Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cumming for Daddy

"A naughty babygirl caught with wet fingers"

90
52 Comments 52
10.7k Views 10.7k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Competition Entry: Masturbation Sex

Author's Notes

"Disclaimer everyone in this story is over 18. That out of the way, I’m always happy to get feedback and I hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoyed writing it !"

I looked up at the clock on the kitchen wall, biting my lip. An hour left before he got home. I don’t know that I’ll be able to wait that long, his incessant teasing had me on edge. More than on edge if I’m being honest, I could feel the wetness soaking through my panties as I rubbed my thighs together, trying desperately to relieve that ache. I was being put through my paces, a consequence of me having teased him while he was at work recently. I was now being given a taste of my own medicine as he settled on today to tease and get me worked up while he was out, sending me voice recordings of what he would do to me once he was back.

Deciding to get ready and surprise him when he got home, I headed upstairs. Pulling my form-fitting top off as I pushed open the door to the bedroom, my large full breasts bounced free from their fabric confine. My pink nipples instantly reacted to the cool air, hardening as I bent over hooking my thumbs in my black lace panties and peeling the wet piece of clothing from my body. I pushed them over the curve of my heart shaped ass, a moan leaving my lips as I was left bent over and on display. The panties slipped over my long toned legs and pooled at my feet.

Standing back up, my long hair tickling the tan skin above my shapely ass, I grabbed a pair of thigh highs from the drawer. Extending my leg I slid them over my silky skin, one then the other, stopping just a few inches from my dripping pussy, my thighs already slick with my juices. My foot still arched, I slipped into my black Louis Vuitton’s before crawling on to the bed and laying back. 

I looked at the time again. God this was unbearable! Tracing my fingers over my round breasts, tweaking my nipples that were now painfully hard, I couldn’t help but moan. My hand wandered lower as my breathing got shallow. I cupped my pussy, grinding up into the palm of my hand as I whimpered needily. Then parting my thighs I dragged a finger through my wet puffy lips, collecting my juices and bringing my finger up to my engorged clit. Recalling his words from lunch, “You can tease but no touching.” Followed by a short silence. “I’ll be home soon, just you wait. The things I’m going to do to you..." he growled down the phone. Part promise, part threat. Just the thought of it made a delicious shiver go down my spine. 

I circled my bundle of nerves moaning softly, finally getting something to take the edge off. Panting and moaning as I became more insistent. Desperate for something, anything, that would help with the ache. My tight pussy already clenching around nothing, I couldn’t take it anymore! So I slipped a finger past my lips, pushing into my warmth, feeling a slight resistance as the silky heat molded every inch of my finger. Sighing as I worked it in, my plush red bottom lip trapped between my teeth, eyes closed as my mind wandered to all the things he was going to do to me. Moaning, I curled it up, hips bucking in response when I found my g spot. I slipped another finger in, my juices dripping down my wrist as I moaned, writhing in the sheets. Working my fingers in and out faster, I was lost in rapture. My thighs were beginning to shake as I felt myself getting closer, my moans echoing around the room, shivers wracking my slender frame. 

“Babygirl...!” My eyes snapped open at his growl. 

He looked at me hungrily as he slowly approached the bed, predatory, a tent pitching his jeans. Grabbing my feet he pulled me down the bed, eliciting a yelp from me. Leaning over me, his strong arms caged me in. 

“I thought I said no touching?” he asked in a low gravelly whisper, his face inches from mine. I looked up at him trying to look as innocent as possible as he tangled a hand in my hair. 

“I forgot...” I replied uncertainly. 

He kissed me deeply. For his only response I got a smirk before he was on me, flipping me over, hiking my ass up and giving it a slap, a groan rumbling from deep within his chest as my cheeks rippled. Whimpering, I arched in a sultry fashion, pressing back against him so that I could grind against his bulge. He leaned over me once more. Placing a kiss on my back his arm snaking around me as he whispered, lips pressed against my ear, “Nuh uh babygirl. You want to play, then show me.” 

His teeth grazed the shell of my ear, the heat emanating from his body leaving mine as he sat back. I rolled onto my back spreading my legs, my hand trailing down my body sensuously. He handed me the rabbit vibe with a slight smirk gracing his lips. God what I wouldn’t do for that smirk ! Grabbing a pillow and propping himself up he laid back, his eyes trained on me, grasping his cock. 

RosalieNorman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RosalieNorman

“If you cum for me I’ll take that sweet juicy ass of yours. Would you like that, babygirl?” he asked. 

I moaned in response, turning the vibe on and rubbing it through my wet lips, dragging it over my clit and shuddering as I worked it in circles over the nub. 

“Gawd I love that little pink pussy,” he groaned as he started to stroke his cock. 

I whimpered as I drew the vibe around my clit in a circle, licking my lips as I saw the precum dripping from the mushroom head of his big cock. I parted my legs wider, giving him a good view as I pressed the toy to my tight entrance. “This little pussy?” I asked huskily, pushing the vibe in. My eyes rolled back as my pussy sucked it in greedily, a long drawn out moan leaving my lips as it bottomed out. 

“Oh god! It feels so good!” I cried out. 

“That’s it, babygirl, take it all.”

His stroking sped up as I thrust the vibe in and out. 

“That’s your pussy!” I moaned looking straight at him. Catching sight of his cock leaking precum, I licked my lips hungrily. The sight alone was driving me crazy, causing me to work the rabbit in and out of my slick pussy faster. 

“Oh my god yess!” I screamed “Look how badly I need you...!” I moaned as I pulled the toy from my womanhood with a wet suction sound as it drew past the ring of muscle. A trail of cream seeped from my entrance and over my rose to pool on the sheets beneath me.

“Fuuck!” he growled, his grip tightening around his cock to mimic my pussy clenching around his girth.

I looked straight at him as I licked the creamy wetness off the vibe, giving him a naughty look before dragging the slick toy around my nipples and down my tanned body. Plunging it back in and throwing my head back with a filthy moan, my eyes fluttered closed. My moans became louder as I swivelled my hips meeting the toy, thrust for thrust. My hands twisted in the sheets as I screamed and writhed, my body undulating, stroking the rabbit over every inch of my heat. My back arched off the bed, lost in pleasure. I locked eyes with his as my legs started to shake, the vibrations hitting my g spot as I screamed, my other hand twisting in the sheets. 

“Oh fuuuuck!” I cried out, pounding the toy in and out of my tight cunt, not being able to take it anymore, giving in to my desires. Wet slaps resounded, his moans clearly audible, the tension palpable as I started rolling my hips faster. His moans only spurred me on. 

“Look at that little pussy, it’s going to take your cock so good! Oh fuckk me, I need you!” I panted. 

Unwinding my other hand from the sheets, I rubbed my clit with urgency. 

“Oh my god, daddy! Please!” I half whimpered, half moaned. 

“What is it, babygirl?” 

“I need your cock daddyy!” 

“Soon, baby. Let go for me, cum for your daddy!” 

My body tensed, I started trembling as my hips bucked off the bed. Screaming as I thrashed in the sheets. The dam broke, a gasp leaving my lips. 

“Oh my god daddyyy! I’m cummminngg!” I cried out. 

My pussy clamped down around the toy as I squirted, gushing all over the sheets, soaking them. Squirt after squirt, some splashing his legs. Barely being able to move the toy from how tight I was wrapped around it, my eyes fluttered closed as I screamed in pleasure, my world spinning. 

I heard a growl as he flipped me over, pulling my ass to him, burying his tongue in my soppy cunt making me squeal as I clawed at the sheets. His tongue lapped hungrily at my cream before he straightened up, slapping my ass and spreading my cheeks. He roared as hot spurts of cum hit my rose. He shot rope after rope onto it pressing his cock to my tight hole pushing in slowly inch by inch, barely able to control himself as he sunk all the way in, drawing small whimpers and moans from my lips as I rubbed my clit furiously. I gasped falling forward on to my elbows as he bottomed out. Biting my shoulder gently, his hands tangling in my soft hair, pulling back on it he growled in my ear, “Is this what you wanted, babygirl?”

“YESS DADDYY!” 




 

 

Published 
Written by Naughty_sub
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments