Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How To Masturbate

"Step by step instruction"

16
5 Comments 5
5.3k Views 5.3k
881 words 881 words

I'm going to tell all you girls and guys I masturbate. I'll go step by step about how I do it. Please follow along as you read. See if you can cum when I cum. The first thing you are going to need is a cock. It helps if it is hard, but if not, please allow me to help. After reading the following paragraph, close your eyes and consider what you have read. If you have lube and something made of satin, go fetch them and start reading. Keep your underwear on for now.

Picture whomever you like cupping your balls with one hand. The other hand is stroking your chest, gradually making its way towards your cock. Their hand won't touch your cock until it is rock hard. The person tells you this. They tell you about what they will do with your cock once it is hard. Your cock immediately complies.

Are you standing to attention now? I hope so. Look at the bulge in your underwear. It's great, isn't it? Is it as big as mine? It doesn't matter, as long as it is rock-hard. Admire your cock. It's going to give you some joy in a few minutes.

I make a pretend gun with my middle and index fingers. First, I stroke the left side of my shaft through my underwear. Just using my fingertips. I start at the base and work my way up to beneath the head. I have a particularly sensitive spot near the base of my cock. I give it more attention before repeating it on the right side. Only after a few minutes of this do I remove my underwear and admire my big, hard cock. It's seven and a half inches long with a big shiny bulbous head. Resist taking it in my hand for the time being.

I have my wife's old satin neglige that I rescued from the trash. I fold it in half, shiny surfaces touching each other, and lie it over my exposed cock. Using three fingers, I then glide my fingers over my frenulum. I can finish myself off this way, and sometimes I do, but this time I'm only going to allow myself a few seconds. I stop, and there is a surge of pleasure and regret shooting from the base of my cock to the tip. I wait a few seconds and then repeat the motion of my fingers. It feels even better the second time. I repeat this several times before I reach for the lube.

I make a ring with my thumb and index finger and lube the hole. I grab the base of my cock and make two-centimetre movements. There is a lovely sensation down there that needs to be experienced before moving up to the real fun at the tip of the cock. I spend time on the base of the shaft, allowing my other fingers to massage my aching balls.

VioletLee7
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VioletLee7

I lube the length of my shaft next. With the hand that is not stroking the base of my cock, I rub the lube up and down with a flat palm. I desperately want to grip on my cock, but I resist. When my hand gets to the head, I make circular motions around the frenulum before sliding my hand down the length of my cock. It's time to get down to serious business after all this foreplay.

I usually have to re-lube my fingers at the base of my cock. When I do that, I fully lube the other hand. Still tugging the base of my cock I then take hold of the head of my cock with my sloppily lubed hand. I wrap my fist around my cock and then pull down to meet the other hand. I release my fist and then grip the head again. The suspense is agonising, but I resist pulling my cock a second time. I squeeze the head of my cock in my hand for a few seconds before pulling it down to the base. This gets repeated many times. Pre-cum starts to leak out of my cock during this stage. I know I'm close and resist the urge to finish.

I reverse my grip and start to masturbate properly. Slow, long strokes. I squeeze my frenulum each time my fist reaches there. I stroke up and down, I know I'm going to shoot cum all over my stomach soon. I increase the speed and finally return to a standard grip. I increase the speed of my hand at the base and keep stroking the shaft and head with my other hand. The first lightning bolt shoots from the pit of my stomach, up the entire length of my cock. I like to watch as I cum. It's time, and I stare at the head of my cock.

A spray of cum leaves a sticky stripe on my stomach and chest. I keep stroking, and the second spray makes an equally impressive landing. Then the leaking starts, and my cum flows down around my fingers. My hand gets covered as I continue to stroke. The last few waves of pleasure flow through me, and I release both hands and survey the sticky mess. Do you dare taste? Sometimes I do.

Published 
Written by Tbone9696
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments