Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fantasies In The Bath

"An unexpected visitor daydreams about her friends husband"

17
1 Comment 1
2.4k Views 2.4k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Eight in the morning hadn't been when they'd planned to get up, but the doorbell was insistent in its ring. Staggering down the stairs, bleary-eyed and only dressed in a silk robe, she answered the door warily, a friend of theirs standing in the rain and soaked through.

'Zoe! What happened to you?' she asked.

'I left my keys at home, and Amanda has gone away for the weekend,' Zoe replied

'I'm locked out of my own house and had to walk here in the rain.' she continued with a mocking grin on her face.

'Why didn't you call? We'd have come and got you.'

'Guess where my phone is,' she answered.

'Well, come on in; we'll get you dried up, and you can stay here for the weekend.'

She ran a hot bath for Zoe, worried that she'd caught a chill, she must have been out there for a good forty minutes. Wondering what all the commotion was about, he walked downstairs, still naked, and went straight to the fridge.

'What's going on?' he asked.

'Zoe's locked out of her house, so she's..... put some bloody clothes on! She'll be through in a minute,' she finished.

'And?' he asked, a wicked smile on his face.

She spanked his ass and guided him out of the door barely a second before Zoe entered.

'I can find a hotel, I don't want to spoil your weekend,' she said as she entered the room.

'Don't be silly, you're more than welcome. I've run you a bath. Now go and warm up... but make sure you lock the door.' she answered.

As Zoe lowered herself into the steaming water, she instantly started to relax. She wasn't used to taking a bath in the morning but soon got used to the idea as she thought about Georgina's last comment.

'Make sure you lock the door,' she thought to herself.

What did she think she was going to do? Let Jaywalk in on her completely naked?

Mind you... would that be so bad, she wondered?

The water lapped over her skin, the slightest movement causing ripples that reached up to touch her shoulders, and she leaned back and closed her eyes.

'Would that be such a bad thing at all?' she whispered to herself.

She'd always had a soft spot for him; he was always so sure of himself, but not to the extent of being cocky, and he looked good in everything. She'd often had pangs of jealousy over George finding him first. She opened her eyes and noticed her hard nipples poking out of the water.

'Stop that,' she told herself, 'this is neither the time nor the place' she added, trying to divert her thoughts from him.

Yet the more she tried, the more naughty she felt. Her hand traced the back of her neck and let her fingertips slide between her breasts.

'Very naughty,' she smiled to herself, following the curve of her breast underneath and then enveloping it in her hand.

Her nipple really was hard; she could feel it in the palm of her hand pushing against her. She brought her other hand down and cupped her other breast, covering both in hot soapy water, the foam clinging to her nipples. 

She closed her eyes and imagined him before her, his body totally naked and his cock standing erect. She cupped his balls and took hold of his shaft, bringing it down to her. It sat perfectly in her cleavage, and she trapped it there with her hands. She began massaging her breasts, squeezing them together, and sliding them up his cock, all the while watching with unconditional lust. She tit-fucked him for some time, watching the head of his cock as it nearly reached her face and the hot water smothered it before revealing it again, all glistening and shiny.

KarlaRati
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarlaRati

As she revelled in her fantasy, she moved a hand down her body, following its curves and heading straight for her clitoris. Already warm from the bath, it was now extra sensitive at the thought of having Jay naked. She began to stroke it as she returned to her daydream...

She released his cock and ordered him to kneel in the bath water. As he did, she got on all fours and took his cock in her mouth, taking the whole shaft inside her at once. She cupped his balls as she deep-throated him steadily, then brought her hand around him and wanked his cock while she rolled her tongue around the head of his member.

As he started to moan and his thrusts became more urgent, she released him and turned around in the bath. Putting one leg on the side, she leaned over the end of the bath and arched her back. Her pussy parted and reflected sparkles of light from the water. She was in an experimental mood this week and had shaved all but the tiniest bit of her bikini line, leaving an uninterrupted view of her pussy from behind.

'You dare cum before you fill me with that,' she ordered, brushing a finger between the lips of her pussy.

'Fill my fucking pussy, and while you're at it, make sure that cock sees some ass action too.'

He pulled himself close and, holding her hips, slipped effortlessly inside her. Watching from above as his cock disappeared into her waiting pussy, glistening with water as it did so. As they found a rhythm, her hand found a bottle of massage oil. Reaching behind her, she upturned the bottle and let the oil spill over her ass and between them, slowly covering her cunt with an inviting layer of lubricant.

Without asking, he pulled out of her and immediately nudged his cock against her ass, plunging inside a little at a time. Slowly, his full cock lay buried in her ass, putting pressure on her G spots and making her want to push back as far as she could go. With more oil spilling over his shaft, he began to fuck her ass. She looked back, impatient to see his dick slipping up her arse, and at the same time, he looked down to see his glistening cock pumping between her arse cheeks.

The view was too much to bear, and he pulled his dick out of her quickly, spunk flying over her ass and landing on her pussy lips.

'In my pussy,' she gasped,

'Spunk in my cunt, you bastard,' she pleaded.

He held his spurting cock beside her pussy before plunging it hard inside her up to his balls. It was the tipping point, as a deluge of cum shot from inside her and found its way between his cock and down her legs.

Published 
Written by Drshpock
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments