Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Getting caught, twice! [EDITED]

"Chapter One of my week without the family at my 17th birthday five years ago."

47
17 Comments 17
53.3k Views 53.3k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Famous Story
It was a warm summer day in mid-July just after my seventeenth birthday. My parents had gone away to Disneyworld in Orlando, Florida for the twins' birthday, which was in four days time. They were to spend a week there, during which I had decided to stay at home because they were only going to Disneyland and not big theme parks which I enjoy, so I wouldn't have much fun going with them.

My parents and siblings departed for the airport and 4:15 that morning to get their plane which was in five hours time. I live in a small town with only around one hundred and fifty people in it. My next door neighbor was to be keeping an eye on me and the house while my parents were gone, but they lived across a large wheat field which surrounded my house.

As my parents departed it was already getting hot. It was 21 degrees already and getting hotter. A heat wave was in the town for the past two weeks and there was no sign of it going away. I decided not to try go back to sleep but instead to go out to the garden and work on getting rid of the tan lines that the tiny bikini I had been wearing for the past two weeks had made.

I went upstairs and grabbed a towel and sunglasses. I looked over at the O'Connors' house out the window and it looked like everyone was asleep so I wouldn't be interrupted by the annoying kids playing in the fields.

I walked downstairs and unlocked the patio doors and opened them wide. I turned on the fountain and laid the towel on the grass perfectly to my liking. I took off my Dad's t-shirt I had put on that morning and laid out naked on the towel. I was made but it on because my parents didn't approve of me walking around the house naked, and them thinking my brother might get ideas if he's seeing me naked all the time! I threw it in the flowerbed beneath the window in hope I'd forgot about it and not have to wear it again.

I must have lay there for at least an hour just listening to the birds chirping and day-dreaming before the memory of being fucked last month took place in my thoughts. I had been fucked for the first time a mere month ago by the guy I had been going out with. He had invited me to the cinema that day and I was going over to his house first because his mother was giving us a lift into the city. It didn't feel like the first time after all the dildo play I have done with the girls, but it was sure the sexiest moment in my life so far!

When I got over to his house it was only Sam home. He had told me his mam was gone to do the household shopping and would be back in an hour or so, so we decided to go up to his room and go on the laptop. We stayed on Facebook for a while looking at the pictures of the disco we went to in the city the week before last. Sam said he needed to use the bathroom and he excused himself. I decided to look around his laptop to see what he was hiding. I found a load of porn pictures of different models. Disgusted he was wanking over these I deleted them... although I felt bad that he now had no porn or anything to help him get off I stripped down but naked and waited for him to return.

He walked in the door and stopped upon seeing me. Shunika, what are you doing?"

I laughed at him so hard I nearly cried. "Your the only lad that would ever ask a girl standing naked in his room what she's doing! I'm standing here naked waiting on you! Oh and I deleted all your porn," I teased.

"Why did you delete it all?" he asked looking a bit sad.

"Why do you need porn when you have me? If you need to get off ask me and I'll help, but I don't like you looking at pictures of girls! If you want naked pictures to get off to, ask me and I'll give you some!"

"Can I have some then?" asked Sam, looking happy.

"Sure but first you have to strip," I teased him. He start taking off his clothes. His amazing six-pack was now in full view, it was so hot and his amazing arm muscles that I loved! He was my dream boy! His 6 inch cock was semi hard from just looking at me. "Oh getting hard are we?" I giggled. "Oh and I see you shaved like I told you to!" His cock was a lovely length I thought, and not a lot of veins going up it which I liked!

"Hard not to when you're standing there like that in front of me babe." He started walking towards me and start kissing me, rubbing my pussy at the same time.

ChloeKeller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeKeller

My nipples became erect and so did my clit. I have 34B tits, with small peaky nipples. I was getting wetter and wetter as the moments passed on. He moved down and start kissing my neck, my biggest turn on, I love it when a guy does it. He start inserting his index finger into the pussy, nice and gently, while playing with my clit with his thumb. I have a tight pink pussy with small pussy lips, and I love it! I'm waxed aswell, I can't stand hair "down their!"

I was beginning to moan with the pleasure. It was so nice. I managed to moan out, "Fuck me now" to him, and he pushed me back on the bed and start rubbing the tip of his cock against my clit, teasing me. He then inserted it into my pussy, and start trusting in and out slowly. He began to get faster, but I stopped him and told him to get on the bed. He got on it and I got on top of him. I start bouncing up and down getting faster and faster. He was sucking on my nipples now and he told me to stop bouncing.

He start driving his cock into my pussy as fast as he could while still sucking on my nipple. It was the most intense and pleasurable thing I have ever partaken in. I was screaming very loudly now.

"You want me to slow down?" he panted.

"NO HARDER, HARDER AND FASTER!" I screamed.

He started getting faster and faster; it was so intense. "I'm going to cum, I'M GONNA CUM" he shouted.

He then came right inside me, and filled me up. There was so much of it!

"Clean it now, lick it all out of my pussy," I moaned. He lifted me up off him and lay me down on the bed and started licking it all away while playing with my clit again. It was so nice and intense, and then I felt a shiver go through my body and I came right in his face. Loads of it, his face looked like he just came out of the shower it was soaked with my juices. Yet he continued licking me out, I was still moaning getting ready for another orgasm that I knew was coming.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING, SAM?!" a roar came from the door. We didn't hear his mother come home over my moans and now she was standing in the doorway looking right at him licking me out. To this day I had no idea how long she was watching us.

"Mam, I'm sorry, I'm really sorry!" said Sam, getting up off his knees and looking for boxers. I was still dazed at what was happening.

"YOU!" she shouted at me. "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT — LEADING HIM ON TO THESE THINGS. HE'S ONLY SIXTEEN, FOR GOD SAKE!"

"I'm sorry Mrs. Taylor!" I said, getting up.

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW!" she roared. I didn't think twice. I ran straight out of Sam's room and down the stairs and out the back door with Sam's Mam running after me shouting, "IF I EVER SEE YOU AGAIN YOU'LL BE SORRY!"

I had completely forgot about my clothes, and had left my favorite thong in Sam's bedroom, a tiny little blue silk one, along with my other clothes. I ran home through the wheat field and was looking the annoying little kids were not out playing it in. I ran in the back door of the house, lucky that no one was home. I grabbed a towel and went straight for the shower, with what just happened running through my head. I had the best masturbation session ever!


That memory was running over and over on a loop in my mind. I was rubbing my clit in the garden, getting wetter and wetter under the sun. The memory in my head of Sam inside me was taking over, and I was remembering the pleasure I had gotten that day. I continued rubbing my pussy, my clit was now erect. I start flicking, it's stimulates me so much. Slowly I released I was very wet, I slipped my index finger in my pussy slowly and started a slow in and out motion. I put my second finger in and start speeding up the motion while pinching my left nipple. I got faster and faster with my in and out motion, I could feel the orgasm coming. It was about to happen. Going the fastest I could possibly go in and out, the orgasm came gushing out of me, like a hose. The towel was now soaked and I was relieved of the intense pressure that was building up inside me.

"I bet that felt good, didn't it Shunika? You know it's better if you use a dildo or vibrator," said a voice from the fence at the wheat field.

"Mrs. O'Connor, I..."

[To be continued in Chapter Two]

Published 
Written by xXshunikaXx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments