Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Glitter Pussy

"Bath time fun with my soapy sex toy!"

14
10 Comments 10
22.3k Views 22.3k
962 words 962 words
It had been a busy week at work, I had been up early a few days in a row and collapsing into bed at night ready for sleep and not for sex. Finally I had an early finish and decided to treat myself to a nice relaxing bath. We have recently moved house and now have a big roll top bath. I dimmed the lights, lit some candles, filled the bath with steaming hot water and poured in some fruity bubble bath.

I stripped off and slow lowered myself into the hot water, it made my skin tingle as the warmth enveloped my body. My muscles relaxed instantly as I lay down, my whole body was covered with the water with just my large breasts floating amongst the bubbles.

After a few moments of relaxing I grabbed some bodywash and began to soap myself up. I washed my long blond hair, my arms and breasts. As my hands rubbed round my globes, I felt my big pink nipples slightly harden at my touch and felt a familiar tingle in my pussy. 'Hmm I haven't had a play in the bath for ages and we haven't had much time for sex recently, this will really help me relax.'

I poured some more bath gel into my hands and lay back rubbing it over my breasts, squeezing and pulling at the nipples making them stand to attention. I raised my hips out of the water and reached down to my recently shaved mound. I felt my clit poking between my soft pussy lips, with my soapy hand I rubbed over my cunt lips and flicked my clit as it started to grow.

This was starting to feel really good.

With one hand twisting my hard nipple, I slipped my fingers inside my soft welcoming hole and felt my slimy juices. The warm water was feeling great as it lapped against my slit as I rubbed my fingers in circles over my clit and then plunged them deep into my hole.

My only problem was that although I was getting really turned on and my juices were flowing, the water kept washing them away and the soap on my fingers I had been using as extra lube had been cleaned off. I looked around the bathroom for an idea.

I considered getting out and grabbing my big pink vibrator from the bedroom but I was keen to stay put. Suddenly I caught sight of a heart shaped glittery soap that I had received for Christmas and I decided to give it a try.

I started rubbing the bumps of the soap over my slit, a low groan escaped from my lips, it felt surprisingly good. The soap was cold and hard against my hot pussy lips and I could quickly feel my climax building. I frantically rubbed the soap over and around my button, my fingers twisting and tugging at my nipple.

LovelyBrownie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LovelyBrownie

My clit began to tingle and I pushed my hips up as I was pushed over the edge. I moaned loudly, I could feel my pussy hole tightening and releasing as it hit.

It had been a great relief after no action for a few days but I was wishing my husband was there to fill me with his hard dick. I was not yet fully satisfied.

I pushed the soap back down my very wet and soapy cunt and slipped the tip into the entrance of my hole. My whole body responded, that felt very good. I pushed it in a little further and felt my pussy tighten round it. I eased it further inside me, my pussy was still pulsing from my orgasm and kept trying to squeeze the soap out again but it was feeling so hot.

Whilst I pushed it back inside me, I started rubbing my thumb over my clit, I shifted lower in the bath and lifted my hips and bottom so I could get easy access.

My thumb rubbed over my swollen nib whilst my fingers worked my new toy in and out of my wetness. The soap was so cold in my hot juices, I knew it would make me orgasm again soon.

As I frigged myself senseless, moaning and gasping in the hot water, I thought back to when my husband had fucked me by the edge of the bath. I imagined the soap was his stiff dick slipping in and out of me.

My pelvic muscles tightened round the soap and it slipped further inside me. I pulsed the edge in and out of me, pushing it deeper and deeper. I thought of how he had shoved his cock in me from behind, slapping my arse cheeks and fucking me hard.

I looked down at my hard nipples poking out of the water and fucked myself hard with the soap. It slipped right inside me, I clenched my bum cheeks, flicked my clit and shuddered as my second orgasm flooded my senses. I panted and gasped as my hips ground back and forth imagining his cock unloading inside me. I splashed in the water, my whole body was shaking with the force of my second release of pleasure.

As my muscles relaxed I pulled my swollen pussy lips apart and retrieved the soap. I had rubbed away about half of it with playing with myself. I also noticed my pussy was now covered in glitter from it. I washed myself down and relaxed, sated, into the bath.

For the next few days my knickers and tights were covered in glitter and I left a trail wherever I sat. Little did people know the glitter was seeping out of my naughty cunt.

That soap will certainly be on my Christmas list next year!

Published 
Written by solabubbles
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments