Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Don't Always Need A Real Partner

"I had a little fun while by myself."

59
29 Comments 29
7.7k Views 7.7k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"This is one of the first stories that came to mind for the masturbation category. <p> [ADVERT] </p> I hope you like it. I'd love to hear your thoughts."

Masturbation. It is one of those things I typically only partake in while I'm by myself. While I certainly enjoy it, it is typically not worthy of writing about. It is something I presume we all do and both enjoy and are somewhat ashamed of... but what fun is it to have fun parts if we can't have fun with them?

I'm going to share a story of one particular day when I succumbed to the urge to play with myself. Sometimes my vagina just takes over, I suppose. Can any ladies on here relate?

It was nearing the end of a busy week... likely a Thursday, as I recall. I was worn down from a busy week of running the kids around with sports and keeping up with work and things around the house. My neighbors were on vacation and I was on cat sitting duty. I stopped over to feed the cat and took the opportunity to use the bathroom before I left.

On my way to the toilet, I couldn't help but notice what appeared to be a dildo suction-cupped to the shower wall. It was bright pink so perhaps it was a children's toy or something of that nature; I pondered as I sat down to pee. I also recalled Katie telling me that she and her husband had cloned his cock into a dildo. This couldn't be it, right?

Curiosity got the best of me and I decided to check it out. Sure enough, it was shaped like a lifelike cock. This couldn't be the clone of Anthony's penis, could it? Upon further inspection, it seemed plausible that this dildo was homemade as the suction cup was a different color than the rest of the unit. I recalled Katie bragging about Anthony having a big dick. This dildo was, indeed, long. However, the shaft wasn't terribly thick. The head, on the other hand, was incredibly big and robust. I bet Katie loves the feel of that big cock head as it enters her.

I wondered when she used it last and also wondered if she had it in her pussy or her ass. She had also confessed to me that she enjoys anal sex. I inspected the sex toy further and give it a little smell. It smelled like rubber or silicone or whatever these things are made of. I'm not sure what I was expecting, but I guess I wanted it to smell like Katie's wet pussy.

My mind was clearly in the gutter. It also occurred to me that it might not have even been Katie that was the last person to use it as I know she has a sixteen-year-old daughter. Okay, gross. Her daughter would certainly not be using a clone of her step-dad's penis!

Judging by the height it was mounted, Katie had to be the last one to use it as she is significantly taller than her daughter. Then I got to wondering how that might line up with me. I kicked my shoes off and stepped into the tub and positioned myself in front of the dildo. While certainly not the ideal height, the dildo did, somewhat line up with my crotch.

I'm not sure what came over me, but as I stared down at the bright pink penis between my legs, I slipped my jeans down, which I had never zipped up after peeing. I pressed the toy against my crotch as my imagination started to run wild. I thought of how Katie must have used this the last time she was in the shower. So much fun to be had with this toy for sure. Then I started to think about Anthony. He had probably fucked Katie in this very tub. I would have never guessed that he has a big dick, but what a treat! I started to think about what it might be like to fuck him as I continued to rub the toy against my crotch. Boy did it feel good! I also started to think about the last time I had sex with my husband. It had been over a week as I had my period the week before. I guess I was aching to have my pussy played with. I started to rub myself more vigorously with Anthony's clone cock head. I imagined what it might be like if I actually had Anthony's dick in my hand. Would he try to fuck me? Would he try to take my clothes off? Would he blow his load from how aggressive I was playing with his penis?

I guess I fixated on the latter as I imagined his cock exploding and drenching my underwear just as I brought myself to orgasm. The sensation was fantastic. I pressed the cock head firmly against my clit until the sensation subsided. Fuck. My underwear was visibly wet at this point. Oops. I guess I had got a little carried away.

Apparently, I wasn't satisfied. I completely removed my pants and underwear. Boy did it feel great to take them off. Why stop there? I ditched my shirt and bra too. Even better! My tits had been bound in that bra all day and it felt great to give everything a chance to breathe. I stood there naked, admiring the bright pink penis that was pointed at me.

SamarTeid
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SamarTeid

There was probably no turning back from what was about to happen next, but I stood there pondering it for a brief moment before I grabbed a hold of Anthony's replica. I slid it down the wall a little so that it would line up better. I turned around and positioned his head into my moist opening, imagining that Katie must have done something similar the last time she was in the shower. I teased my opening a little bit before I slid him in deeper. It felt GREAT; just what I needed. I worked him deeper and deeper inside of me until my ass cheeks were touching the wall. I enjoyed the feeling of the big cock head inside of me. I wondered if the real thing felt this good.

I eventually positioned my newfound friend even lower on the wall so that I could enjoy him while I was on my hands and knees. I thrust back and forth, fucking this damn dildo harder and harder. My ass cheeks were basically bouncing off the wall. I continued this raunchy act until my knees started to get sore. At that point, I stood up and removed him from the wall, then positioned him on the side of the tub. I eagerly lower myself onto him, sliding him back deep inside. I enthusiastically humped that nice hard cock while reminding myself how much I enjoyed being on top. What would my husband say if he saw fucking Anthony like this? He usually doesn't last very long when I really get going on top. I wondered if Anthony would suffer the same fate? Good thing I didn't have to worry about that. I fucked that toy cock until I had a nice, deep orgasm. I'm pretty sure I let out a rather loud moan when I got to that point.

Wow. What a rush. I squatted there somewhat still as I let my orgasm pass over me. My heart was beating fast and I consciously started breathing slow deep breaths to get myself back under control. As I squatted there with the toy penis still deep inside of me I thought about how wrong it probably was to do what I just had done. Would I be mad if I found out that one of my neighbors used one of my sex toys without permission? To make it worse, I basically just fucked her husband. Oh well, I'm sure she'd understand. I know she gets horny too.

I stood up slowly, enjoying the feeling of “Anthony” exiting my slutty opening. I looked down to see that I had made quite a creamy mess of him. I'm sure some of my juices were now in her tub too. Well, I guess it was time for me to clean up my mess. The least I could do was scrub her tub clean and remove any traces of me from “Anthony”.

I went to the kitchen to get some cleaning supplies. They were low on paper towels so I went to the garage to find more. I found them and I also took the opportunity to grab a nice cold beer from the fridge, a Miller Lite. I cracked open the can and enjoyed a nice, deep sip. It's remarkable how refreshing a post-orgasm beer can be.

I went back upstairs, cleaned the bathroom, and finished my beer. This “quick” visit ended up being a lot more work than I had bargained for. I inspected my work and was satisfied that everything was as good or better than I found it and that no one should suspect otherwise. I believe I've earned myself another beer.

As I walked past the front window to head towards the garage to get another beer, I happened to look out the window and see my husband's car coming down the street. Fuck! I had completely lost track of time and also lost track of the fact that the curtains were fully open.

I hustled back to the bathroom and quickly put my clothes back on before heading back home. I felt kinda dirty about what I had done. What if I had gotten caught? What if someone had gotten a peek of me naked through the front window? Oh well, what's done is done. I'm hopeful that those of you that are reading this are the only ones that know what happened that day. I must say it was awkward for me the nice time I saw Katie and Anthony. I haven't really been able to look at Anthony the same since. If he only knew that I thoroughly enjoyed his cock that one fine day...

Published 
Written by Claire_D
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments