOL.”

“Can I be honest? I’m not sure about this. But I am sure about something else.”

“What?”

“I am so horny right now. I am wet. I can feel how moist I am between my thighs.”

“Say it. Tell me exactly where you are wet.”

“Fine. My pussy is drenched. I could drown you if you were going down on me.”

“And I love when you tell me that. I love when you tell me about your pussy.”

“Fuck…and I love when you tell me about your cock. About how hard you are. About what you’d do with it.”

“I’m stroking right now.”

“Damn…again? I need you inside of me.”

“I’d cum inside of you.”

“And…this isn’t just about the sex, right? Even what you’re suggesting?”

“It’s definitely about the sex. But no, not only the sex. I love who you are, and I love learning about you. I love that we seem to be able to talk so freely and openly, about anything. About how lousy our marriages are. About work. About what it was like 30 years ago, and we can be honest about how we felt or didn’t feel back then. Or even now.”

“Now?”

“Yes,” he responded. “We’ve never shared a certain word. And I’m not sure we should, or could.”

“It’s only been a week. We’d be crazy to talk about feelings like that,” she said.

“Crazier than sharing how we make each other cum? After one week?”

“Point taken.”

“So?”

“So? So what? I need to think. It’s like…I…I’ve never done anything like that before. It seems…”

“Dirty?”

“No. not dirty. But it’s like we would be feeding into that same dynamic as porn. Giving each other visuals…isn’t it reducing our bodies to objects? Am I not just becoming a source of your masturbation fantasies? Wouldn’t it be easier for you to just Google…”

“Google what? Videos of beautiful ex-patriate Canadian women living abroad who masturbate on camera for friends from thirty years before? Like that’s a thing, right?”

“Fuck off! You know what I mean.”

“Actually, no. I don’t. I’m not talking about watching porn. Or getting off on the objectified images of you being naked, or of you masturbating. I’m talking about a way to share an experience. To be together as best as we can. I’m talking about being with you. The way I want to be with you. And to share something very special with someone who is very special.”

“Damn…you’re making me even more wet when you talk that way.”

She paused.

“Let’s say that I’m thinking about it. When would we…where would we…how? They are always around…my husband is always around. Or one of the kids. They’ll hear.”

“How do you masturbate now?” he asked. “Don’t they hear you?”

“No, they don’t. I have to keep quiet. And that sucks. That’s not who I am. I want to fucking scream when I cum. I want someone…I want YOU to make me scream when I cum.”

“Aren’t you ever alone?”

“Hardly ever. Sometimes on the weekend…if they are all over visiting with my folks…sometimes I stay home alone and just chill. Just rest. Because as soon as the weekend is over, I’m back to cooking, and being on call for everybody.”

“So…?”

“So? I can’t masturbate on camera!”

“I understand.”

“You do? Are you sure?”

“I’m sure. I’d never ask you to do anything you're not comfortable doing. Not for anything. Not for me.”

“That actually makes me very horny when you say that.”

“It’s true, though. Ok…so the weekend is out. Aren’t you ever alone any other time?”

“I suppose…maybe…I’m not sure…but…”

“Yes?”

“Ok…what if we did a test run? Like last night when you masturbated in the bathroom for me. What if I went into the bathroom with my cellphone and…and got naked…and if I…if I touched myself. Just so you could watch me. The sound would have to be off. But we could just see each other for the first time. See how comfortable we can…how I can be. And you could do the same, just so I could see you too. See how hard you get for me. See how you stroke yourself. I tried to visualize it…and I got so fucking wet thinking about how you do it. One hand? Two hands? Up and down…twisting it a bit…just the head, or the whole shaft? Do you use lotion, or spit, or do you jack-off dry?”

“See…now you’re getting into this.”

“It’s so naughty. It’s so…deliciously naughty! I can’t believe I’m even considering it.”

“But you are.”

“I am. I want to be with you. I want to feel what it’s like to fuck you. I want to feel what it’s like to just be…to feel sexy and to feel desired. It’s been a while.”

“You are sexy. And you are desired.”

“Thank you.”

“So you’ll think about it?”

“I will. I’ll think about it.”

Ding.

“Hold on,” she said. I just got a notification.

She held her cellphone in front of her, and swiped the screen.

“Holy fuck!” she wrote.

“Nothing holy about it,” he wrote back.

“I can’t believe you sent me that photo.”

“Well, that’s what I look like with a warm glow in the morning.”

“You didn’t really…did you? Now?”

“I did. All because of you. All for you.”

“It still looks so hard. And your hand…holding it…with…it’s…it’s still dripping out of the…”

“Yes, ma’am. It is.”

“I can’t believe you took a picture of your dick in your hand, with cum dripping down your cock and onto your hand.”

“But I did. And the world didn’t end.”

“What makes you think I wanted to see that? Tell me…do you think I wanted a dick pic, with you cumming? You think that turns me on?”

“You tell me.”

“You should have asked first,” she answered. “That’s what I think.”

“Ok…so delete it. I’m sorry. Delete it, and it won’t happen again.”

“I didn’t say that. I didn’t say I’d delete it.”

“Oh?”

“No. I just said that you should have asked first. I didn’t say I didn’t like it. Or that…”

“Or what?”

“…or that I’m not going to have to take a bit of a break now.”

“Oh…to do what?”

“Honestly…I want that cum-covered dick slipping in between my lips. I want it in my mouth. I want to taste you too, just like you want to taste me. I want your cock all to myself. And I’m going into the bathroom now to take off my clothes and to fuck myself with my fingers until they are as wet as your cock looks with the cum dripping out of it. So if you’ll excuse me, I have a date with my pussy.”

She couldn’t believe she had just written that to him, but she had. She surprised herself. She surprised him.

And as she walked out of her room and toward the bathroom, she had no way of knowing that he had started stroking himself again, as her words had made him hard once again.

And he had no way of knowing that in a few minutes, his cellphone would also make a sound, a notification.

He had no way of knowing just what he was about to receive in his message inbox. He was in for another surprise, just the first of many more that she would have for him.

Published 
Written by alexmarch
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments