Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First French Lesson

"My first experience of docking."

10
10 Comments 10
15.5k Views 15.5k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Competition Entry: New Experiences
I had been polishing my skateboard on the front porch when my best friend Stevie came by on his mountain bike. He had just finished his paper round. I was gingerly positioning an image of the Cuban flag across the base of the board.

"Fancy riding downtown? There's something I want to show you in Jake's deli."

"Sure, as soon as I've finished this transfer."

I fetched my bike from the garage and called out to tell Mom I was going off with Stevie. "So what's up?"

"Wait and see, Lawrence. But I'll give you a clue: I've been taking French lessons."

I nearly crashed my bike into the side of Mom's car. "You've been WHAT?"

But he didn't respond. Just gave me a big grin. "Come on, dude!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Jake's Deli was an institution in our town. It had been there forever, as its faded 1950s decor made plain. There was even a framed poster of the movie 'Mogambo' on the wall behind the counter. How old is that? Clark Gable, Ava Gardner, Grace Kelly, all dead long ago. But the milkshakes were the best for miles around. An added bonus was that on Saturday mornings, most of the local college girls would be huddled together at the big round table in the corner, where we would discreetly ogle their slim legs, clad with virginal white ankle socks, from our bar stools.

I'd finished my banana and mango mush by the time my curiosity got the better of me, and in a low conspiratorial whisper I asked, "So what's with this French lessons business? French happens to be my most unfavourite subject – and Miss Dempsey has got halitosis!"

"There's French lessons and French lessons, buddy," Stevie replied enigmatically, making a slurping noise with his straw and grinning at one of the girls.

"Durgh?"

"OK, just stroll over to the back of the shop. Take a look at that glass display panel to the left of the door out to the car park. Right?"

"Got it. And what am I looking for?"

Mumbling as if were a couple of would-be terrorists in an airport terminal, my friend said, "Pale blue card, bottom right, red printing saying 'French Lessons Given. Beginners Welcome. Reasonable Rates.'"

"I still don't get it."

"Just check it out and quit moaning. And bring us back a couple of beers to take out, while you're about it."

There was the advertising card, just as Stevie had described it, with a cell phone number shown in luminous text. I put the cans on the counter.

"You see, my friend," he said with a smirk, "that little announcement over there is a signal to all guys that there's a young lady in this town who is, shall we say, 'available' to offer sexual services. It's an old euphemism, invented by English prostitutes, I believe, when street walkers were banned in London."

"I see. How come you know this local woman?"

"'cause I've been there and done it. And she's smokin' hot, I can tell you. South American. Calls herself Bianca."

"And did you err... you know..."

"Fuck her? Nope. I'm afraid that's off limits to teenagers. She made that very clear. Seems she's worried that the local worthies would have her run out of town, if they thought she was corrupting us youngsters." His voice went quieter. "But she gives a hand job to die for!"

"I see. How much?"

"Forget the money side, kiddo. I just got paid for my paper round. The treat's on me. Want me to give her a call?"

"What NOW?"

"Hell, why not? She'll be home and probably very frisky. I expect several guys gave her a good seeing-to last night. If you ask her nicely, she might even describe the action while she's jerking you off."

"No kidding?"

"Believe me, Lawrence, she's red hot. And her dirty talk is delicious."

"Mmm, I must say I'm tempted."

That was all the reassurance Stevie needed. He pulled his i-Phone from his back pocket and tapped in a number. "Hi Bianca! It's Stevie – remember me?" He gave me a wink. "Yeah, that's right. So did I, baby. Listen, I was wondering, would it be OK if I came over this morning for another lesson and brought a friend?" Big grin and a thumbs up. "Brilliant. We'll be there in about half-an-hour. Hasta la vista!" He switched the phone off and slapped me heartily on the back. "We're in buddy!"

As we cycled across town, wild sexual thoughts about my first private French lesson started crowding in. I realised that, for two 18-year-olds, this was an opportunity not to be missed.

Bianca's bungalow was surrounded by a pretty wooded garden, well spaced away from the neighbouring properties. As the garage door was raised, we cycled in and parked our bikes at the back.

Stevie slicked his hair straight and pulled my Che Guevara T-shirt down over my jeans. I could hear South American music coming from inside the house. "Let me do the talking, OK?" I readily agreed, as I stood apprehensively on the front step after we'd rung the door chime.

The door was swung open to reveal a truly stunning apparition. Biana was almost six feet all, although this was in a pair of perilously high scarlet patent stilettos. Her slender tanned legs were clad with black fishnets, which were attached by scarlet silk ribbons, to a tiny black suspender belt worn over the scantiest of black lace panties. Otherwise, the lady's only other covering was a black push-up half-bra, from which her generously-sized boobs were showing, with their nipples peeping enticingly over the edge of the scarlet lace rims. Her long straight black hair fell onto her slim shoulders.

She gave us a big warm welcoming smile. "Stevie sweetie – how lovely to see you again. Come on in."

"This is my friend Lawrence I told you about." He pushed me towards the rangy goddess and it was all I could do not to bury my face in that glorious cleavage. "Hi Lawrence. Come on through, both of you. I was just getting dressed to go out."

Bianca led the way into her kitchen and I marvelled at the shape of her trim posterior. She called back to me: "So you're thinking of studying French too are you, baby?" She gestured for us to sit at the kitchen table and she poured us all some iced water from a large jug.

"Err...

tiffany126
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tiffany126

well yes, possibly" I stammered. She placed her hand softly on my thigh and murmured: "Don't worry, honey, it's no big deal, is it Stevie?" making my soul mate blush like fury. "Took to it like a duck to water, didn't you?" She re-filled our glasses. Then our Aphrodite turned to me, as if delivering a mini-tutorial in one of our biology classes. "And by the way, Lawrence, we gals call it 'hand relief'. So much nicer than 'jerking off', don't you think?" Her sexual candour was breathtaking.

She sat sideways to the table, giving me a full frontal view of her svelte body and smooth thighs. She swung her legs half-open, closed her eyes and unashamedly began stroking her crotch through her panties. "Bit of a hectic night last night, guys."

Stevie gave me a knowing nod. "Oh really? What happened, Bianca?"

"Local State Trooper. One of my regulars. The guy thought he was on manoeuvres. Tried pounding me through the mattress! Kitty down there's a wee bit sore this morning."

After several minutes (during which I fantasised about dropping onto my knees in front of her, gently pulling her panties to one side, and sliding my tongue into her slit), she opened her eyes and gave me a lovely smile. Was Bianca a mind-reader? "There's gonna be no time for any naughtiness this morning, I'm afraid, guys."

A crestfallen Stevie moped: "Ah gee, Bianca, Lawrie and me were so looking forward to some hot fun with you."

"Fact is, darling, I've arranged to meet an old girlfriend of mine across town in under an hour. Can't keep her waiting, can I? And it would be a shame to rush things. Why not bring your friend over next week? We'll have a lovely threesome, I promise." She giggled. "I'll use both hands!"

Stevie stared at me in disbelief and pulled a face. I stared down at the table. Perhaps I was secretly relieved. She pouted impishly. "So sorry to disappoint you guys." Then brightening, she suddenly said, "Tell you what, I was just about to shower when you rang. Why don't I take it now and maybe you'd like to watch? It's on the house, guys."

Taking our wicked grins as an affirmation, she reached behind her and unhooked her bra, allowing her beautiful breasts to fall free. They had the most enormous black areoles I have ever set eyes on. She brushed one hand across her nipples as she saw me watching, and pouted her lips suggestively. Stevie spoke for both of us. "If you're sure that's OK, Bianca – watching you showering?"

"Sure I'm sure, honey. What's more, I won't mind if you two guys want to stroke while I'm soaping my body. Could be quite sexy!" She glanced down at my tented jeans, which barely concealed my huge boner. "I think Lawrence quite likes the idea, by the look of things!"

And so the scene was set. Bianca removed her stockings in front of us in the kitchen like a stripper. Then clad only in her panties, she led the way to the shower room. She ran the water and stepped demurely out of her last garment, to reveal a beautiful black bush of pubic hair. "Off with those slacks, gentlemen," she commanded, as she stepped into the tiled shower space. "I want to see those lovely young cocks of yours!"

Stevie and I gasped with disbelief as this gorgeous young woman began soaping herself sensuously, paying extra attention between her legs. Turning away from us, she bent over and pushed the showerhead up against her beautiful bum hole. Her perfectly-formed 'dark star' was jet black. Although we hadn't removed out T-shirts, our huge erections now stuck out like flag poloes. We happily stroked away.

After rinsing herself, Bianca smiled as she turned off the water. "Hey guys, I've just had an idea. Stevie there is un-cut – I know because I've seen his cock before and..." she lifted up the bottom of my T-shirt "...Lawrence here is cut." She gently nestled my cockhead in one hand. Estupendo!"

"So tell me, have either of you guys ever done docking?" Non-plussed, we shook our heads. "Wonderful – then it'll be a first for you both! T-shirts off, gentlemen. Step into the shower, if you will, please?"

Still naked, she followed us into the large tiled space. "Now face each other and just very gently let the tips of your cocks touch. But don't use your hands!"

We did as instructed, still mystified by the exercise. She moved closer. The smell of her freshly washed body was intoxicating and hugely arousing. I closed my eyes and tried to think of something boring to repress an early ejaculation. Miss Dempsey's halitosis! "Close your eyes like Lawrence, Stevie. And let me do all the work." She began humming softly.

After a few moments, I felt a soft subtle, sheath-like sensation on my knobhead. It was almost as if Bianca was sliding a rubber on. But I knew it could only be Stevie's foreskin, which our sublime hostess was gently easing over the top of my cock. "Mmmm, nice fit, guys," she whispered.

Then I felt the gentle grip of her fist, grasping our touching glans. It was a slow rhythmical grip, whose pulsating pressure made us both grow even bigger. It was a wonderful feeling. Stevie let out a low moan and I followed suit. Still Bianca hummed as she massaged us in unison.

I felt my balls tighten as I knew the moment of truth was only seconds away. Stevie gave a flinch. Then we erupted. Simultaneously and copiously.

I opened my eyes in disbelief. There was cum everywhere. Running down our shafts in rivulets, onto our balls and legs. Bianca as grinning, holding a huge handful of our combined spunk in her cupped hand. She smeared it over our two cockheads, which had now separated but were still leaking strands of warm semen.

"You like?" she asked mischievously. We both roared with laughter.

"Wow, truly amazing!" I said in awe of her dexterity.

She smiled at us both as she leant forward and ran her cum-covered hands slowly up her inner thighs, finally wiping them on her glorious bush, before sliding one finger, covered with a big blob of our spunk, into her quim.

"Yum. Kitty got some cream too!" she said with an impish grin.

Published 
Written by pentup47
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments