Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fucking myself in the shower

"I wanted to relax in the shower and my friend helped me do so..."

32
14 Comments 14
48.0k Views 48.0k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Famous Story
“I’ll be out in a couple minutes. Just keep an eye on the baby, please!” I tell my husband as I close the door to the bathroom. I lay my towel and purple silky underwear on the sink counter and I go turn the shower on to hot water. As the bathroom gets steamy from the hot shower I plug in my I pod and turn on some relaxing music. I slowly get undressed. I slide out of my tight blue jeans and kick them to the side. Then I push my plain white cotton panties down my creamy white thighs and down to the floor, I kick them aside as well. The small room is getting more steamy by the second.

I then start to peel my nice tan colored, tight sweater off of my body. I do the same with my black undershirt. I throw them on the floor with the rest of my dirty clothes. I reach behind my already sweaty back and unhook my chocolate colored, silky floral, bra. One of my hands brush against my big breasts, and right away my nipple hardens. It has been three days since my last big orgasm and I am feeling a bit horny. I look at my self in the mirror admiring my beautiful 42 DD tits.

Wanting to relax I adjust the water, it’s still hot but not too hot, just the way I like it. I walk into the heavenly water and soak myself. I get my medium length, brown hair out of my face and get ready to shampoo it. After I scrub my hair I start with the rest of my body. I pour my coconut scented body wash on my shower puff and scrub my neck down to my breasts down to my feet. The last thing I clean on my body is my pussy.

My body is still turned on. I need release now. I rinse the soap off my body. After I’ve done that I reach with both of my hands, for my tits. My fingers find my hard swollen nipples. I hear a knock at the door that startles me and I hear my husband yell something. “Jesus Christ! Do I bug you when you're shower? I will be right out!” I yell back a little annoyed.

I continue caressing my big nipples which are rock hard until I feel a slippery substance run down my leg with the water. I release one of my big tits and slowly slide my free hand to my wet pink pussy. I close my eyes and my mind wanders to another one of my online friends, one that I have a deep connection with. I think about his handsome face, sexy smile and most of all his beautiful cock. I smile as my hand makes it way to my shaved pussy.

I notice the water isn’t so hot so I turn and adjust it. The shower once again gets steamy. I find my opening and stick my middle finger inside my pussy. I release my breast to lean up against the wall.

HanaGrey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HanaGrey

I push and pull my wet finger inside my pussy for a few more seconds and decide to put one more in. When I push my fingers inside my opening I let out a moan, I close my eyes and think about my special friend’s cock some more and push in and out with my two wet fingers.

I put my back against the cold shower wall because I’m trembling from the pleasure that I’m giving myself. Taking both of my fingers out I find my very swollen clit. I can feel it throbbing. Not caring what time I get out of the shower I start to caress it. “Mmmmmm fuck,” I whisper as I feel myself get even more trembly. My free hand finds one of my wet breasts, wishing someone else was touching them. I pinch my hard nipple as the hot water runs down my thick body. I can feel my body getting hotter. I’m going to cum soon.

I rub my clit a little bit harder and it just brings more pleasure. My friend’s picture comes into my mind again and I get a little closer to orgasm. My pink nipples get a little more harder the more I pinch and play with them “Oh my god!” I moan as my body tenses up. I try hard to keep myself against the wall because my body can’t seem to stay put, it’s way too shaky. I caress my clit a little gentler, rubbing it in circles.

My entire body tenses up as I feel the electricity of my glorious orgasm. My pussy throbs more from the pleasure. I moan his name quietly over and over again as I pinch my nipples. As the orgasm wears off, my hand slides away from my huge sensitive clit. Still gripping my big breast I collapse on the shower floor noticing the water getting colder by the second. I don’t care. I sit there with a smile on my face, wondering when I will get to chat with my friend again.

Reluctantly I pull myself up and turn the cold water off. I step out of the shower wet and naked. I walk to the mirror and take a look at myself. My cheeks are red and my nipples are poking out big time. I turn to grab a towel from the cupboard and start to dry off with it. My body is still very shaky from my amazing orgasm. I pull up my silky panties and wrap myself up in the robe. I take a look at my I pod, the clock says I’ve been in the shower for 45 minutes, but it seemed a lot longer than that.
I turn off the stereo and open the bathroom door.

“Have a nice shower?” My husband asks as soon as he sees me. He gives me an annoyed look.

I look back at him and give him the biggest smile and say, “Yes, I had an awesome shower!” I walk away from him thinking about the fun I just had in the shower.

Published 
Written by DeliaStar05
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments