Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jerking off

"Jerking off while the girlfriend is away"

9
4 Comments 4
27.3k Views 27.3k
621 words 621 words
The girlfriend is gone for the day, leaving me plenty of time for a nice jerk off session while watching gay porn. Sliding in my favorite DVD while putting out some of my favorite toys, I'm already getting excited.

I strip down to my boxers, rubbing myself through the fabric. Feeling my cock starting to twitch in anticipation. I slide my hand inside, feeling my soft red pubes; cupping my balls; pulling back my foreskin; rubbing the first drops of precum between my fingers.

Two guys are naked on the TV screen, sitting in each others laps, kissing deep and playing with each other cocks. One leans back and the other slides down, take his friends cock in his mouth. I can't take my eyes off the screen. My pulse is quickening. I can feel the head of my cock starting throb as it gets even harder. I wish I could join them.

I take a dildo from the table and start licking its head, putting it between my lips, sliding it into my mouth. I suck it, fantasizing, wishing it was another man's cock.

My other hand is rubbing my cock, fully hard, I can smell the faint hint of precum. I slide my boxers off. It feels so good to have my cock free, jerking it, rubbing the head, tasting the precum on my fingers.

The two guys on TV are 69ing. I wish I could be with them. I would love to have their cocks in my mouth. Suck on their balls. Taste their cum. I would love to be on my knees servicing them both. I would love to suck on one cock while the other guy sucks on my cock. I would love to lay one of them down on his back and crawl across his hard body.

Anna__love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Anna__love

Licking his nipples, licking his abs, moving down his body until his cock was again between my lips.

I would love for the other guy to stand behind me and jerk my cock, pull on my balls, slide his hands across my hips, spread my ass cheeks wide, rub his fingers around my asshole. I fantasize about him getting down on his knees and sliding his cock along my ass crack. Taking the head of his cock and placing it in my asshole and pushing in until his cock slides deep inside me. His hips pushing against me. A hard cock in my mouth, a hard cock up my ass, my own cock hard in my hand.

I pick up the other dildo and start to rub it between my legs, across my balls, taking the tip and pressing against my asshole. I lift my legs apart and spread my ass cheeks wide. I start to force the head of the dildo into my asshole until it slides all the way in.

A dildo in my mouth. A dildo in my ass. A hard cock in my hand.

I'm turned on by the moans coming from the TV. I start fucking myself up the ass in rhythm with my other hand jerk off my cock. I can feel my ass tightening around the dildo. My cum building up in my balls. The voice on the TV starts moaning, "Harder, fuck me harder," and I do, wishing it was another man fucking me harder.

Cum flies out of my cock, all over my stomach, across my pubes, down my hand and fingers. I take the dildo out of mouth and run it across my cock. My cum is now thick on the dildo as I bring it back to lips. I lick the head. I slide it between my lips. Tasting my cum, wishing it was another man's cum.

Published 
Written by nwdc_guy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments