Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hospital Hijinks

"Another true story."

7
5 Comments 5
9.5k Views 9.5k
784 words 784 words
Back around 1969 I had medical problems and was sent to a military hospital (which I won't name) for treatment. While there I engaged in some hijinks with the wife of a member of the military who had been sent on assignment for several months at a remote duty station.

After all these years since then I cannot recall her name because at my age my memory is even shorter than my pecker.

I will just call her Edna for the purpose of relating our sexual activities together.

Edna was from South Carolina. I was from Tennessee. Here we were together in a hospital in a state far removed from our home states. She and I were on separate wards, but we were both ambulatory and could go anywhere we pleased in the hospital when we were not required to be on our ward for examinations, treatment, and so forth.

I was hospitalized for eventual spinal surgery. I learned later that Edna was there for treatment of a disorder in her pituitary gland which caused it to produce excessive amounts of estrogen, which in turn made her have an unusually strong sexual desire.

I first noticed Edna one day when we were both strolling around in the hallway and she looked straight into my eyes, with a glimmer in her eyes. It was almost as if she was speaking to me with her eyes, and I wondered what she was saying. This happened several times over the next few days. Neither of us spoke to the other except through our eyes.

Then one evening I was sitting at an office-type desk in an alcove off of the hallway using a telephone that was there for the use of patients. It was one of those big desks that had what I guess you call a knee hole that ran under the desk from front to back. While I was using the phone, Edna sat down on a chair on the opposite side of the desk from me. I thought she was just waiting to use the phone when I finished my call.

I thought that for only a few seconds until she slipped as far forward on the edge of her chair as she could, stretched out one leg, and began to stroke my cock through my hospital pajamas with her foot while she licked her lips and lustily smiled at me.

Vestinaaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Vestinaaa



I slipped forward a bit to give her easier access to my rapidly growing and hardening dick, hastily ended my call, hung up the phone, and just sat there and enjoyed having her play with my pecker.

People were walking by in the hallway, so I turned off the light in the alcove to lessen the chance they could see what was going on under the desk. Then, I pulled my pole out through the opening in my pajama bottoms to heighten the feeling of pleasure of Edna giving me a “foot job”. Then Edna held onto the edges of her chair and used both feet to jack me off.

When I shot my load, Edna felt my warm spunk on her feet and legs, smiled broadly, licked her lips again, moaned softly, and let her feet ease down onto the floor.

I removed the hospital slippers from my feet and then used my feet to push her legs apart. Edna pushed her pajama bottoms down to the floor at shook them off of her feet. I slipped one foot up to her soaked twat and began to fuck her with my toes.

When she felt me prodding her pussy, Edna sighed softly and closed her eyes knowing that it was now her turn to enjoy an orgasm.

The lips of her honey pot were almost swimming with her juice and they opened widely allowing me to eventually put all five toes into her box. All the while she was humping and fiercely grinding against my foot.

I managed to get my other foot into the action, and massaged her clit with it while still foot-fucking her. It did not take very long after that for Edna to enjoy a volcanic orgasm, first going stiff as a board while her entire body quivered violently, and then, totally spent, she went limp as a rag and nearly fell off of her chair.

Edna, after resting a few minutes and recovering her composure put her pajama bottoms back on, winked at me, gathered her robe around her, got up, and left.

Neither of us had spoken a verbal word to the other yet, but we had spoken volumes through our actions.

There is more to this story that I may or may not write some day.

Published 
Written by PhilAnders
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments