Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Masturbating in front of taxi driver

"So horny i can't wait to get home before playing with my pussy"

39
9 Comments 9
54.0k Views 54.0k
617 words 617 words
Famous Story
I've been out partying and my inhibitions are lowered. All night I've been out wearing a dress which is too tight to wear any underwear. Its also quite short and being almost exposed like that is really arousing.

I get into a taxicab, its at least a 20 minute ride home. I catch a look at the driver in the rear view mirror, he's watching a couple of girls go by, I can figure he's kind of sleazy. I start imagining how he'd react if I flashed my pussy or my tits and I get instantly wet and turned on.

I look out of the window and pretend not to pay attention to him, just watching the world go by. He's checking me out from time to time in the review mirror. I absent-mindedly let my hand fall over my right breast and moan slightly to get his interest on me. He's definitely looking now. I let my legs part just enough that he can almost see me, shaved and very, very wet.

He asks if I always go out without any panties on, this shocks me a bit, I lose my nerve and I cross my legs and try to look demure still staring out of the window. He carries on driving and it hits me that I just showed a total stranger my naked pussy, it gets me so turned on I feel like I could just cum right there and then. I ease down the straps of my dress over my shoulders and get my tits out, tweaking the nipples until they're hard. I hitch my skirt up and spread my legs so I am totally exposed, my clit is begging to be played with, I can hardly breathe.

Finally, he looks at me in the mirror, and takes in the sight of me - everything on display, this time I hold his gaze, and tell him that yes I do often go out with no panties on, because I'm a slut who likes an audience when I play with myself.

MalenaGinger
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MalenaGinger

He pulls the car over and turns the indoor lights on, this is even hotter because I know anyone passing by can see me too. 'Oh God, watch me, watch me' I groan as I finally move my hand to my soaking wet pussy.

The first stroke of my clit and it throbs with pleasure, I moan and flick my nipples as I gently tweak my clit, going slowly or else I'll cum immediately. I can tell by the noises he's making that he's beating off over me and it absolutely thrills me, I feel like a dirty slut and its the greatest turn on I ever experienced. I writhe, and the leather from the seats puts more pressure of my clit. I can feel orgasm approaching, I try and hold off because I'm loving it too much to stop too soon, I gently tap my clit and moan with anticipation.

All the while he is saying filthy things to me, about how girls like me are begging for it and ought to be taught a lesson. I start wonder if he's going to do something to me but instead of being frightened it heightens my state of arousal, I slip to fingers deep inside myself and hump against the seat until the friction on my clit brings me to earth shattering orgasm, I scream with delight as the waves of pleasure spread across my pussy.

He starts driving again and we don't say another word, but the whole way home, I can't stop playing with myself and I cum again and again as he watches. he lets me off paying the cab fare!

Published 
Written by emma1984
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments