Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Me and My Camera

"Amazing the things you can do with a HD video camera."

6
2 Comments 2
10.4k Views 10.4k
935 words 935 words
This may sound a bit warped to the male readers (and maybe some female as well), but lately I’ve discovered a new way of getting myself off. It all started by buying an inexpensive video camera and one day, while in a particularly horny mood, I decided to videotape myself. It took very little planning. I basically perused through a folder filled with naked girls, which obviously got my six-inch cock up and running. That took all of ten minutes before I decided on which one would be the lucky recipient of my load. Next it was set up the tripod so that the camera was facing downward. One of the best features of this camera was that it had the type of preview screen that swiveled around, so I turned it that way I could see exactly what I was filming. From there I laid my picture down, making sure it was centered in the frame. I wanted to start from scratch, so I did some mundane things to try and take my mind off things. I wanted my erection to subside. That way any female that viewed my video would see the whole ‘event’ from beginning to end. I put a load of laundry in the washer and that seemed to have done the trick. With great anticipation I walked back to the bedroom.

I quickly stripped off all my clothes and laid down next to the picture. Checking myself in the viewfinder I had a full view of the picture and my flaccid cock. I played with the zoom a little bit. I wanted it basically focused on my cock and the picture almost as if it was an afterthought. When I was satisfied with the shot I reached behind the camera and hit the record button. Slowly I began stroking my prick, every so often teasing my balls. It didn’t take long before my cock was jutting out proudly. I stroked myself ever so slowly. I wanted to milk this out for as long as possible (no pun intended). Up and down my hand went. Stopping every now and then to smear the pre-cum down to the underside of my now throbbing shaft.

I glanced down at the picture, the brunette with her firm tits and lightly trimmed pussy. I wasn’t sure if I wanted to cum for her or for the camera. I just knew I wanted to cum. I glanced up at the viewfinder to make sure I was still centered in the frame. Damn, even that excited me. I stopped stroking my cock just long enough to massage my bloated balls. I was actually trembling I was so excited. I began stroking myself again, but this time just a tad faster, I wanted to cum.

TsshaneDollTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TsshaneDollTS

And not only did I want to feel it, I wanted to see it as well. In an attempt to hold off my orgasm I would stop and just let it bob for a bit, but that still didn’t prevent the pre-cum from oozing from it. I let it drool down on to my lovely lady’s sweet looking pussy, a thread of pre-cum linking us together. I squeezed my thigh together making it’s throb that much more intense.

I was so ready for the finale. I placed my thumb just behind the head and my index finger underneath and began stroking myself with just these two digits. I wanted the viewer to see my cock as it spasmed with its hot gooey liquid. I was getting closer and closer. My heart began to race and my breathing was getting raspier. I could feel my balls beginning to tense up closer to my body. I checked the viewfinder one last time. I knew I was getting close. I stared down at the picture. My index finger drew tight little circles on the underside of my cock, as my thumb squeezed down from the top. I wasn’t going to hold out much longer.

I gritted my teeth as I felt my orgasm begin its surge from deep within my balls. I watched as the first spurt shot high above her pussy and landed squarely on those firm titties of hers. Spurt after spurt of hot, white cum leapt from my prick, landing squarely on the picture, on her tits, on her pussy. Eventually I led the last few dribbles up to her mouth. I wanted every conceivable sexy area of hers covered with my cum. I milked myself for as long as I possibly could. I looked at the picture and smiled to myself. Now if only the video looked as good. I switched the camera off, and laid there to catch my breath for a minute.

Now to see the fruits of my labor so to speak. I took the camera and hooked it up to the 40” TV in the bedroom and hit play. To my amazement it looked like I was watching someone else. Oh the joys of high definition. As I watched I found myself getting aroused all over again. Now let’s understand one thing, I am a one hundred percent heterosexual male. But I must admit, watching myself cum was exciting. Something about it made me want to record a whole DVD of me and nothing but my cum shots. So that’s my goal for the near future. Maybe I could find different ways of shooting it. Standing up? Sitting down? In the bath? In the shower? All I know is even right now my cock is up and ready to go.

Published 
Written by NoahBody
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments