Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Morning Ritual

"She was always horniest in the mornings. . ."

4
1 Comment 1
13.5k Views 13.5k
1.6k words 1.6k words
. . .She was as wet as she ever had been in her life as she lied there on her bed, her legs spread as wide as she could get them. She could feel the sexual fluid of her arousal escape her hot vertical lips and drip down between her ass cheeks. She felt the warmth of her near orgasmic fluid coat her asshole and it made her moan even louder than she was already. She knew that she would have to change the sheets after she was done. She could feel the pool of her natural juices soaking into them as she lied there toying her hard erect nipples with one hand while the other hand’s fingers worked her equally erect clit. . .

This morning’s ritual of pulling on her nipples with a quick swipe of a finger through her smooth slot led her to this exact moment. She was always horniest in the mornings, which led her to the ritual, but this morning was different. It was like she had to actually get herself off. Not like the other mornings where the touch of her intimates did the trick. No, this morning was something more. She could feel it was different as she tugged on her pink nipples and ran a finger through her sexual orifice. The feeling was more intense than usual. It was the feeling of needing release. She knew her body craved it.

So, she found herself lying back on her bed with her legs spread, as wide as she could get them with her finger actually glued to her clit. Starting slowly, she circled the area where the tiny pleasure button hid behind the slight fold of flesh with her finger. She felt her labia get warm from her touch and she felt the intense feeling deep within her clit that was still hiding. However, the formation of moisture began from the first tug of her nipples. She could feel the warmth within her carnal trench as the moisture built up inside it. She swore she could actually feel hot whiffs of air escape her vagina on her other fingers as she massaged her clit. She found that sexy as hell and upon instinct, inserted her middle finger.

The soft wet walls of her pink cavity wrapped around her thin finger, but the feeling was so gratifying. There was an intense feeling, a whoosh of nerves that passed through her body as she began to move her finger in and out. The wetness, the softness, the warmth there all combined to send tingles through her whole body. She had fingered herself before, but it never felt this good to her. This time, with her finger thrust deep inside her box, the feeling was more than sexual. It was sensual.

Slowly, she moved her finger in and out. She could feel the insides of her flexible partition follow the contour of her finger, like she was gripping a hard cock. Except this time, it was her finger, which gave her more of an erotic sensation that flowed through her whole being. She found a rhythm that she liked and kept fingering. Suddenly, as she did, she hit a spot that sent tingles all the way up to her nipples and she watched as she felt them lengthen and harden. She also felt her clit lengthen also. She was in the beginning stages of taking herself over the edge.

Now that her clit was coming alive, she slowly took her finger out of her now hot crevice. As she did, a jolt exited with her finger and she felt the warm flow of natural juices seep out. She held her finger out and looked at it and saw her fluid all over it also. She moaned at the sight of her glistening finger and knew she had to lick it. She wanted to taste herself. So, slowly bringing her finger to her mouth, the anticipation excited her even more and once she had sucked her finger all the way inside her mouth and her tongue immediately tasted the sweetness of her own pussy, a douse inside her pinkness was unleashed. She felt it flow from deep within her recess and slowly exit, but only enough to coat her labial lips.

She moaned as she continued to suck on her finger, getting all of her sexual juice off of it, savoring every last drop. All the while she did, her clit started to throb and her nipples formed stiff peaks. Slowly, she took her hand from her mouth and with the finger that had been stuck in two of her orifices, she circled one of her nipples. Her finger was warm on a rather hot protuberance, and once again, the erotic sensations of lust pulsed through her veins. She tweaked her nipple and felt the blood inside it. The pulse of lust began to run deeper inside her now.

TransQueenAlodia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TransQueenAlodia

The feeling traveled all the way down to her clit where the pulse of a steady rhythm called out to her to touch it.

On instinct, she reached with her other hand to what was between her legs. She touched her clit slightly, where it had now pronounced itself and snuck out of its hiding place. But she already knew that, as she had felt her clitoral hood retract to expose her pink nub. Her clit was hot and moist, but what she enjoyed most at the moment was brushing the plumpness of her outer labia. It was hot with arousal and slick with her natural intimateness. She loved the slow tingling feeling she got as her finger traced the engorged outline of the outer layer of her sexual place of entry. She traced both sides, down one and up the other and while the nerve reacting tingles were still prominent, she slowly let a finger slide through her wet gap, almost penetrating her moist inlet again. She let out a loud moan as her finger slid between her pussy lips as she felt the collection of vaginal secretions glaze her finger.

Her body began to loosen and it felt like her legs widened even more. The feeling inside her was deepening. Her finger still rested between the fleshy folds of hot desire and she could feel her opening expanding. It was as if her vagina was going to speak syllables. In a way, it was speaking. She declared that she could literally feel her moist sexual lips part and say something as she moved her finger back up to her clit.

That is when the feelings of climax hit her. As her finger touched her hot erect pink clit, the jolt of release thumped inside her. Her breathing began to deepen and get heavier as her finger circled and flicked her pink love button. She could feel her sexual lips engorge even more, almost deepen in color, as the heat filled them. As she tapped her sensitive clit, her other hand felt her firm breast and erect nipples, sending feelings of hot rage through her entire mass. The stimulation combined resulted in more sensual feelings inside her hot sexual canal. With the touch of her clit and nipples, the sensations inside her were doubled, sending her senses into overdrive.

As the sensation traveled through her scorching body, she felt the beginnings of what she would never be able to hold off. Her breathing deepened and lengthened. Her skin broke out in beads of perspiration. Her nipples were now just as sensitive as her clit. She felt the intense desire flow through every artery in her body as the onset of the spasm occurred.

She felt her body sink deeper into the bed, but that did not halt her actions any. She was as wet as she ever had been in her life. She could feel the sexual fluid of her arousal escape her hot vertical lips and drip down between her ass cheeks. She felt the warmth of her near orgasmic fluid coat her asshole and it made her moan even louder than she was already. She knew that she would have to change the sheets after she was done. She could feel the pool of her natural juices soaking into them as she lied there toying her hard erect nipples with one hand while the other hand’s fingers worked her equally erect clit. The powerful feeling inside her body was now at the point of no return. Release was inevitable.

She felt the contractions deep inside her pussy form. She felt her breasts become even more firm and her nipples were so hard and hot, steam was actually coming off of them as the beads of sweat evaporated. Her body stiffened, her head fell back into her pillow and in a slow moan, the orgasm consumed her. She felt her orgasm go and slowly loosen her body. She felt the contraction of her cervix pulse and she felt the hot flow of orgasmic solution escape her hot plump sexual lips. She continued feeling her clit until the orgasm released itself and her body fell limp. After that, her clit sunk back into its hiding place, only now covered by swollen folds of sensitive skin.

Her body, legs now stretched out and the pool of orgasmic tension still under her, now lied on the bed in a limp heap. The release of sexual energy that he body had so craved had now been satisfied. She could not move. This was what her body had called for and she reacted in the best of ways. Little did she know that her “morning ritual” would become “morning desire.”
Published 
Written by SensualDesires83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments