Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Bestest friend

"Me and my best friend have fun."

32
12 Comments 12
60.4k Views 60.4k
247 words 247 words
Famous Story

Me and my best friend have a bunch of sleep overs during the summer. She is very rich and has a huge mansion for a house. They have 7 bedrooms, hers is on one side of the house and her parents is on the other. It was around 2 in the morning and we were watching a movie. We always talk about boys and sex and stuff like that. Her boyfriend, Drake, lived in another town so she only saw him on the weekends. I know for a fact that she was not a virgin, then neither was I. I the movie had a sex scene in it, and since what we were talking about i was getting hot. Lauren looked asleep so i started to rub my clit. I lost track of time, so i looked at the clock that said 3:30 A.M. I looked at Lauren and she had her eyes open staring at me, it scared me half to death. I asked her "How long have you been wake." she said "I never went to sleep." She flipped the covers down and i saw that she had her panties off. We sat there for hours and just masturbated. Soon it was around 6 in the morning and we heard her mom coming up the stairs we quickly threw the covers on and pretended to be asleep. Her mom peeked in and smiled then left. We sat up, giggled, then hugged. Still best friends after all these years.

Published 
Written by sexylittlegirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments