Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Memorable Masturbation…

"This was the most intense orgasm I had ever had…"

14
12 Comments 12
20.3k Views 20.3k
886 words 886 words

I am twenty-two now and I have been masturbating since I turned sixteen. I have tried many ways but the best orgasm I ever experienced came quite unexpectedly.

A friend of the family, that I have known all my life, was staying over one summer night. I have always thought of him as a handsome, sexy older man. I loved hugging him and feeling my breasts pushing into his firm chest at every chance I got.

When I was younger, my sister and I would climb into bed with him and snuggle as close to him as possible. I have even rubbed my crotch against his leg while he was sleeping. It felt oh so good!

The night that was unforgettable started with me wanting him to kiss me passionately. It was way too hot to sleep, so I got up and went to get a drink from the kitchen. Looking into the living room, I could see him lying on the couch. The light from the night light in the room meant that I could easily see him lying there. He was stretched out with no covers over him, and he was only wearing a pair of boxers. I walked quietly up to the couch.

For some reason, I was curious to watch him while he slept without him knowing I was even there. The feeling was just overwhelming at the time. My eyes roamed freely over his body and I could feel my vagina getting wet; my clitoris and nipples grew stiff and so very sensitive. I pulled my nightshirt over my head and dropped my panties to the floor. Standing there naked, just a foot or so away from him was so exciting that I could feel the moisture from my vagina seeping down my thighs.

I did not want him to catch me standing there like that, but the chance of him waking was strangely arousing. In a strange way, I wanted him to awake, take me in his arms, caress me and make mad passionate love to me, but the thought also frightened me. Standing there quivering, with a mixture of raw sexual excitement and fear of being caught, I drank in every inch of his male body with my eyes.

As I looked even closer at him, I realized that the fly on his boxers was wide open and his splendid cock was exposed for me to see. I had seen my father's penis several times before but this was really something more, a dream come true. I had often fantasized about his cock for years. I was ecstatic at now being able to see his magnificent manhood on display for me.

Every feeling of fear left me as I leaned closer to drink in this unexpected delight.

fullesbicoup
Online Now!
Lush Cams
fullesbicoup

My vulva rubbed against the arm of the couch and sparks of pleasure jumped from my body. I jerked back with the first flash but I slowly spread my thighs again, resting my vulva against the couch's arm. I began a slow rocking against on the couch.

The pressure of the rocking against my swollen clitoris on the couch was heavenly. My hands rubbed my breasts while my eyes never left the sight of his cock. I noticed that his scrotum moved slightly and his penis began to enlarge as I watched it. I could tell he was still asleep as his breathing never changed. Perhaps it was the smell of my sex that got him aroused even though he was asleep, but my excitement grew as his penis enlarged slowly into an unbelievably beautiful erection, right before my eyes.

My breathing and the tempo of my rubbing increased as he got larger. I began to have an overwhelming desire to feel his swollen penis between my thighs and pushing deep up inside me. I tried hard, biting my lower lip to keep from moaning as I felt my impending orgasm approaching.

Suddenly I was jerking uncontrollably and my breath whooshed out of me with a stifled groan. Waves of intense pleasure raced from my vulva throughout my entire body. My eyes snapped shut as points of lights exploded on the back of my eyelids. I had to catch myself with my hands on the back of the couch as the feeling was so intense and overpowering that I almost fell forward on top of him.

My knees wanted to buckle, and I could feel the muscles in my vagina tighten and my butt twitch against the arm of the couch. The pleasure-waves slowly subsided until I could stand without fear of falling. I picked up my nightshirt and panties as I hurried back to my bed. I spent the next couple of hours rubbing my clitoris and seeing his beautiful penis in my memory. I must have cum at least four more times before I drifted into dreamland, contentedly off to sleep.

This was the most intense orgasm I had ever had to that date. I still treasure this memory and use it when I masturbate. Every time he comes to visit, I give him a huge hug and I get wet all over again. I’ll never tell him about that night that I came so close to seducing him while he slept. It will just remain my little secret.

 

Published 
Written by KJessica
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments