Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How to Softly Kill Time Before Work

"Waking up before your alarm is not always a bad thing!"

5
1 Comment 1
11.1k Views 11.1k
800 words 800 words
Competition Entry: Summer Loving
Let me begin this story with a little background information. I am single and happy as hell to be out of my last relationship! Being single lets a woman find time to take care of herself as only she can, sorry guys! With Luke, continue reading to find out who he is, in my holster there is nothing I can't achieve! This story is a culmination of many past ventures and present fantasies.

With a deep breath I opened my eyes,the sun shined through the window and lite up my room and my bed as it warmed my body. As I stretched and turned over I noticed I woke up before my alarm and I still had twenty-five minutes until it would rudely awake me and I would have to get up and get ready for work.

I smiled to myself, after reading many sexy stories the night before my dreams were filled with images and situations only one could fantasize about. After recalling one which had involved my latest crush I realized how hot and bothered it made me. Not wanting to loose the feeling and with all the time I had, a little morning pick-me-up to rev my engine would certainly brighten my day and get me through work, especially retail!

I slipped the blanket off my body and put an extra pillow under my head grabbed my tools and began by rubbing my hands over my voluptuous body, feeling all my curves and my 40D breasts and how my tank top and lacy panties laid nicely against body. My tank top was pink and fringed with black lace on the top and my panties were pink, purple and black zebra print, trimmed with lace on the top and centered with a bow.

I concentrated my hands on my panties and I could feel my freshly shaved slit already oozed through silky material, probably from all my steamy dreams. I slowly moved my hand down the outside of my clothes and made my way to the spot. I started to massage my mound through my panties and I let out a slight moan and then entered under the lace.

My skin was so soft, freshly shaven and smooth. I worked my fingers down in between my slit and rubbed every where but my clit, just to build anticipation and I could feel myself getting wetter.

ReginaBroklin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ReginaBroklin

I rubbed harder and faster with against my own hand.

With my free hand I begun journeying around my breasts.

I pulled and tugged on my nipples with little ease they were hard, but not hard enough. I massaged and pinched with variable pressure every now and then wetting my nipples and blowing air on them. In no time they were so hard they could cut glass and my pussy was throbbing in agony for me to step it up.

I rubbed harder and harder and then I finally allowed myself my clit, the one button to turn everything inside me on. Press, push and start, I was all fired up and ready to go! I realized my craving for something that could put me in gear so I grabbed my best friend.

Hes pink, thick and nine inches long with multiple ribs and veins, and for fun I have named him Luke, cause the force is with him. I turned it on low and slowly worked him in. His vibrations took over my body and I gradually increased them to the max and the pulsations caused my hips to thrust in the air. 

With every pump and thrust and squeeze of my breasts I let out a moan. My body shuddered in appreciation, my back arched and then I leaned up and my first of many waves of orgasms took over my body. They flowed with great speeds, like a river through a canyon.

My breathing became harder and heavier. I convulsed up and down and moaned and I pumped harder and harder, orgasm two, then three and the four shot through my body from my friend until I just could not take it anymore. As I gradually dialed down his vibrations I slowly twisted him inside me to calm my body.

With a quick tug he came out and I could feel my juices spilling out of me dripping off and on to my mound off of him. With my legs still trembling I fell back, my head hit the pillow and I paused. Took in a slow breath and released, my nipples were still rock hard and tender.
 
I grabbed them with both of my hands and lightly pinched and squeezed, slowing my breaths, while my orgasms still made me twitch. As spontaneously as my adventure begun it was over, I glanced over and realized I still had 5 minutes.

Published 
Written by Lipstickprincess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments