Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Erotic Massage

"Ann's comment about Mark's FBSM story leads to one of her own"

37
10 Comments 10
3.3k Views 3.3k
3.4k words 3.4k words

Author's Notes

"This story is 40% true and 60% fantasy. Names, locations, etc have all been changed. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This story is only one chapter."

They met online. He sent a simple private message on an adult-themed website, complimenting her on her profile picture. Several months later they were naked in her bedroom, and he was giving her a full-body sensual massage. This is the story of Ann and Mark.

One evening, Mark stumbled onto Ann’s profile while reading stories and viewing photos. Her ample cleavage caught his attention, but the photo had an interesting angle, her blouse was unbuttoned, and the lighting was on the darker side. It was very seductive. The unknown woman had a light mocha skin tone, making him think she either had a great tan or she was probably a Latina.

He clicked on her profile and began reading the short paragraph she had written, noting that she was located only forty minutes away. Most of the standard bio questions were left blank. He noticed that she had not been online in over two weeks. Mark sent a simple message that first night introducing himself and where he lived. He figured he’d never hear from the mystery woman.

Mark would visit this website about two times a week, sometimes more if he was really bored. Several weeks later he had a notification that he had a message in his inbox. When he opened up his message center, he was pleasantly surprised to see her username, “PinchMyNipples.”

She introduced herself as Ann and admitted that she did not visit the website very often due to her travel schedule with her job. She confirmed that she was single, something that she revealed in her profile. And finally, she mentioned that she had read his story titled “Full Body Sensual Massage.” Mark was curious to know what she looked like, so he sent her a photo of himself. When asked if she would send him a picture she politely declined.

Over the next seven months, they would trade messages about every three to four weeks. Mark mentioned that he had given several women he had dated a sensual massage with coconut oil. He went on to detail how he would massage, lick, and suck her erogenous zones and bring the girlfriend to climax. Ann, uncharacteristically replied the next day that she would love to receive such a massage. Mark told her that the ball was in her court, and she needed to pick a date.

Mark and Ann traded several messages one evening and finalized the day and time. Two weeks later he was knocking at her front door. When she opened the door, he was shocked to find the thirty-five-year-old woman in nothing but a bathrobe, loosely tied around her waist, with her big boobs hanging out. As they exchanged pleasantries, she tried to adjust her robe but to no avail.

Ann’s face was average, but she had the sexy small bbw curves that Mark desired. She was a bit “thicc,” probably a size 14-16. He had stopped at a neighborhood grocery store and purchased a beautiful fall bouquet, which he handed to her.

As Ann put the flowers in a vase in the kitchen, the new friends continued to talk. Mark had been very honest with her as he messaged, telling her about his career, family, etc. He also sent 3 good photos of himself. Ann had shared very little and refused to send a photo. She did write a brief physical description of herself. He finally learned that she worked in IT in the finance industry.

“Why don’t I get started putting down the towels on your bed?” Mark said.

Ann showed him where the room was, and he went down the hallway. Upon entering, he was a bit surprised she had such a high bed since she was maybe five-five tall. It was an unusually hot day, well over eighty degrees in the East Bay, so Mark was happy to see she had a ceiling fan, plus a tower fan in one corner. Most older homes in Berkeley do not have air conditioning, and Ann’s home looked to have been built in the 1920s.

He placed his four large white bath towels over the bedspread and dug through his backpack for his supplies. He placed the coconut oil on her side table and set a few toys at the feet of the bed. Mark then stripped out of his clothes.

Ann entered her room, looked at Mark’s naked body, and smiled. “Remember, we are not having intercourse,” she said firmly.

“Right. I understand,” he said. Ann had texted Mark the day before wanting to make sure that he did not have any expectations for sex. He laughed when he read the message and thought that she would probably cave in once naked, all oiled up, and had had an orgasm or two, but he sent back a text saying he understood.

“Face down to start?” she inquired.

“Yes. I’ll start with your shoulders and back and work my way down to your legs and feet, and then you’ll flip over,” he explained.

As she got comfortable on the bed, Mark found his phone and turned on some soft music. He then turned off the lights in the room since there was plenty of afternoon sun peeking through the window blinds.

Mark first started with his bare hand, softly caressing her back up and down. He then squeezed some oil into his palm, rubbed his hands together, and started the massage. “Let me know if my pressure is too hard or too light.”

He massaged her shoulders, back, and each arm. He paid special attention to her hands, and returned to her shoulders, back, and focused on her neck. Ann was enjoying the massage and would moan softly occasionally. Mark then drizzled oil on her butt and squeezed about a tablespoon in the small of her back. He applied the oil liberally to her ass with firm pressure.

He whispered into her ear, “You sit all day, you’ll enjoy this part and thank me tomorrow.” He continued massaging her ass for well over five minutes.

As his hands went down and on the inside of her upper thigh Ann spread her legs slightly. Mark took this as a good sign. He oiled his palms again and went to the same spot, lightly grazing her kitty causing Ann to twitch. When he did it again, she again moved her legs outward. Mark was lightly going over her slit about every five seconds. Soon she was moaning.

He leaned down into her ear, “Just double checking. May I finger your kitty?”

Ann shook her head and mumbled, “Yes.”

Mark applied more oil to her ass, making sure to get plenty in her crack above her rosebud. As his hand slid down her butt Ann spread her legs for the third time. He playfully slid his index finger down her crack and softly ran it across her starfish.

Much to his surprise, Ann whispered, “Mmmm, yes.”

Mark didn’t bother to lean down and whisper this time. “You liked that, didn’t you? Would you like me to do it again?” he asked.

She shook her head “Yes,” and mumbled, “Please. Do it again.”

Mark smiled realizing he had a woman who enjoyed some ass play. “Do you like ass play?”

Ann turned her head and looked back at him. “I do. You can finger me a little.”

“OK, good to know. I’m going to do your legs and feet, then you can flip over,” he told her.

Mark patiently massaged Ann’s hamstrings and calves, then gave her a wonderful foot massage. He then returned to her ass, telling her, “Since you sit all day at work I’ll do a little more before the flip.”

He did massage her gluteus maximus, but he made sure to tease Ann’s browneye with his finger. Just before he was finished, he pressed on her exit door and rubbed in a circular motion before finally pushing into his second knuckle.

Ann was softly moaning as his finger remained still. When he started to slowly go in and out she told him, “Do more after I flip over.”

Mark laughed internally, thinking, She’s a total ass slut. He wondered if she had ever had full anal sex with a penis. As he knew, there is a big difference between being rimmed and fingered and having something large and thick in your rectum.

**

Fifteen minutes after the flip Mark had lightly massaged Ann’s front side. Lightly caressing her breasts, mound, and legs, it was now time to turn up the sensual massage part. As mentioned earlier, there was an Indian Summer heatwave rolling through Northern California and Ann’s old 1920s craftsman house did not have air conditioning. Not even a cheap window unit. Mark had been sweating the entire hour of the massage and needed to rehydrate. He pulled out a bottle of water from his backpack and chugged it quickly.

Mark squeezed oil into his palm and rubbed his hands together and placed each hand on Ann’s clavicle area. He started rubbing her breasts softly, and erotically, playfully teasing her nipples by running his open palm over her sensitive erasers. Both hands first worked together on her right boob, carefully massaging the muscle and breast tissue. Mark leaned over and licked her nipple, testing if she would allow his mouth on her tits.

Ann moaned, “Ohhhh, yes.”

As he continued, Mark would kiss, lick, and suck her tits, giving her the sexual pleasure that she so desired. At one point, he was leaning over her to massage her right breast that his erect cock touched her left wrist as it lay on the bed. She opened her eye, spied his manhood, and softly fondled his dick and balls. Now it was Mark’s turn to moan softly.

Trying to remain focused, he moved a step to his left and drizzled oil on her lower stomach. His hands expertly moved the bulk of the oil to her vagina region. Ann’s legs were spread wide, giving Mark full access to her pink pleasure palace. He slowly rubbed all around her sex, teasing her, yet also getting the blood moving in her special area. With two fingers he rubbed slowly and gently her labia lips, teasing the curvy bbw woman. Mark did this several times, causing her to sigh deeply.

tsAdorableASHLEY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tsAdorableASHLEY

Mark soon had invaded her slit with a finger, and then two, before finally plunging deep into her treasure box. He soon was finger fucking her juicy cunt slowly with his left hand. Ann was enjoying the penetration, she instinctively raised her legs and bent her knees, as if a man was fucking her in missionary. Mark gently began rubbing both tits, teasing her nipples, and pinching them occasionally.

This went on for about five minutes when Ann’s breathing changed. Next, her hips began rising off the mattress a little. She was soon in a rhythm of meeting Mark’s downward motion with her kitty’s upward motion.

“That’s it, baby. You just tell me if I need to go faster and harder or stay like this,” he said softly.

“Yeah,” she said with a lusty raspy voice, “go faster.”

Seeing an open door, Mark pushed the envelope. “Would you like me to give you oral?”

Ann, with eyes closed, but now with a loud strong voice, “Yes, please lick me.”

Mark pulled his fingers out and slid them up her slit and spread the two fingers, exposing her hooded pearl. He leaned over, and first kissed her pleasure nub before lightly licking her clit with the fat, velvety portion of his tongue. With his face pressed into her flesh, he asked, “Faster? Flick it? Suck it?”

As she moaned, Ann replied, “Flick it.”

He started using his tongue to tease her clit with the flicking, about six or eight times, then sucked on her tic-tac, alternating between light and hard suction. Mark’s fingers returned to banging her soaking wet pussy.

Ann was about to cum, she was moaning, and she had both hands in his brown hair. She started panting heavily as she breathed, “Ah, ah, ah…”

“Cum for me, baby!” Mark quickly mumbled.

He felt her tunnel walls lightly quiver so he knew her volcanic eruption was near. Mark then felt her legs squeeze his skull, so he went turbo on her clit with his tongue flicking it as fast as he could.

Ann continued with her pre-orgasm stammering. “Ah, ah, ah…” Mark’s free hand went to her breast and zeroed in on her erect nipple. His fingers pinched and pulled, and then he rolled the nipple in between his thumb and forefinger.

“YES! YES!” she yelled. “YES!” Ann’s stomach was spasming in the first stage of her climax, her vagina clamped down on Mark’s finger while her juices flowed freely, covering his mouth and chin area. Finally, her legs shook as she rode the peak of her orgasmic wave of pleasure.

Mark, with a giant smile on his face, asked, “How was that release?”

Ann was silent, except for her heavy breathing. Her chest and stomach rose and fell with each breath, but her arms and legs remained still. As she caught her breath, she opened her eyes and a small smile appeared, “Fuck, I needed that,” she said in a low voice.

“It was my pleasure,” Mark said as his hands rubbed her hips. “Take your time. Water?”

Ann looked at him and replied, “Yes, water. Thanks.”

Mark went to the kitchen and soon returned with three bottles of water. He opened one and set it on the side table, along with another bottle. He chugged the third, washing the taste of her nectar from his mouth. Ann started to sit up and Mark helped her sit on the edge of the bed.

“Oh, thank you,” she said after taking a big sip of cold water. Ann took another sip and then gulped down the remainder of the bottle. Mark chuckled and then handed her the last bottle. She took a sip and set it back on the table.

**

Twenty minutes later the two were now cuddled up on the bed as they shared more about their personal lives, jobs, etc. Ann suddenly rolled over to face him. She smiled and surprised Mark with a kiss on his lips. “Thank you. That was fun,” she said with a slight giggle. “I haven’t cummed like that in a long, long time.”

“Yes, it was fun,” he said.

Ann’s hand located Mark’s cock and slowly stroked his length. “I bet you’re ready to bust your nut too,” she said with a devilish grin.

“I’d love that,” he said, not knowing where she was going.

“As I told you yesterday, I’m not fucking you,” she said. Ann continued, “But I will jerk you off. I can’t let you leave with blue balls.”

Smiling, Mark told her, “That would be nice. I don’t think it will take much as turned on as I was getting you off. I was dripping pre-cum after about ten minutes.”

“Scoot back and use the pillows against the headboard to sit up a bit and I’ll get between your legs,” Ann said.

After getting situated, Ann squeezed the coconut oil bottle and drizzled oil over Mark’s semi-erect cock, balls, and pubic area. She spread the oil around lightly before finally touching Mark’s manhood. It was a moment that he was unsure would happen.

“You have a nice cock,” Ann said as she slowly stroked his seven inches. “I love your big mushroom head.”

Mark thanked her and then offered some tips. “When I get close, I’ll tell you. At that point, I like it fast and mainly the head. And, I’ll warn you, I shoot a big load in volume and distance.”

She smirked, “Ya, ok Mark.

Ann went back to stroking his love tool with one hand while the other cupped his balls and rolled his testicles in her palm. She would tease him by using just her fingertips to encircle his crown and go up and down quickly, almost giving him a tickling effect.

“I bet you want me to suck your dick too,” she said looking deep into his eyes. She propped herself up on her elbows, leaned a bit, and licked his sack, and up his shaft, until she swirled her tongue around the ridge of his helmet head.

“Oh, fuuuuuuuck,” moaned Mark. “Not only did that feel great, but the visual was all-world.”

Ann slapped his cock on her extended tongue. “Thank you,” she said. She then tickled his sensitive frenulum with her tongue, flicking it half a dozen times.

“You tease!” Mark stammered.

Ann laughed and resumed jerking him off, now adding in dirty talking occasionally. Generic statements like “Cum for me,” “Shoot your load,” and the like.

Mark had one request for her. “Can I suck on your tits while you jerk me?”

“Oh, good idea. That should speed things up,” she teased.

Ann moved to his side so he could suck on her breast while still allowing her to beat his meat. As Mark suckled on her tit, sucking and licking, Ann became aroused and soon found herself fingering his clit with her left hand.

After a few minutes, Ann made an abrupt change and moved back down to the bed. In a surprise move, Ann took Mark’s cock into her mouth and started to bob on his length and suck his head.

“Oh, yes. Thank you. That feels amazing,” said Mark.

She looked at him as she licked up his shaft. She went back down and to his balls. Ann licked his sack several times before taking one nut into her mouth as she continued to stroke him.

“Oh, shit. I’m getting close. I’ll tell you before I cum,” he told her.

Ann kept on licking and sucking his cock and balls, stroking him, and encouraging him, “Give me your spunk!”

As she focused on his head, sucking like a Hoover vacuum, Mark told her, “I’m close. I’m going to cum soon!”  Ann kept his cock in her mouth and added some tongue flicks to her sucking. This caused Mark to lose it.

“I’m cumming!” he shouted.

Ann looked at him and tried to smile with his manhood in her mouth. Mark couldn’t hold back any second longer, shooting a big blast of hot cum into her mouth. “AGH!” he said loudly.

Mark was bucking his hips in a thrusting motion now, shooting several more gushers of jizz. When he stopped spurting Ann’s mouth slid off his dick. She smiled as she looked at him, opened her mouth showing off the pool of his man milk puddled around her tongue, and then swallowed his load.

“That was tasty. And you’re right, you do cum a lot,” she said.

“I didn’t expect you to do that but thank you. That was far more satisfying than cumming on my stomach and your hand,” he said.

Ann laughed, “Well, I wasn’t going to do all that work and not get the reward of your creamy cum. Besides, now there is no mess to clean up.”

Due to the heat wave, the two were a sweaty mess and Ann suggested a shower to cool down and clean up before Mark made the drive home. They had a quick five-minute shower, soaping each other in a flirty manner. Mark packed up his towels, oil, and the unused toys he brought.

“I hope you enjoyed the massage,” he told her.

“I think we both enjoyed ourselves, Ann teased.

“Any time you’d like to do this again just text me,” Mark said.

“I’m sure we will,” she said while nodding her head “Yes.”

The two hugged and Mark exited her house and headed toward his SUV.

The next day he received a text from Ann, I slept like a baby last night thanks to that big orgasm. We might have to do this monthly (smile emoji).

The End

Published 
Written by Taco4x4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments