Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Attempt

"My First time"

6
3 Comments 3
59.6k Views 59.6k
401 words 401 words
Famous Story

My First Attempt at Masturbation



 



 



I went to many websites to look at what I was about to do. You know, the usual stuff how to do it and what to expect. After many websites I finally found one that explained everything clearly. It told you various way and means of doing it. With that information in mind, I looked at some images to remember while pleasuring myself. Basically, I looked at porn pictures. With all this in mind, I turned off my computer and headed to bed.



 



I gathered only three small things for this adventure, my flashlight, a mirror and a mini-sized vibrating massager (a recommendation of one of the websites) and I rolled into bed. I used the flashlight to explore my lower anatomy, to find the exact place of my beautiful clit. Finding the position of my clit, I spread my legs wide open. I applied the massager to my clit and put a pillow over it to muffle the sound. It felt nice but it was a weird sensation between my legs.



 



I was so taken up with this sensation I forgot to fantasize. Just the pure fact that I was pleasing myself turned me on. The massager was constantly on my clit giving it no easy time. I decided to take it off for a few seconds and my clit was still buzzing. I didn’t want any penetration so the massager was my only tool. I lay there with this buzzing feeling between my legs. Within five minutes, I felt a sensation that I had read about very often but didn’t realize it could be this real.



 



My pussy started throbbing and my body started to shake. At that moment I felt like my pussy was a volcano waiting to erupt. My body continued to shake and my pussy throbbed even more, I knew what was going to happen. I felt like I was about to pass out, my body became very weak. I stopped the massager before I could have my first orgasm. I laid there on the bed with my shorts still at my ankles and my sheet over my bare pussy. It was so amazing and scary at the same time. I laid there in awe for about 15 minutes until and pulled up my shorts and put away the massager. I decided to leave my first orgasm for another time.

Published 
Written by firsttimer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments