Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It Happened One Morning

"What happened during my solo playtime."

25
20 Comments 20
24.0k Views 24.0k
2.1k words 2.1k words
This is my second true story and it was unplanned. I’ve been through some drama recently that was a total surprise and pretty hurtful. I’m sharing this for my lush friends who have been so encouraging and sweet to me. Four guys in particular - you know you who are (Mr. J for inspiring this - Mr. N for the daily shoulder - Mr. GW for being pissed off in my honor and Mr. A for letting me get him in trouble and for being too sweet to admit it!). But so many of you make me smile and keep the dirty thoughts going. (haha). BIG hugs and Kisses (w/tongue)!

I hit the snooze button on the alarm, go back to sleep, and then wake up five minutes later. I look at the time again and weigh my options. I could sleep another hour or I could get up and do all the shit I have to get done today.

Or I could just lay here and enjoy something that’s very rare in my house: SILENCE! That beautiful “sound” of complete quiet...

I’m in bed alone. For once. Mr. Espresso let me sleep in a bit and took the little one outside. The temptation to go back to sleep grows. I’m free for a bit. But I’m not enjoying it just yet. I suddenly feel guilty and stressed, and just - overwhelmed with this thing we called life.

Okay, I need a pick-me-up. I need to wake up, clear my head, get the juices flowing...Yeah….I smile to myself. I know exactly what I’m going to do.

My right hand snakes it’s way down my body, to my panties. The white, soft fabric is already burning hot from my internal furnace. My clit is a needy little bitch, begging to be touched. But I won’t just yet - I make her wait.

Hmmm…What fantasy is going to mentally accompany me, send me over the edge, keep me pumping and then make me cum hard? The more fantastical, dirty, absurd and even forbidden, the better. But sometimes even the most ordinary images can do the trick…

I think of the wonderful lush guys I have flirted with, chatted with, lusted over, and yes, stroked myself thinking about.

I think of them individually and imagine it’s them touching me. I imagine it’s YOU touching me. You know who you are from our conversations, private messages, erotic little profile comments and pictures. A couple of you know my first name, what I look like, and support me when I’m having a bad day.

You have given me shoulder to cry on when I’m having a bad day. YOU know who you are.

So I’m thinking of YOU.

I fly out to see you in your country, state or city. We are in an elevator (or lift for my British folks!) going up to your apartment (or flat!) or an hotel room. You try to be a gentlemen, at first. But the excitement of having me in your reach, and the urge to be on top of me, or in me, is too damn strong.

I glide along my slit and lightly pat, tap, and caress the triangle mound, still over my underwear, still teasing myself.

You pin me against the wall and you bend your knees a bit because I’m so fucking short. You take my hand in yours and lay the biggest, deepest most amazing kiss on me. It’s a battle of tongue supremacy as we go at each other with relish and sheer appreciation.

I just love how my skin feels under my fingertips, under both sets of fingers. I love the unbelievable feel and raw beauty of my naked skin. I love the wakening of nerves and the discovery of a new area on my body that actively responds to my touch

I dip my hand (your hand dips) under the waistband and part the skin of my luscious slit, feeling along my fat pussy lips. I (you) stroke my labia and inner folds, which are already super wet and slick. I’m (you are) ready to feel the sensitive feeling of my clit and eagerly hook my (your) middle finger onto it.

Your hands wander along my body, wanting to feel every part of me. The skin to skin contact is thrilling. My heartbeats deepen and I’m breathless, speechless.

That first touch is electric. My chest tightens a bit and my breathing speeds up. My heart rate increases, beating so hard and fast. I can actually feel the thump, thump, thumping underneath my fingers, at the base my clit.

I seduce my body with my other hand. I lightly sweep my fingertips ever so lightly over the skin of my right shoulder, down my arm. There are sensitive, yet neglected nerves in the crook of my elbow, and the veins of my wrist. My fingers come back up my arm and shoulder, to my neck, then down chest and over my cleavage. I bend my left arm so that I can touch my left side, starting under my ribcage I rake my fingers down my side to the curve of my hip, feeling the contours and muscles of my curves, my hills and valleys.

I cross my belly, not caring that it’s rounder and fleshier than I want or not as flat as a thin girl’s stomach. Right now, relying only on my sense of touch, I love this imperfect tummy. I love how soft it feels, how the skin is cool on the surface and hot underneath.

My hand finds the intersection where my hip, pelvis and thighs meet, a secret little area that I love to be caressed, licked, and bitten. I traced the edge of my pussy, teasing myself, while my other hand is still locked onto my sensitive love button.

You feel the warm my pussy wanting to bury your fingers deep. We could get caught by someone at any moment, on any floor.

I freeze, thinking I hear a noise.

Aliinaxxi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aliinaxxi

Was that the front door opening, which means my family will soon be bounding up the stairs and I will have to stop or seriously rub myself out at warp speed!??

No. All is quiet. I’m relieved and hoping I won’t have to hurry and can really enjoy this quality time with myself.

It’s time to bring my tits into play. One is already hard and I began to rub the other one over my top. The friction of the fabric against that already sensitive area is incredibly fulfilling. I bite and lick my lips, enjoying this thing that I’m doing to myself. I wait still to rub my clit, not wanting to cum just yet.

You open the buttons of my top and admire the my chocolate skin that‘s now exposed.

“Ms. clit” just won’t shut-up and aches for me to slide my fingers along her. My pussy is flooded with my juices. My whole body is at the ready for that one goal of an incredible climax and release.

I open the front closure of my bra. You scoop my breasts in your hands.

I pull my tits out over the edge of my top. I feel surge of lust looking at my own breasts. So creamy, round, and brown, with the dark tips like plump currants. I began to circle one hard nipple with a finger, just one.

Your tongue licks and teases my nipples, bringing me greater heights of ecstasy. I call your name, encouraging you.

Now I finally began to stroke my clit while I squeeze, palm, and play with my bullet hard nipples. It’s intense from the start, so acute that I can barely stand the strength of it. My hips can’t stay still, rising off of the bed and circling, riding my hand.

Your hand is between my thighs, driving me insane. I’m cumming quicker than I imagined I would. All systems on alert with that one goal of bringing me to orgasm. The elevator stops, the doors open, someone is standing there.

Dammit! I think I hear the front door open again…But I defiantly keep going. The bit of tension actually intensifies the sensation. Thank God no one comes up the stairs and I’m home free.

I’m so fucking wet that now my fingers are sliding off my happy button. I can’t get the friction I need to cum soon. So I began to rub it from the top of my panties. It soaks up the river of my juices and gives me the good friction I need. I stay like this for a bit. Then I dive back under my panties. Yeah, enough of my cum has been soaked up and now I can fuck the hell out of my clit.

I’m in a room masturbating for you. There’s a whole group of you and you’re stroking your rock hard dicks and wanting to fuck me badly, wanting to be inside this hot cauldron of love. My ripe, sweet smell feels the room.

Okay, that’s good...So dirty...But I want to go back to the elevator.

The man is surprised to see a man sucking a ladies tits, and stroking her pussy. But he enters anyway and we don’t stop. He’s the classic tall, dark and handsome guy in a dark coat. I pull down the zipper of your pants, pull out your hard dick. It feels so good in my hand. It’s what I’ve been craving. I’m stroking you with a firm grip, you moan into my neck.

I’m moaning, so soft and light you have to be near me, on me, or in me to hear it.

I rub harder, furiously faster, and OMG the feeling is so vivid. My legs shake, and my arm is cramping and my fucking fingers are going numb. I continue to polish my exquisite, pleasure switch…….

The stranger is boldly watching us and completely turned on. He releases his now hard dick from his pants and begins to stroke it. I look over at him. Our eyes meet

….The longing for the release...The build-up of this beautiful tension...the climb to the peak of the mountain...It’s the only thing I want at this moment. Then I dive down into the abyss. The goal to reach the orgasm finish line is replaced with a sudden but familiar feeling that I’m THERE. It’s the giving and contracting of my clit muscles that sends out signals of satisfied bliss through my puss, and even my ass, as the orgasm erupts. The ripples of this sensation flow within my riverbanks.

I squeeze my legs together and turn over as the effects flow through me, until the river is satisfied and goes quiet. My breathing is still a bit heavy, my heart is still thumping hard, my whole body feels like it had a good workout. I lay still knowing the real world is going to creep in soon.

I open my eyes and check the clock again. It’s been about 15 minutes. I have to get out of this bed and start the rest of my day.

I stop at the dresser mirror on the way to the bathroom and begin to strip off my clothes. I look at myself from different angles. My pussy is still pulsating and soaked from my personal playtime. I look sexier, I feel sexier, more confident and more capable. I hope it will last.

My succulent cum juice is still on my tired fingers, sticky and invisible. I can smell my distinctive randy feminine scent. In the bathroom I wash my hands with kiwi-lime soap, and jump into the warm shower.

It’s a shame we never got to finish that elevator ride. I wonder what happens next? Did the stranger join us? Did building security see us on the monitors? Next time, I’ll find out.

I feel, bouyant, like I’m floating.
And I’m craving a big cup of coffee so I can continue this buzz.

THE END.

Published 
Written by Espresso
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments