Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Masturbating for the first time

"Meeting my new best friend."

34
14 Comments 14
89.0k Views 89.0k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Famous Story
The first time I masturbated was the morning after I lost my virginity. As much as I'd love to say my first time was the most beautiful thing, it wasn't. It lasted all of about 15 minutes and "he" proceeded to roll over and fall asleep while I lay extremely un-happy. I eventually drifted off to sleep after calming down, realising the alcohol in his system probably had something to do with the way I was treated.

I woke up at 10.03am the following morning, as usual, feeling grotty. I pulled a loose fitting low cut black top over my silky hair and perk boobs and sauntered over to his window which I threw open. I swung my long, soft, sun kissed legs out the window and leaned over to my marlboro's which I quickly lit. I was amazed at how this thin stick could give me more pleasure than my so called boyfriend. I looked over at him and wished I hadn't given him my virginity, I've never felt more regret than that single moment. 

I was getting cold, my nipples were on end and the breeze was brushing past my pussy lips which were beginning to pulsate - what a strange new feeling. I stubbed out the cigarette on his window seal, flicked it across his garden and climbed back into the house. 

I ran my hand through my long blonde silky curls and decided to shower, grabbing a soft white towel from the radiator I wondered into the shower room not caring that my ass cheeks were peeking out from under my top. I switched on the shower and put it up really hot so the room got nice and steamy as I leaned against the wall. I pulled my top back off and threw it against the door which I'd left un-locked. 

I slipped under the large power jet and stood letting the water trickle down my body, wetting my lion's mane hair and warming up my previously goose bumped skin. I grabbed the strawberries and cream shampoo and massaged it through my hair, wow this felt better than normal. I really needed to savour my shower time more often. I let the hot water wash out the soapy residue and replaced it with the magical solution that made my hair so soft and silky. I left it in my hair and bent down to grab the soap. I squeezed a huge amount into the sponge and began rubbing it into my collar bones and shoulders, feeling the soap run down my back was driving my pussy crazy with anticipation, I considered going to wake him up but decided against it remembering the previous nights experience.

I worked the soap around my large boobs, taking extra care on my nipples. I brought my left hand up and started pulling and playing with them making my pussy pulsate even more. I was tempted to reach down but wanted to savour everything. I circled the sponge down my flat stomach, along my curvy hips and bum, I moved on to my long legs.

Liorio
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Liorio

I made sure every last inch of me was covered with soap when I brought the sponge back up to my pussy which I finally started rubbing.

I'd never done this before but was already bringing my self more pleasure than I'd ever felt in my life and was only brushing past my lips. I let the sponge fall to the floor as I slipped my long fingers around my clit which I slowly started to rub in circles, it wasn't enough so I slipped my fingers into my pussy which was oozing onto my legs. I pushed my middle finger right inside and started flicking against my G-spot. One wasn't enough so I added and extra finger, now we were getting some where. I turned my body around to face the powerful shower head and let the water slam into my clit. I lifted my leg up onto the chair that stood just next to the shower and plunged my fingers deeper and deeper into my wet cunt whilst using my left hand to play with my boobs. Loud moans escaped my plump lips but I couldn't care less. I moved my left hand down to my clit and circled it faster to add to the pressure of the water whilst I fingered myself with my right hand. My legs began to shake, maybe this was the orgasm I'd been expecting last night? I felt my cunt contract around my fingers and my clit throbbing, I heard a loud scream that must've come from my mouth as pure bliss came over me. I carried on going as wave after wave of orgasm crashed down on my as hard as the water, the conditioner from my hair running over my erect nipples and making my flat stomach slippery. I didn't ever want this feeling to stop. I continued slowly circling my clit as I withdrew my fingers and sucked my juices from my fingers. I leaned back against the wall and slid down it. I laid there, still circling my clit and having more smaller orgasms which made me scream just as loud. 

I turned the shower off and walked to the radiator where the fluffy towel was hung. I patted down my body and grabbed the bottle of baby oil which I poured over my golden body and rubbed in. I pulled the towel which came just past my bum tightly over my boobs and grabbed my top from the floor. I opened the door to see my boyfriend leaning against the door way looking awful, he had sick running down his chin and was as pale as a ghost. "hey babe" he said, trying to sound sexy.

"You look awful."

"Not what you said last night"

"Must've got me confused with some other chick"

"Bitch.. what the fuck were you doing in there anyway? It's 1pm."

"Showering.. it's a shower room, anyway I'm off soon, see you around some time?"
"Yeah sure, in a bit"

I certainly would not see him soon, not now I'd met my new best friend, my hand.

Published 
Written by Ennui
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments