Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Learning Her Lesson

"Krissy learns her lesson after stealing something from a jewelry store"

9
4 Comments 4
4.8k Views 4.8k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"This story is mostly build-up and setting of an atmosphere. <p> [ADVERT] </p> I would like to do more with these two characters."

Nineteen year old Krissy Polk was dressed in a white t-shirt, a leather jacket, and jeans.  She sat in the back room of the mall office, her face buried in her hands, her shoulder length blonde hair draping over the backs of her hands.  She knew she’d fucked up big time.  What had she been thinking?  Now the police were on their way and she was in a world of trouble.  She raised her head when she heard the door open and was surprised to see her father’s friend, Sam Calvin standing there.

“Oh my God, Mr. Calvin,” she said, a sense of relief.  Maybe he would be able to resolve this without her being arrested like she had thought was going to happen.

“Krissy,” he said.  “What’s going on here?”

“They told me they were calling the police on me,” she said.

“From what I understand, we were called because someone stole a bracelet from the jewelry store,” Sam said.  “Krissy, that doesn’t sound like you.”

Krissy shrugged.

“Krissy, tell me you didn’t steal this bracelet.”

“It was a sorority dare,” she said.  “We’ve sort of been going through this thing with escalating dares and challenges.  Today I was dared to steal something from the jewelry store.”

“And you did it?”

Krissy nodded.

Sam sighed and shook his head.

“Krissy, I don’t think you realize this, but that bracelet is priced at two-thousand dollars.  Which means that this isn’t just shoplifting, this is larceny.  This is very serious.

Krissy shook her head in disbelief.

“Mr. Calvin, is there any way you can make this go away?”

Sam pursed his lips.

“I can try talking to the store manager, Krissy, but if they want to press charges, there’s nothing I can do about it.”

“Anything, Mr. Calvin.  Please!”

“Wait here, Krissy.  I’ll see what I can do.”

Sam left the room and walked out of the back offices and across the mall to the jewelry store.  He asked to speak with the manager and explained to him the situation.

“Look,” said Sam, “she’s a good kid.  She did something stupid on a dare, she was caught before getting away with the bracelet.  Any chance you can just…take the bracelet back and let it be?”

“And if she does it again in the future?”

“I promise you she won’t.”

“I’m not a mean guy,” said the manager, “but I can’t have people stealing from my store.  If she had gotten away with it, I get in trouble with my District Manager for allowing theft to occur.”

“I get that, sir, I do.”

“If it happens again, I’m not letting it go.”

“Nor should you,” said Sam.

“Then yes, I’ll cut her a break this time.  Reluctantly, but I’ll do it.”

“I appreciate it, sir,” said Sam, handing him the bracelet.

“I do have one condition, though,” the manager added.


***   ***   ***

Sam made his way back to the mall offices.  Krissy was pacing the room and turned and looked at him again as he entered the room.

“Well?” she asked hopefully.

“Well,” said Sam, “the store manager wants to think it over.  He said for me to call him tomorrow and he’ll let me know.”

“So, then, until he presses charges, I’m free to go?”

“Not exactly,” said Sam.  “Krissy, he’s already pressed charges.  Meaning, until he potentially decides to drop the charges, I need to take you into custody.”

Krissy looked at him, dumbfounded.

“Are you telling me that I’m under arrest?” she asked incredulously.

“I’m afraid so, Krissy.  I need you to stand and place your hands behind your back, please.”

Krissy’s jaw dropped and she did as she was told and she felt Sam lock a pair of handcuffs around her wrists.  She wondered if he was about to frisk her.  She actually always been secretly attracted to her father’s friend; had a bit of a crush on him, and the idea of his hands on her in such a way was somewhat appealing to her.  But she shook off that thought.  She was being arrested here and could potentially be going to jail for a significant amount of time.  Mr. Calvin had mentioned this being larceny.  She’d watched enough cop shows to know that that was a felony.

He didn’t frisk her.  But he did lead her out of the back offices and through the mall where she felt prying eyes on her from the other customers, wondering what this young woman was being arrested for.  Sam led her outside and put her in the back of his police car and drove her to the police station where he sat her on a bench, still handcuffed behind her back, and went to talk to a female officer.  A few moments later, the officer, a serious-faced, middle-aged redhead, came and stood beside her.

“Krissy Polk,” she said.

Krissy nodded.

“I’m Officer Felton,” she said.  “I’m here to take over your processing.”

Officer Felton took her by the arm and led her to another room where she removed Krissy’s handcuffs and handed her an orange shirt and pants.

“I need you to undress down to your undergarments,” Officer Felton said.  “And then place this uniform on.”

Krissy was on the verge of tears but she had no choice but to do as instructed.  She took off her jacket, her tank top and her jeans and laid them on the small bench in the room.  She pulled on the thin orange cotton shirt which fit loosely over her body and she buttoned it up.  She then pulled on the pants.  Officer Felton took her hands and handcuffed her again, though Krissy was thankful that this time they were in front of her waist rather than behind her and led her out of the room.  She was walked through a large door and into a corridor of cells, a few of which were occupied.  She was ushered into one of the empty ones and Officer Felton removed the cuffs from her wrists and then clanged the cell door, locking Krissy inside.  Without a word, she walked away.

SammyLeclerk
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SammyLeclerk

Krissy was surprised.  She hadn’t been fingerprinted or had a mugshot taken.  Maybe they were holding off until the manager decided if he was willing to drop the charges or not.  But it was undeniable that she had been arrested and was currently locked in a cell.  This was very real.

Yet, despite her nervousness and her fear, there was something oddly arousing about it.  The handcuffs, the monotone orange uniform.  She knew she shouldn’t be, but she was feeling a bit turned on by it all.  She lay down on her cot and tried to relax, tried to convince herself that it would be alright, that the manager would understand and drop the charges.

An hour or so later, Sam came to her cell door.  She stood up and walked over to him.

“You alright?” he asked her.

“I’m in jail,” she said with a hint of annoyance.  She felt bad.  He was just doing his job and here he was checking on her to be nice.  She’d been the one who fucked up.  It wasn’t his fault.

“I’m as well as I can be, considering,” she relented.

“Try to relax.  The fact that the manager was willing to consider it is a good sign.”

“So you think I’ll get out of here without this becoming something bigger?” she asked.

“I can’t say what will happen, Krissy.”

“I’m sorry you have to see me like this,” she said.  “I can’t imagine what you must think of me right now.”

Sam shook his head.

“I’ve seen people do a lot worse, Krissy.  It doesn’t change how I think of you.”

She tried to give him a smile.

“And how do you think of me?” she asked him.

Sam actually blushed a little.

“Well, I guess I can only say that one of my favorite days was the day you turned eighteen.”

It actually made Krissy laugh.  She smiled at Sam.

“Well, I…if that means what I think it means, then I guess I can confess I’ve long had a bit of a crush on you, myself.”

Sam smiled and surreptitiously looked up and down the corridor.  He leaned in.

“Look, Krissy,” he whispered, “I shouldn’t be telling you this but…the manager has already dropped the charges.”

Krissy looked at him.

“Then what am I doing here?” she asked.

“He put on a condition.  He wanted you to spend a night in jail.  Scare you.  Make sure you don’t steal from him again.  If I didn’t agree to it, he would have continued to press the charges and you’d be spending quite a bit more time here.”

“So this is all just…”

“Sufficiently scared?” Sam asked her.

“Yeah, I think it did the trick.”

“Just ride it out through the night.  Tomorrow morning, you’ll be released and this will all be done with.  As long as you don’t do anything like this again.”

Krissy nodded.

“I’ll come get you in the morning,” Sam said.

He walked away and Krissy lay back down on her cot, thankful that this was just to teach her a lesson and she wasn’t going to be here long.  It also meant that she didn’t have to feel guilty about being a bit aroused by her current situation.  She relaxed herself back on the cot and slipped her hand into her pants and began rubbing herself.

First, she rubbed through her panties to get herself going, but as she continued, she let hand slip inside her panties and two fingers slide inside her pussy and she moaned quietly in pleasure.  She let her hips rock upward against her hand and felt her breathing deepen as the ecstasy overtook her.  She let a third finger slide inside of her while her thumb pressed against her clit.  Using her other hand, she undid the top two buttons of her shirt and slipped her hand inside and into her bra where she began rubbing one of her nipples which had become hard and brittle.  She pinched it between her fingers.

She thought about Sam and fantasized about him being with her.  She wondered if now that they had admitted a mutual attraction, could the two of them hook up?  Have a relationship?  She wouldn’t mind him putting handcuffs back on her under such circumstances.

As she continued to pleasure herself, she felt herself quickly growing close to orgasm.  She rubbed harder and tried to keep her moans quiet.  It was challenging.  She’d never been silent during sex.  She’d always let her cries of pleasure freely come out of her.  But she knew she couldn’t do that here and so she bit her lip.

Finally it happened.  She felt herself explode and her cum soaked her panties and the orange pants she was wearing.  She let out several quick spurts of deep breaths as it happened and she tried to keep herself from screaming.  Her fingers were soaked with her own cum as well and she placed them to her lips and sucked on them, partly for the pleasure and partly because it helped control her volume.

She rebuttoned her shirt and laid on her back while her breathing leveled off and soon after she drifted off to sleep.

In the morning, Sam came and opened her cell door and as promised, she was free to go.  He led her back to the room where she was allowed to change back into her own clothes.  He walked with her out of the police station.

“You know,” she said, “now that we’ve both admitted a mutual attraction, maybe we could get together sometime.”

“Get together,” he asked.  “Like on a date?”

“Yeah, like on a date.  Or just hooking up if that’s what you’re looking for.  But we’re both adults now.  No reason we can’t have some fun together.”

“I’d love to take you out on a date,” he told her.  “Tomorrow night at eight?”

She smiled at him.

“Sounds like a plan,” she replied.  She leaned in and whispered, “and don’t forget to bring your handcuffs.”

 

Published 
Written by OfficerMike02
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments