Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Is It Okay if I Watch?

20
12 Comments 12
8.1k Views 8.1k
1.8k words 1.8k words
"Oh man," Stefan growled as I stopped kissing him and pulled myself off of his body.

"I have to stop," I said shyly.

"You're too big of a tease, Avery," he replied while he took a deep breath.

My boyfriend Stefan and I had been dating for over a year. I was still infatuated with him and loved our relationship, however, I felt like having sex too early would be bad and we still hadn't done it yet. I fumbled for his TV remote and went to turn a show on as I felt his strong hands pulling me back again. I giggled as he started to kiss my neck.

"Stop it," I said while laughing, not sounding at all convincing.

I moaned softly as his plump lower lip rolled over my neck and shoulders. Stefan moved his hands up and down my sides gently. I felt him grow rigid and stiff. I never knew what I should do when that happened so I'd normally got up and changed the subject. As bad as I wanted him, I was still nervous and unsure. 

"What's wrong, babe?" he asked me, out of breath as I sat up again.

"I really have to get going."

I gave him a kiss goodnight before slipping out of his door. I knew I wanted him very soon but tonight didn't feel like the right night.

As I went home that night I was extremely horny and I knew that I needed to masturbate. I felt silly for making him wait when both of us wanted each other badly. I knew that I could trust him, but I was conflicted. I wanted it to be perfect for both of us. I cleared my mind and lay back on my bed. I normally thought about Stefan when I masturbated and wondered if he thought about me too.

My window was open and a warm summer breeze was coming in. I peeled off my shorts and top leaving myself in my underwear. It always excited me and turned me on so much to tease myself before I masturbated. I took my panties and bra off slowly and knew I wasn't going to last very long tonight.

I flopped my hand around in the darkness in search of my nightstand drawer. As my hand found the knob I turned it impatiently and retrieved my lube. I squeezed a generous amount into my fingertips and rubbed where I needed it.

I wiggled and squirmed until I was comfortable on my bed. I thought about what sex with Stefan would be like and I pictured him on top of me. My fingers worked into my thighs and massaged my sensitive skin. The full moon twinkled in through my curtains and I stared at my body. There wasn't any reason I should be ashamed of it. I had long legs that were bronzed from the summer sun and I was quite toned and tight.

I quit gawking at myself and began to let my fingers do all the work. I was shaved and a blushing pink color. The fingers of my right hand moved over my sopping wet lips. I moaned out to myself as my left hand circled around my rigid nipples. My moans turned into a cacophony as I 'ooh'd' and 'ahh'd' to myself. My juices gushed out onto my fingertips as I shook and twitched. The slick sweetness shined on my two fingers as I pressed them up to my mouth. 

After regaining my composure I pulled my fluffy duvet over my goose-bumped body and closed my eyes. All I could think about was sex. I concocted an idea that maybe Stefan and I could have some fun. Thoughts raced through my mind as I pondered what types of things he might like to do. I listened to the lulling crickets and frogs outside my window while contemplating further.

Maybe we could just tease each other a little, I thought eagerly. I knew I would be with Stefan again tomorrow so I finally shut my eyes for good and fell into a deep slumber.

***

"I'll be over in about an hour," Stefan replied to me via text. It was getting late and he was almost off of work. 

I decided to take a quick shower to shave and lotion my anxious body. Don't get nervous, I thought to myself as I ran lotion up and down my legs. I straightened up my room and sprayed some sweet-smelling perfume. I made my bed and began to feel idiotic for spending so much time planning this out. I sauntered over to my closet in hopes of finding some alluring clothes to wear. I had nothing. Not one item of clothing that could be associated with the word 'sexy'.

I sat back on the cool crisp bedding and considered another idea. I searched in my panty drawer and found a silky black thong that I wore very rarely. I ran it through my fingers and bit down on my lip. I put on a black bra and finished by sliding a comfy tank top on. I sprawled out on my welcoming bed and waited timidly for Stefan to arrive.

The moonlight shined in luminously leaving my dark silhouette on the wall. I heard the downstairs door open loudly and my heart skipped a beat. I counted each step Stefan took until I could sense him reaching for my doorknob.

CutieAlison
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CutieAlison

Stefan entered rummaging through a grocery bag in search of something.

"Hey, Avery, I got a movie from the Redbox and I got some candy too."

I watched as he gulped and his eyes adjusted on my body. The bag fell onto my floor with a startling rattle of some milk-duds. The silence was making me wish I had been fully clothed and I felt over-exposed.

"Where are all of your clothes at?" Stefan asked me with a curious smile as the blood in his veins ran to his cheeks.

I smiled and bit down on my lip trying to think of something seductive to say. "It's hot in here and I had an idea," I countered.

"An idea?" Stefan asked, while scratching at the dark stubble on his chin.

"Well, last night after I left and came home all I could think about was sex, with you."

"Oh really?" Stefan asked, clearly enjoying how embarrassed I was becoming.

"Yes, and I thought that maybe you could watch me..." I trailed off.

"Watch you?" he asked again confused.

"Yes watch me!" I shouted growing more and more embarrassed and impatient with him.

"Like watch you masturbate?" he whispered as he finally pieced it together.

"Yes," I meekly replied, drained of all the confidence I had worked up.

"Oh wow, that sounds incredible," Stefan said as his eyes ran along my body.

"Are you sure?" I asked nervously.

"I am positive, I just wasn't expecting this!"

"I know, I just couldn't help myself after last night."

Stefan walked over to me slowly and sat at the edge of my bed. I crawled over to him and planted a gentle kiss on his lips. I could tell how aroused and excited he was just from the kisses he returned to me. The heat in between my legs throbbed and I was sure I wanted to do this now. I lay back as Stefan crept over to my computer chair and scooted it back for a better view.

I knelt on my knees and dragged my tank top over my head. I quickly unclasped my bra and looked down at my nipples. Stefan's eyes were intently watching me as he smiled with satisfaction.

"That's so hot," he quietly encouraged me as I slipped the panties down too.

I flashed a naughty smile at him and lay back down. Once on my back I spread my legs wide open and ran one lone finger up my slit. I retrieved my lube once again for good measure. The look on Stefan's face was indescribable, it was like a child on Christmas. After spreading out the lube I began to flick my pink folds back and forth slowly. I could already see a small wet patch on my bed I had made.

"Is this how you normally do it?" Stefan inquired.

"Mhm," I added in a moan-like tone.

There was nothing but the noise of our breathing and my saturated fingers plunging in and out of me. I propped my head up on one of my decor pillows to get a better look at Stefan. We looked into each other's eyes and then Stefan eased out of the chair to strip his pants off. I hadn't planned on that, but I wasn't going to object. Stefan's restless fingers clawed at his zipper and his jeans fell onto the carpet. I looked closely at his gray colored briefs that had a dark wet patch. With a swift pull Stefan was also naked. I took one long look at him, enjoying every second. The heat between my legs intensified as I stared at him.

Stefan began to grunt just as I was letting out soft moans. I watched as he pulled and twisted himself while never letting his eyes trail from my body. I decided to tease him even more as I scooted up towards the edge of the bed. Stefan could have reached out and touched my wetness, but he didn't.

I began to flick and circle around my clit while my moans turned into shouts.

"Oh, god," Stefan whined.

My room had a deep aroma of our combined arousal as we worked with our bodies. Stefan began to breathe in deeper and I watched as the sticky goo shot out of him. I hadn't seen that happen before and I watched in awe as it landed on my chair, his chest, and his hands. Seeing that sent me to a point of no return. I began to come and the feeling was unprecedented, this orgasm ran through my entire body and I shook with pure pleasure.

Stefan had recovered from his and I decided to indulge him in one last sight. I let my fingers slide back down to my sensitive clit. My index finger found some of my wetness and dipped into it. I raised it to my lips and sucked the palatable juices off.

Stefan shook his head in amazement as I got up and slid my panties back on. We both lay back on my bed in exhaustion.

"You've been holding out on me," Stefan said with a grin.

I replied with a deep kiss as we both dozed off in a pleasured bliss.

Published 
Written by BlondeBookworm
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments