Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Desire

41
28 Comments 28
7.0k Views 7.0k
2.9k words 2.9k words

I lie restless, my body yearning for more. The words "what if" torture my mind, keeping contentment at bay. Long ago, I had resigned myself to stolen moments of pleasure by my own hand, but now, she offers me more. I can't lie; I'm tempted.

My mate lies beside me, soundly sleeping, seemingly satisfied with life. Her motionless body tells me it has what it needs to rest through the night. Obviously, she doesn't share my aches. As I suffer from my tense muscles, is it wrong that I'm jealous of her peace? 

My throbbing member returns my thoughts to her. It's been exactly twenty-four minutes since I received her three-worded message – "I want you". It's unbelievable how those three simple words can stir up a firestorm within me. If you have ever wondered which comes first – desire or arousal – let me assure you it is desire. Desire is of the mind and drives the arousal of the flesh. Without a doubt, my desire for her has driven my cock to lengthen within my pajamas. 

She could have chosen anyone, yet chose me! I won't gloss over that fact. Another woman desires me! Glancing at my mate again, I'm frustrated. How can she not feel the battle raging in the bed beside her? 

I try to go back to sleep, but every time I close my eyes I see her big, blue eyes, full of need, desire. She understands. Reciprocates. We are the same, of like mind about sex. I hadn't been looking for an online connection, but one found me. What started as an innocent chat quickly turned into sexy teasing. We clicked for sure, but I hadn't expected it to go beyond chatting. Then, she surprised me with her message tonight. Quite a pleasant surprise, if I'm being honest. 

I wonder what she's wearing right now: sexy lingerie, simple tee and panties, or nothing at all. I toss and turn, unable to find a comfortable position. Damn! I can't stop these pictures flooding my mind – her mouth sucking me, my tongue licking between her thighs. Damn! 

Heated, I fling the covers off me. Beads of sweat dot my brow. Staring down at my tented pajamas, my cock fusses at me. "Don't leave me like this!" it screams. In truth, I could handle my arousal myself, staying within the moral lines, keeping my conscience free from guilt. So why the struggle? I know the reason and my longing to be desired stays my hand. I want her to be a part of this – her desire for me driving my hands' movements up and down my shaft.

Desire is a horny bitch, indeed. She plays in the garden, tempting me, offering me a sweet taste of the forbidden fruit; do I take a bite? I'm certain they'll be a price to pay; am I ready to pay the price? Regardless, inevitably, desire calls to me, gets my ass out of bed, and walks me out the door. 

Privacy. I need privacy for this. Quietly maneuvering the dark hallway, I decide on the basement two floors down. There's a comfortable couch for me – for us. I won't be alone as I've already chosen to cross the line. 

Once in the basement, I stop inside the bathroom and check myself in the mirror like a schoolboy on his first date. My fingers attempt to make sense of my bedhead and finally give up, hoping my disheveled look might appeal to her. I was already naked from the waist up and decide to let her see me like this. Maybe someone will finally appreciate me sweating my ass off in the gym four times a week. 

Once settled on the couch, I open my laptop, and hunger drives me to type these four words – "I want you too." 

My eyes glue to the screen awaiting her response. The "new message" notification sends my fingers racing to read her response – a smiley face followed by a webcam invite, which I readily accept. 

Within moments, her face lights up the screen and my breath catches. I'm really doing this! 

She flashes me a warm smile. "Wow, Joseph. You're even more handsome than in your pictures."

I chuckle. "I was about to tell you your pictures don't do you justice either. You are beautiful, Lexi. Truly beautiful." 

She's wearing a sexy black nightie, but has her arms folded across her, hiding her breasts from me. 

She laughs a nervous giggle. "Thank you, handsome. I wasn't sure you'd get up for me." 

I smile, and cock an eyebrow. "Well, I thought we'd said we weren't going to do this. Actually it was you who said that." 

"I know. I guess … I guess I just can't stop thinking about you, Joseph. I feel a connection I don't often feel. I want more … if you do too." Her voice is shaky and eyes wide with uncertainty. How could she doubt for a second my attraction to her? The vulnerability she shows in this moment further endears her to me. 

"You're damn impossible to resist. Don't you know that? Our connection is real for me as well." I reach between my legs and grab hold of my cock, feeling its hardness. "And I'm definitely up for you."

She smiles upon hearing my reassuring words. Her confidence returns and she shows me that playful side I know and love. Leaning closer to the screen, she casts her eyes downward as if trying to peek at the parts of me out of view. "Show me."  

Not one to back away from a beautiful woman's request, I lower my pajama bottoms down to my thighs with my naked ass left sitting on the leather couch. I tilt the screen to show her my cock's sprung and hard as granite. And easy as that, our virtual sex begins. 

Her eyes light up. "Mmmm, baby."  

She intently watches my hand working my hardness – the hardness brought about by my desire for her, and her alone. 

Finally, she speaks again. "I love your cock all ready for me. Look what the sight of you has done." 

She boldly slides a strap off her shoulder and peaks one nipple between her fingers, showing me they've darkened with her lust. Now, it's my turn to moan. 

"Mmmm, I'd love to wrap my lips around that nipple. Are they sensitive?" 

"Very. I can almost cum from nipple stim." 

"Show me the other." I sound a little too demanding and quickly add, "Please." 

Her slender fingers grasp the other strap and slowly lower it over her shoulder and down her arm until her other breast is revealed. My eyes lock onto her fleshy breasts with large nipples centering her mounds. 

"Beautiful. Your breasts are beautiful, Lexi." 

She looks down at them, then smiles. 

"I would work them for hours with my hands and tongue." The words pour out my mouth on their own. I take in the sight of her half-naked body as my hand tightens its grip on my cock, massaging with long, slow strokes. 

"Would you ever let me slide my cock between them?" 

"Umhmm," she coos, squishing her breasts together for me. 

"Yes, just like that, Lexi. Wrap my cock with them. Make a tight channel for me." I sit back so she can see my hand jacking my shaft. 

We move our hands together, then she complains. "Joseph, I'm aching … down below." 

"We can't have you aching, baby. Slide a hand down to your mound." 

She moves back where I can see more of her on the screen. Running her fingers through a small patch of hair, she asks, "Like this?" 

"Yes, baby girl. Just like that." 

Her eyes lower again. "Your cock is huge. I want to suck it." 

"Ahhh, I'd love to feel your lips around my cock. Put a finger in your mouth. Show me how you'd suck me." 

I almost shoot my load right then when she raises a fingertip and flicks the tip. My cock jumps in response. Her lips purse and she plunges her finger deeply inside her mouth with the first thrust, eliciting a loud groan from me. In and out she sucks her finger and I massage my cock in sync with her. God, this feels good!

"Touch your clit with your other hand, beautiful girl. Small circles. Not too hard." 

She readily obeys, then gasps when her fingers hit her clit, spitting out her finger upon first contact. "Joseph!" 

MahiaraFlowTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MahiaraFlowTS

"Ease up, baby. Move away from your clit and slide your fingers down your lips. Coat them for me." 

She widens her spread so I get a good look at her glistening pussy. Such a pretty pussy! Neat and tidy lips, pinkening with her ministrations. 

My natural tendency to lead has kicked in as well as her desire to submit – a perfect fit.

"Insert a finger." 

Her eyes widen. 

"You heard me. Insert … a … finger." 

I watch as a finger disappears between her lips. She knows what feels good to her and I use her masturbation to commit her movements to memory. Her pace, depth, the twist of her wrist. The other hand educates me on how she enjoys her breasts fondled and nipples pinched. 

"Feel good?" I know I do, but I want to make sure our mutual masturbation is mutually enjoyable. 

"Yes, God yes. I'm so wet." 

"Show me." 

She hesitates, then pulls her finger out. Shocking me, she smears her wetness on the screen. 

Her pink lips upturns in a naughty "I showed you" grin. Not to be outdone, I wipe some pre-cum on my fingers and smudge the screen with my own arousal. 

Her mouth drops open, then her naughty side ups its game. Leaning forward, she licks the smudge of my cum with her tongue. A teasingly slow, long lick. 

My palm twitches; I want to spank her ass so badly. 

"Put those fingers back inside your pussy, dirty girl." 

She flutters them in front of the screen. "These fingers?" 

I nod, my cock screaming again. 

After I watch them slip inside again, I direct, "Now, keep your eyes on my hand. When my hands slide down my cock, push your fingers in as far as you can. When my hand slides up, withdraw them. Find your rhythm with me, Lexi." 

She watches and quickly learns, joining me in our syncopated fuck. Both our hips thrust together, fantasizing we're fucking. 

"You feel good?" She sweetly asks with breathy words. 

"Yeah, I feel good, baby." 

We sit quietly, watching one another pleasure ourselves and find our rhythm. Her chest reddens as her heart rate increases. I loosen my grip as I feel the warning signs of my impending orgasm. Not yet, I tell myself.

"Lexi, rub your clit again." 

With her free hand, she circles her clit and gasps. 

"Harder," I direct.

Her eyes clinch shut. "Joseph! Joseph!"

"Move your hand away." 

She doesn't obey and I witness the tell-tale sign of her legs trembling.

"Move your hand!" 

Her eyes snap open at the harshness of my voice and she complies, withdrawing her pussy-fucking finger too. She rolls onto her side with legs tightly clenched and moans. Her thigh muscles flex with her efforts. 

"Good girl. Let the feeling ease." 

"Why won't you let me cum?" She pouts and I wish I was there to swat her ass. 

"I will … in time." I can't stop the smirk that crosses my face. 

"But–"

"Trust me."

I repeat her edging over and over as much to my own frustration as hers. But, experience has taught me we will both be rewarded for our patience with mind-blowing orgasms. 

As I watch her writhe, memorizing every twitch of her muscles, every sound escaping her lips, crazy thoughts race through my mind. Thoughts of me booking a flight across the country to see her in person. Thoughts of that surprised look on her face. Thoughts of our first kiss. Thoughts of spanking her soundly when she pouts. And thoughts of pounding her pussy until she can't walk right. This is what desire does to someone. Desire is a horny bitch, indeed. 

This last time I make her pull her hand away, it balls into a tiny fist and pounds the mattress as her face scrunches, relaying her discomfort.

"Open your eyes. I need to see your baby blues."

Her lashes flutter. She's struggling as I've kept her release from her. 

"Please let me cum," she pleads, pouting her lips as she has each time she's begged.  

Truthfully, I would've edged her a bit longer, but I'm unable to keep my own orgasm at bay. This sensual dance of mutual masturbation coupled with the danger of getting caught has wrecked my usual stamina. I'm losing the battle with my cock. 

"Rub your clit again and cum. Now, baby!" I barely get the words out before I tumble over the edge too. 

I cum. 

She cums.  

We lock eyes, her ecstasy flows through the screen punctuating my own release. Her hand reaches towards me and I press my palm against hers, both of us enjoying this shared moment of rapture. Ripples of pleasure keep wracking our bodies. Her screams are one of the most erotic sounds my ears have ever heard. Copious amounts of cum cover me. Yeah, it is a great orgasm!

I sink back into the couch while she falls back onto the bed. We can hear our collective heavy breathing. 

I'm the first to speak when my erratic breathing finally steadies. "Hey, you okay, beautiful?" 

She just purrs in response. I smile, waiting, then she opens her eyes again positioning her face close to the screen. 

"Thank you, handsome." Her voice is raspy and rings with sincerity. 

"Thank you, and hopefully the pleasure wasn't all mine." 

"Oh, it wasn't. I have the wet thighs to prove it," she giggles.

"Mmmm. I wish I was there to clean you up."

"Mmmm," she purrs back. "You seem to have your own mess on your tummy." 

I follow her gaze to my cum-splattered belly and reach for some Kleenex to wipe up my cum. She continues to moan as I wipe. 

"Did it feel good, Joseph?" 

"Yes, better than good." I release a loud, content-filled sigh. "And you?" 

"Umhmmm."

We lie gazing at one another, smiling, enjoying the afterglow of our mutual releases, savoring this intimate moment. I wish I could read her mind. What's thoughts are running through that pretty head of hers? Is she already thinking about the next time? I know I am. On the way down to the basement I'd told myself we'd just do it this once, but now I know that was a lie. 

Unfortunately, the voice I'd pushed aside returns warning me I'd better return to bed before I'm missed, having played this game of chance long enough for tonight.

"You've made me very happy." I need to make sure she knows that. Knows what this means to me – what she means to me. 

"I'm happy too." 

I can tell by her smile that she means those words. I had given her joy and that is important to me. She has become important to me. Neither of us seems to want to say goodbye. 

Finally, I break the silence. "I need to get some sleep, Lexi. Have a good night's sleep, baby." I blow her a kiss. 

"Joseph, I'll miss you while you sleep," she says, then blows me a kiss back. 

We close our laptops, rejoining our respective realities, but with our holes temporarily filled. 

I stay in the basement for a few more moments, replaying the events in my mind, hoping to commit every delicious detail to memory. I'm relaxed. Sated. Sleep will come easy now after I do a little cleanup in the bathroom. 

I use more than enough soap to scrub the cum from my hands, carefully avoiding my eyes in the mirror. I guess I'm afraid of what I'll see – the eyes being the window to the soul and all. Was my soul now in jeopardy? 

In all honesty, though, there's no denying my feelings. I love what just happened. Love it! 

After some self-talk, I cast my eyes upward, face the man in the mirror, and quietly study myself. My face, still flushed from arousal, reflects back. My brown eyes flash with renewed life. Then, I smile. 

This was just the beginning … desire has a nasty habit of returning, even stronger than before, once it gets a taste of what it wants. 

Published 
Written by KimmiBeGood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments