Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cumming Together

"A classroom video chat becomes a mutual masturbation chat"

27
11 Comments 11
5.6k Views 5.6k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Competition Entry: Masturbation Sex

“What the hell’s going on in there?” her father asked outside her bedroom.

“Fuck,” she said, sitting up, dropping her sweater, closing her legs, and waiting, panting for air.

Elvia was behind her computer wearing only headphones, a blue, silk organza ribbon tying her curly brown hair and the beige knit sweater, under which she had been groping her large breasts and pinching her hard nipples and getting loud.

“Elvie,” her dad said sternly behind the door.

Nada, papá,” she said. “Just a movie.”

“Porn? You?”

“No, no, um, a foreign movie…for my media class.” She bit her lip and brushed her hair back.

The dad groaned, “Turn it off, Elvie. Go to sleep. Now.”

“Okay,” she yelled back.

When he was gone, Elvia exhaled. Henry’s cock was still on her screen.

“You okay?” Henry said, leaning back, only dressed in his black shirt with his knees spread wide.

“Mmm,” she said sadly.

She was mesmerized looking at his cock. It had gone flaccid. He was touching it again but gently, wiggling it. She liked watching cocks slowly go erect.

She had been obsessed with cocks lately, indulging her fascination through pictures, porn videos, and even her own drawings. Henry’s was the first “real” one she’d seen in a while. Since he had been so candid and open and vulgar about his obsession with breasts, big breasts, little breasts, perfect silicon breasts, and then Elvia’s ample and natural breasts, she eventually confessed to him her own phallic fixations.

He pointed the cock’s head at the screen. “Like my pee-pee, Elvie?” he squeaked.

She giggled, shook her head dreamily and hissed a “Yes.”

“Wanna kiss my pee-pee, Elvie?” he squawked.

She inched forward and pressed her lips on the screen. “Mmmmuah!”

“Yeahhhhh,” he exhaled.

“Mmm,” she said, playing with the hem of her sweater, loving his low, horny voice.

“You need this cock, baby?” he said. He continued stroking his cock.

“Yes, yes, oh God, yes,” she muttered, sitting up, tapping her heels.

He brought his cock closer to the screen.

She leaned forward, putting her face close to it. “Ooh, it’s gorgeous,” she cooed longingly, touching the screen. Her tongue was out as she almost drooled over the length of the shaft.

“Don’t be licking the screen,” he said offscreen, making her chuckle in embarrassment as she ran her fingers over the shape of it. “Hungry for this big, plump delicious dick?”

“Yes,” she whispered in a whimpering voice. “Nice and big and strong and unh!” She bit her lip and started rubbing her thighs.

He held it again. “Gonna make you suck the fuck out of this big cock,” he growled, staring hard at her.

“Okay,” she grinned and opened her mouth.

In her mind, she was kneeling between his legs in his apartment, naked except for the hair bow, head resting on his thigh, arm wrapped around his leg, hand holding his balls, worshipping his cock with her lips and slobbering over it with her tongue and devouring it into her mouth, while his wife watched horrified.

Shy against his extramarital flirtations, she had refused to give him her personal contact info. So, he began messaging her and chatting with her on this website.

And a flirty conversation about body parts became an exchange of downloaded boobies and uploaded pee-pees and then morphed into tonight’s game of “Show me yours, I’ll show you mine,” with her baring her breasts on screen and him jerking off.

She knew this was not the intended use of their college’s new beta-testing “group video chat” service. The site was supposed to be for students working in groups discussing team projects and assignments.

But here she was, her sweater raised over her breasts, letting those breasts bounce free and shaking them before she squeezed them again, arching her back, writhing her bare butt into her desk chair.

“Uhhhhh,” Henry groaned as he watched Elvia. “Those beautiful motorboat-able titties!”

She was able to lift a boob to her lowered face and kiss one and lick its nipple, then the other. Then she bounced them together and licked her lips laughing at his needy facial expressions.

“Fuck, fuck, Elvia, I could drown in those puppies!” Then he cursed. “Someone logged on.”

She checked. No, two classmates, annoying old Buck and prim Sophie, were logged on but weren’t joining the chat.

“Oh, no,” she complained, but she was still pinching her nipples.

“Fuck it,” he replied with an excited grin. He gripped his cock again and stroked. “We’re okay,” he said. He began stroking faster. “Let’s cum together…”

“Oh, God,” she groaned.

Her hand went under her desk where the webcam couldn’t see.

She was nervous but excited and began caressing herself. She threw herself back on the chair. She put a foot on the bed next to the desk. She slid her hands down between her legs. She rolled back to see a little more of her body on the screen. Self-conscious about her privates, she kept a hand covering it. She started rubbing herself, tapping herself, pleasuring herself, rolling fingers on the outside, jamming her wet fingers in the inside.

“You need help with that pussy, miss?” he said.

“Y-y-yes,” she struggled to say.

Henry grunted with every breath and fap. He was getting louder.

So was she.

She didn’t know if she was in the throes of an orgasm or just trying to match Henry’s horny and frenzied excitement, but her eyes were rolled back, her mouth was agape, and her body was shaking.

She slumped forward, leaning on the desk, staring at the screen while her body jerked.

It turned her on watching the list of students on the screen, imagining herself back in the actual classroom, naked at her desk, surrounded by shocked girls and horny boys watching her fuck herself, her noisy “Unnh!” echoing in the class becoming a screaming, whimpering “Ah!!” getting louder and louder.

RominaSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RominaSmith

“Now you show me yours,” he said.

“My…my…unh…?”

“Your ‘vajayjay’, your papaya…”

“Oh, no,” she protested as she fingered herself. “It’s, ugh, it’s ugly.”

“Impossible. Come on.”

“Nooo,” she groaned as she looked down at her hands.

“I wanna see that kitten,” he begged. He stroked himself more. “I double dare you,” he sang. His breathing was getting horny and heavy as he begged, “Please...”

She looked away and bit her lip and groaned again. Then she rolled her seat back again. She hesitantly stood up, looking at her image on the screen. There was her freckled navel and her abdomen. There was her unshaved mound. And then her large labia. She winced, waiting for his reaction.

“Oh, hell, no. It’s a fucking beautiful ass pussy, Elvie!” he said, making her laugh and relax. He shook his head and concluded, “A glorious cunt.”

She grimaced and closed her thighs. “No, hate that word.”

“But those are some pretty pussy lips…”

“Thank you,” she said, rolling her hips now, dancing a little, liking that he was enjoying the image of her pussy on the screen.

“Touch yourself.”

She brushed her hand against her pubic hair playfully, still dancing. It felt so liberating doing this in front of someone. She spread her legs wider and dipped a finger inside.

She put a foot on the nearby bed. Then she spread those “pretty pussy lips” open with her fingers, watching it on the screen.

“Like a flower opening up,” Henry whispered with a chuckle.

She chuckled, too, but started panting. She circled her clitoris with one hand, fucked herself with the other. She was trembling as a few nasal groans escaped her mouth.

“Your tongue…” she moaned.

“Yeah?” he said, breathing hard as he began stroking himself again harder.

“Your tongue…,” she flicked her clitoris rapidly, “… right here…”

“Yeah…” he groaned. She could see the screen, him wiggling his tongue in a vulgar way with a look of sleazy hunger in his face.

“Your cock…” she said hoarsely, jabbing two fingers inside and fucking herself harder so he could hear the wet sounds. “Ooh, your cock right…there…inside me…mmm…papí…”

Henry clenched his teeth. “Oh, man, oh, man, I wish I was, like, right there, right there fucking the shit out of that…”

She laughed. She pictured him speeding up the street to her place and tearing her door down and jumping on her and “fucking the shit out of” her, breaking her flimsy bed, with her dad screaming at them to stop but powerless against their unbridled lust.

“Fuck yeah,” Henry said. Then he closed his eyes. “I’m coming,” he said. He gasped a few times. “I wanna cum with you. Gonna squirt all over this keyboard!”

She sat down quickly with her knees spread apart to continue touching and penetrating herself.

“I wanna see, I wanna see,” she cooed out of breath.

He brought his cock closer to the screen. His hand was a blur as he jerked and jerked. She put her face closer to the computer as if his cum could burst out of the screen onto her face. She squirmed in her damp chair with anticipation.

But she also noticed the side of the screen, where it showed who else was logged in to their classroom chat page. She cursed when she saw, “Buck joining chat.”

“Henry,” she said.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah,” he was saying, choking his cock. “What’s my name?”

When his window started minimizing to make room for another, she cried out, “Henry!”

“Damn right. And I’m inside you just thrashing that ginormous pussy,” he spat out.

“Fuck, Henry, someone’s joining in!”

“Shit.”

He dropped down on the chair and scooted up, looking uncomfortable as he seemed to orgasm. Elvia stifled laughter as the other window opened. A lanky, gray-haired older man from their class group appeared in a checkered shirt. He was smiling.

“Hi, Buck,” Elvia said, faking a cheery voice, wondering if he saw anything when his window was opening.

“Hey, Elvira,” he said.

“Elvia,” she corrected him for the umpteenth time. “El-vee-uh.”

“Right, right. Hey, Henry,” Buck said with squinty eyes.

“Buck, what the fuck?” Henry said. “It’s late.”

“Sorry. Saw some classmates online and wanted to see what was up,” Buck said.

“Just chatting about the assignment,” Elvia said, adjusting her ribbon, looking down at her naked thighs, reassuring herself Buck couldn’t see.

“You two are always logged on,” Buck said, grinning. “I wonder why.”

“We’re nerds like that, Buck,” Henry said.

“Yeah? Or like two naughty kids necking in an empty classroom,” Buck said. “Virtually, of course.”

“Buck, eww, that’s so yuck, come on,” Elvia said, but she was getting nervous.

“I wanna join,” the older man said, leaning forward.

Elvia bit her thumb and muttered, “Uh-oh.”

“Join what, Buck?” Henry said, annoyed.

Buck stood up.

Elvia gasped and covered her mouth.

Henry recoiled and cursed.

Buck’s pinkish white cock was exposed and erect.

“Not as nice as Henry’s, Elvira,” he said, his face offscreen. “But it’s longer!”

He began stroking it and panting and laughing.

Henry logged off immediately.

Elvia gulped and watched, frozen, until cum squirted out of Buck’s cock towards the screen, making her flinch. Then she screen-grabbed that last image

Buck sat down out of breath to wipe his computer. “Aww, Henry’s gone? What was he saying about your…wee-wee…?”

She logged off and went to bed disturbed and delighted.

She and Henry began using another, more private service for their sessions of mutual masturbation.

But Buck was inspired. He invited other classmates to join an informal group of horny misfits Elvia dubbed “#CummingTogether,” which gave her two more bold cocks and a beautiful vulva (aside from her own, which she now appreciated) to “conference” with.

The fun only lasted a couple weeks before they were caught and booted for violating the fledgling site’s terms of use.

Published 
Written by Blackbeards14
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments