Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lunch break

"A quickie story, quickly written for someone who knows. Pure lust and written that way."

34
17 Comments 17
46.1k Views 46.1k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Famous Story
"Are you sure?" I say, looking into big blue eyes. Not just any eyes, they belong to my boss’s secretary.
"We only have half an hour; I want you to fuck me." She replies with passion shooting out her eyes, like sparkles that can set off a big blazing fire. I have locked us up in the handicapped toilet in our office building.

"That’s all I need to know." I reply. I grab a handful of her hair and pull her long blond hair back. The snarling beast inside each of us is set free. I feast on her neck, biting and licking, like a vampire in need of blood.

She grabs my hair on the back of my head, pulls me back. "Fucking kiss me you bastard." She presses her lips on mine, shoves her tongue inside my mouth, darting around mine. I smell her scent, so intoxicating; it makes my hard cock twitch in my pants. We start working on each other’s clothes. She rips my shirt off, I unbutton her blouse; tear her bra down from her breasts. Cup my hands around her firm breasts, twisting her nipples hard. She buries her face in my neck, I growl as she bites down hard then starts licking her way down to my chest. She can’t resist biting hard on my nipple, before licking and kissing her way down my chest and stomach.

She goes down on her knees; struggles to work the buckle of my belt free then lowers the zipper. She yanks my pants and boxers down to my knees, my hard cock springing free. A wet drop is already welling up from the tip; I feel her tongue lapping it up.
I growl out with pleasure and roughly grasp her head, taking handfuls of hair in my fingers.

"Uuhhh, yes. Suck me!" She wraps her hand around my shaft and squeeze rhythmically. Running her tongue up my cock, softly, then again, more firmly. She gazes her innocent blue eyes up at me. A knowing smile curves her lips as she takes my cock in her mouth in one wet stroke.

"Oh God... So fucking good," I moan, my head falling back to rest against the wall. I feel her taking my shaft into her mouth, over and over, sucking and licking and swirling. A soft humming moan escapes her throat. My hand still in her hair, I push her head forward, feel her nose press on my stomach, her tongue lapping away at my balls. I hold her head tightly and start fucking her mouth. Pulling out till my head is on her lips, then drive her face back across the length of my shaft until my balls slap her chin. Tears well up in her eyes as her throat spasms on my cock every deep thrust. Streams of saliva are covering my cock, running down her chin and down my balls.

“Fuck, we have to hurry.” I pull out of her mouth, a relieving look on her face. “Fucker,” she says as I grab her arm, pulling her up on her feet. “You got that right.” I spin her against the wall, sliding my hands under her silky black skirt. I pull her black panties down, lifting her skirt up, before pressing her against the wall.

NatalieHarris
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NatalieHarris

Gripping her hips I lift her up while she wraps her legs around my waist. Our tongues are playing a chasing game, twirling around each other mid air between our mouths.

She drops her hand in search of my shaft. “C’mon alright!” she groans, her hand gripping my cock, pressing it on her slit. I drop her down, my cock sliding in her all the way up to my balls. ”Oooooh yeah, that’s good”, she says, closing her eyes. She drapes her arms over my shoulders as I begin to pump my cock in and out of her wet pussy. “Fuck me, fuck me harder, dammit!” I start fucking her furiously; slam her body against the wall. Her pussy pulsating on my throbbing cock. She starts moaning and screaming. “Shut up, baby. Take this cock like the innocent little slut you are and be quiet.” She nods and bites her lips trying not to scream, her nails dig into my back. Her heels pressing into my ass as I pound her against the wall.

Pulling her off the wall then slamming her back up against it, over and over as I pump my cock even faster than before. Her head in my neck, muffling the moans that escape her breath, trying desperately to obey my order. My hands are on her ass cheeks, spreading them, holding her body against the wall, fuck her hard up against it. Pinning her against the wall, her whole body starts trembling as she draws nearer and nearer to her orgasm.

"Oh...yeah....fuck me...just like that," she moans in my ear, biting hard on my earlobe. I feel her cunt grip my cock, pulses around it, knowing she is close to her peak. It’s spurting me on to fuck her with all I’ve got, sweat dripping down my forehead. Her mouth pressed hard in my neck, preventing her from screaming loud as her orgasm shatters through her. Her body tenses as waves of pleasure wash over her.

I continue to fuck her, deep inside her pussy as her body begins to relax. “Oh fuck”, I moan as my balls tighten, feeling the cum shooting through my shaft. Now it’s my turn to burry my face in her neck, biting down hard, making her yelp. My cum exploding deep inside her pussy. It triggers another orgasm with her. She’s moaning loud now, she yanks my head back and plants her lips on mine. Smothering our moans on each others mouth we come slowly down from our orgasm.

Catching our breath, we lay against the wall together, kissing. She pulls her lips from mine and smiles “I love for you to fuck me like that every lunch.” I kiss her on the forehead and pull out of her, putting her down on the ground. We help each other to straighten out our clothes and hair, before sneaking out one by one. In the elevator she pinches my arm “My panties!” I look down at her skirt as she lifts it, drips of our mixed juices running slowly down her leg. We both realise her wet panties are still lying on the floor in the toilet. “Nice, a souvenir for the lucky one.” I grin. “Fucker!”

Published 
Written by TomTease
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments