Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dating in the 80s

"Big Surprise"

34
2 Comments 2
2.6k Views 2.6k
615 words 615 words

In 1982, I had just broken up with my future wife. She was pregnant with another man's baby and I needed a break from all the drama. A lot of people thought I was the father. As much as I wanted to fuck her blind, that did not happen.

I was working at a local restaurant as a waiter and had gotten close to a female dishwasher about my age. I was single and ready to mingle. We took our breaks together with lots of long talks on the phone when not working.

After a while, I finally got a chance to ask her out and she said yes. I was so excited to be able to be on a date with her! I picked her up from her parents on Saturday night. She looked so beautiful as I opened the door for her. As we were driving to the restaurant with the music coming from my radio, our conversation flowing, I decided to try something daring.

She was wearing cute jeans shorts with a top that showed off her figure. Our eyes met and we both smiled at each other. I casually put my hand on her inner thigh, and got no response other than a contented smile and moan. I began to stroke up and down her thigh, getting closer and closer to her pussy. As I stroked her, her eyes closed and her breathing got quicker. Brushed up against her zipped-up pussy a few times. Suddenly, the restaurant was there and we had to stop. We composed ourselves and went in. Saw a movie after but my thoughts were on her reaction to my strokes. Took her home, made out a bit outside her door, and got her home on time.

On the next date, we went out again. This time when I picked her up, our kiss in the car was passionate and it gave me hope. I was driving out of her parents' driveway, music playing from my cool 8-track as we chatted away. I was paying attention to the road thinking about what make-out spot I was going to take her to. I thought I heard the sound of her zipper coming down, the opening of her belt, and the unbuttoning of the top two buttons on her blouse.

PrettyhorsecockTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PrettyhorsecockTS

So, like the last time we went out, I again put my hand on her inner thigh as we were driving down the road and began to stroke up and down. This time though, the sounds I heard were of her unzipping her shorts so I'd have better access to her pussy. I got closer to her pussy with each stroke. Her sighs of pleasure gave me more courage as I got closer.

She was wearing white lacy undies with a pretty red bow. I could see her brown pussy hair through her panties as she was wet with excitement. There were smaller hairs sticking out of the sides. Found them to be a bit of a turn-on for some reason. My finger finally touched her pussy. I gently stroked up and down her wet slit, rubbing her clit through her white panties.

I moved her wet panties out of the way. She was soaking wet as my finger slowly entered her tightness. Began to slowly finger her as I drove down the road. My thumb rubbed her clit as my finger worked its way in and out. Knuckle deep. Faster, harder. Her breaths, her eyes closed. I felt contractions in her pussy, her pussy juice flowing, making her panties wet. She yelled out in pleasure. I didn't get into an accident.

Never did get to that movie or that restaurant!

Published 
Written by pturtle62
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments