Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Getting Ready for a Spanking - Part One

"The idea of getting a spanking turns Elizabeth on so much, she must masturbate..."

5
4 Comments 4
11.8k Views 11.8k
631 words 631 words
Elizabeth had been friends with Ricky for years; they were roommates, best friends, and each other’s biggest supporters. Ricky had always come across very vanilla, and Elizabeth was a freak in the sheets and outside of the bedroom.

Needless to say, Elizabeth loved being kinky. Elizabeth had been talking to Ricky for weeks about adding to his experience. She thought he would really enjoy spanking Elizabeth. Spankings had always been a huge turn on for Elizabeth. For weeks Elizabeth practically begged Ricky to spank her.

Then, one night after Elizabeth was really pushing her limits being a total brat, Ricky told her that tonight when no one was home, she was going to see what being a little brat will do, and the punishment. Elizabeth could hardly contain herself. She had wanted to be spanked for so long, and she knew she was only hours away from the dream of being spanked to finally come true!

Finally, everyone left the house to go the movies, and Elizabeth and Ricky were home alone. Elizabeth was so excited that she could hardly sit still, and if you were to look at Ricky, anyone could tell that he was so nervous. He told her that when he got out of the shower, she would get her spanking.

Spankings had always turned Elizabeth on. Elizabeth knew that Ricky always took long showers, and she figured that with him being nervous, he would be in there even longer and it would give her some time to have a quick orgasm, so she would not make a fool of herself in front of him as he was spanking her.

Elizabeth climbed into bed, opened up her phone, and went to look to find something to read. She found a lesbian story that she thought would be interesting, and began to read it.

While reading the story, she reached in her nightstand drawer and pulled out her dildo.

JeniferMasey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JeniferMasey

The further she read into the story the wetter she became, and her nipples began to harden.

Elizabeth slowly slid her dildo into her dripping wet pussy; she almost came the second she pulled the dildo out the first time. Slowly Elizabeth began to fuck herself with the dildo, wishing it was some strong dominating man having his way with her. Elizabeth dropped her cell phone down on the bed, realizing that if she had two free hands, the more fun she could have.

Elizabeth closed her eyes, and thought about having one of her dominating male friends on top of her, sliding their cock deep into her love canal, fucking her into submission. Elizabeth’s head was swarming, and her breathing was getting sharper and shallower.

She thought about what it would feel like to have someone flip her onto her stomach, and take her from behind while spanking her and pulling her hair. Elizabeth felt her orgasm coming on quicker than she wanted it to, but she could no longer control herself. The thought of a dominating man taking her hard, pulling her hair and spanking her, while fucking her like there was no tomorrow, was more than she could stand.

Within seconds, Elizabeth completely lost control over herself, she felt herself convulsing underneath her hands, and her whole body was shaking. She tried so hard not to scream out in ecstasy, but the amazing feeling was too much, and she moaned out loud in pleasure.

Elizabeth finally opened her eyes to find Ricky standing there watching her. She looked down and saw that his cock was rock hard. The next words out of his mouth sent chills down Elizabeth’s spine and caused a wonderful sensation in her pussy…

“Are you ready for your spanking, Elizabeth?” Ricky asked in a stern, dominating voice.

----To Be Continued---

Published 
Written by JustE89
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments