Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Homemade pleasure

"I love my dildos, but I wanted to mix things up with whatever I find at home."

57
17 Comments 17
15.5k Views 15.5k
887 words 887 words

I am almost twenty-five but still a virgin. It might sound a bit odd, but this is my life. I don't want a relationship, because I would like to travel the world alone, and casual sex is not something I would consider. 

 

But I still have needs I have to take care of myself. I love my sexy triumvirate: my realistic dildo, my glass dildo, and my silicon anal plug, but sometimes while I'm pleasuring myself I get struck by this strange desire to put things in my pussy that are not designed to be there. It is a convenient urge, it doesn't require expensive toys I can not afford right now. 

 

I started with the handle of the hairbrush years ago, but it just was not enough anymore, so recently I tried "the cock of fruits": banana. It was only the beginning. I bought a pack of condoms to experiment on household items safely. 

 

I had my own ideas about what to try, but sex chat always turns me on, so I asked strangers what should I use to fuck my wet pussy.

 

After I gathered everything I found to be a good dildo candidate, I covered the sofa with a big towel and I set on it, in a summer dress, no underpants on. I could see my hard nipples through the thin material. I set there with pulled-up knees and opened legs, in front of a mirror, in the middle of the living room. I started rubbing my clit and grabbing my tits. I watched in the mirror how my pink pussy turns wetter and wetter with every move. I slipped my middle finger inside me to check if my V was ready for bigger stuff to penetrate it. After I found myself turned on enough I pulled out my finger and licked it clean. 

 

I took a banana, greenish and firm, and put a condom on it. I started sucking it but my pussy was too hungry for the fruit so I brought it down, rubbed my clit with it, teased my pussy lips a little then I pushed it in. I did not start to fuck myself with it right away, I just kept it in there, squeezed it with my vagina, moved my hips, and played with my clit. 

 

The straps of my dress fell, exposing my big, rounded tits. I pushed one of them higher with my hand and started licking my nipple, while my other hand was busy pulling out and pushing back the banana in my pussy. I was alone so I moaned loud as I could. 

lucky_girl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lucky_girl

 

After a couple of minutes, I forced myself to pull out the banana to make the room for my next healthy dick, the next most popular item they suggested to me on sex chat: cucumber. It was huge, much bigger than a banana. It was hard to put the condom on it, and much harder to push it into my pussy. I did not have any lubes so I had to spit on it to make it more insertable. First I just put in the tip of it, then I realized I will need more strength to push it deeper so I got on my knees and slowly sat back pushing the cucumber in with the weight of my body. I felt my pussy stretching around the vegetable, I screamed in pain and pleasure. I went up and down, riding the cucumber, my juice spilled on it, on my hand, and ran down on my thighs every time I accidentally pulled it out completely. 

 

They suggested I try carrots too, but after a cucumber, I haven't thought it will do anything, but I still used it for something. I sat down again, it was so hot seeing in the mirror how my pussy eats that huge piece of veggie. I left it in while I put a condom on a carrot; it was too big for it obviously, but it was better than nothing. I put some cream on it because I needed more moisture than licking it could provide, leaned back a bit, spread my legs even wider, then inserted it into my butthole. The cucumber and the carrot filled me entirely. I held the carrot not to fall out and moved my hips around the cucumber. It was heaven. It was hell. 

 

I freed both of my holes, just to switch to the zucchini, but I was near to come and wanted to be dirtier. When I saw the tv remote I could not resist the temptation to fuck myself with something my family uses every day, and after this, they will use it without a clue what have I done with it. I cleaned it with hand sanitizer, and I pulled a condom on it. I stood up, legs spread, and started fuck myself hard and quick. My tits were bouncing uncontrollably, my juice dripped on everything, my legs were shaking and I screamed and moaned and cried in satisfaction.

 

After I cleaned up the mess I made, my pussy was still pulsing. I went down to refresh myself with the garden hose in my favorite bikini. Sometimes I tie the top too loosely. Maybe I give my neighbor something better to watch than the usual boring view.

 

 

Published 
Written by CherryBlossom96
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments